Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Love how you guys went off topic there for a bit above. If that was the girls a few months back, we'd be getting the ear full. (Good discussion tho, bless).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studnetMo)
    Wow! Could this really happen?!
    That's just the BBC's gossip column, where they sum up all the bull**** rumours from lesser news sources, hence extremely unreliable.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it irritating how the post office will only give you the most expensive option voluntarily?

I went to send off my decleration letter right, and the chap behind the till goes "£6.40 "

And I'm like, what? Why? He then goes "so it'll arrive by Tuesday "

So I go ok, is there another option?

And he's like "umm yeah, £1.72, but it'll take SOO much longer" sooo I'm like how long? To which he replies "two days "

And I'm just like =_= man **** you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barneystin)
    we aint getting top 3 :rofl:

If we're top 2 by March...

Dont expect to win L/FA Cup as the elements of luck involved in draws etc. the laws of probability suggests it's probably not our year again
    probably will get past last 16 in CL.

the icing on the cake will be when we sign a LB in January, and still no DMF/ CF

#foreversideways
    At what point did I say you'd get higher than 4th?

Honestly though, I don't think the top 4 will change - even with LVGoat united still look meh.
    If that happens, it doesn't really matter who gets 4th and who gets 3rd between is.

I think Everton away this weekend will be a test for you guys.

With regards to a cup, I really hope we get something, even just a league cup!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Isn't it irritating how the post office will only give you the most expensive option voluntarily?

I went to send off my decleration letter right, and the chap behind the till goes "£6.40 "

And I'm like, what? Why? He then goes "so it'll arrive by Tuesday "

So I go ok, is there another option?

And he's like "umm yeah, £1.72, but it'll take SOO much longer" sooo I'm like how long? To which he replies "two days "

And I'm just like =_= man **** you
    wtf :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    At what point did I say you'd get higher than 4th?

ReputationRep:
    Barneystin and Heiljoe are the same dupes if anyone remembers that guy

Also the quality of the thread has been absolute dire recently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Barneystin and Heiljoe are the same dupes if anyone remembers that guy

Also the quality of the thread has been absolute dire recently.
    Without taking shots, this has always been the worst thread on football forum for footballing discussion. Mainly due to Arsenal fans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by De Chirico)
    That's just the BBC's gossip column, where they sum up all the bull**** rumours from lesser news sources, hence extremely unreliable.
    Could still happen though haha ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studnetMo)
    Could still happen though haha ^_^
    If it did I'd go back to playing Arsenal on FIFA online.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    It won't end this season.
    Mainly because United are ****ing ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yesss I diddd)
    Without taking shots, this has always been the worst thread on football forum for footballing discussion. Mainly due to Arsenal fans.

Mainly due to the **** ton of dupes it that use to infest it and still do. Liverpool thread slumped below Arsenal's at one point though it's improved and ours has turned to **** again. **** it even the days with Groovey on here had better posters then the ones we have now

ReputationRep:
    Lol, "without taking shots" proceeds to take shots. This is by far the most active football thread because everyone and their mum has an opinion on Arsenal. It's usually trolls/rival fans that tend to take the direction if this thread off course.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's gone downhill because everyone's mistaking this thread with the misc thread.

ReputationRep:
    Let's face it most people come here specifically to wallow in all the **** posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Lol, "without taking shots" proceeds to take shots. This is by far the most active football thread because everyone and their mum has an opinion on Arsenal. It's usually trolls/rival fans that tend to take the direction if this thread off course.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's nothing to do with trolls and rival fans, it's simply that there's very few good posts on football in this thread. Just delusional optimism and **** chatting from Arsenal fans.

ReputationRep:
    Mainly because United are ****ing ****
    Yes, mainly because of that.

It may be too late for United for the meanwhile if they don't make top 4.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Mainly due to the **** ton of dupes it that use to infest it and still do. Liverpool thread slumped below Arsenal's at one point though it's improved and ours has turned to **** again. **** it even the days with Groovey on here had better posters then the ones we have now
    A few dark weeks for us but things are returning to normal.

You guys have always been treading water though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by De Chirico)
    Let's face it most people come here specifically to wallow in all the **** posts.
    you got me.

(Original post by AR_95)
    Lol. United thread is currently the ****test thread atm.

Only decent thread is the Chelsea thread atm, it's generally consistent, not spectacular despite having the best poster on ff there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    you got me.

Lol. United thread is currently the ****test thread atm.

Only decent thread is the Chelsea thread atm, it's generally consistent, not spectacular despite having the best poster on ff there.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408707753.638250.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  80.3 KB

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.