Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    SO exhausted all the time recently, feel so down. This is so annoying because I've been doing so well for the last few weeks, been so excited for uni and now all i want to do is lay in bed on the laptop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    This is just what I do - hear bad news, panic for at least one day, and then hopefully pick up the pieces later. The problem is that I have all this stuff to do, if I don't do it now I'll let everyone including myself down, but I just can't move. :bawling:
    you can't force yourself, hun. I don't think you'll be letting anyone down. But please try not to worry - something will work out (even if you have to borrow money or something) and you will survive until this is sorted.

ReputationRep:
    feeling crap all day & just fed up with the world.

ReputationRep:
    Think its kind of sorted. Spoke to gp over the phone (no answer when I phoned the cpn ) and he's going to try and sort things for tomorrow. He wanted me to go to a&e but I point blank refused- after being in for seven months last time I'm absolutely terrified of it. :cry2:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Sparkles278)
    dont do roman numerals? everyone knows it....or dont they?
    I did A-level Latin and I still get confused sometimes
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by tasha96)
    Think its kind of sorted. Spoke to gp over the phone (no answer when I phoned the cpn ) and he's going to try and sort things for tomorrow. He wanted me to go to a&e but I point blank refused- after being in for seven months last time I'm absolutely terrified of it. :cry2:
    Well done At least there's someone vaguely sensible/helpful there for you! :hugs:

(Original post by Mazzini)
    I did A-level Latin and I still get confused sometimes
    I think they're the only latin bit I can do, not that I've ever tried many other parts that much

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: that's good if you have it sorted a bit at least! fair enough, I hope you are okay, sounds like you've had a pretty rough day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Well done At least there's someone vaguely sensible/helpful there for you! :hugs:

I think they're the only latin bit I can do, not that I've ever tried many other parts that much

(Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    :hugs: that's good if you have it sorted a bit at least! fair enough, I hope you are okay, sounds like you've had a pretty rough day!

Thanks lovelies. :hugs: I feel horrendous and I just want to dissapeer. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: stay strong, hopefully tomorrow is a better day for you!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    We don't want you to disappear! Sorry you feel horrendous though
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by furryface12)

It's fairly regular (thankfully) so it's not too bad once you learn your endings.

Livy is horrific though :afraid:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Psychiatrist didn't phone :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Coming down with a cold. Urgh gonna feel like **** for a week or so then
    My brains already broken dont need to add cold brain to it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rob came home, calmed me down and helped get everything ready to drop the mice off. Mice now safely at their holiday home, and packing has been commenced for Operation Sockle.

(Original post by Odd socks)
    :hugs: it's okay lovely, we can do fun crafts to distract you from worrying or if you're really upset please don't feel obligated to come, I'd rather you did what's best for you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I might be packing equal amounts of craft stuff and clothing... Am definitely coming, was wavering a bit but Rob straightened me out.

(Original post by ScaryScience)
    you can't force yourself, hun. I don't think you'll be letting anyone down. But please try not to worry - something will work out (even if you have to borrow money or something) and you will survive until this is sorted.
    Thanks lovely, am feeling less terrified of life now.

feeling crap all day & just fed up with the world.
    :console: Don't worry, Scotland will defect some other time.

Sounds good, well done GP! :five:

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Psychiatrist didn't phone :sad:
    :hmpf: Psychiatrist shall incur the wrath of MHSS!

ReputationRep:
    Rob came home, calmed me down and helped get everything ready to drop the mice off. Mice now safely at their holiday home, and packing has been commenced for Operation Sockle.

I might be packing equal amounts of craft stuff and clothing... Am definitely coming, was wavering a bit but Rob straightened me out.

glad to hear that :hugs:

ReputationRep:

Yay Operation Sockle!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Glad you are feeling a bit better now, lovely. Remember that everything will be alright in the end. And if it's not alright, then it's not the end!

(As the very sexy Dev Patel says )

:lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    disappointed. so I have a friend who has an eating disorder and I have been there for her every second... she wont reach out to me for months, but when I know shes struggling (from facebook statuses etc) I always reach out to her and try and help and everything. ive been to visit her if she needed someone (2 hours on the train, so not exactly close), literally everything. anyway she started saying she knew 'exactly how I felt' etc and being all patronising because she had depression for a year when she was 12. so I decided to tell her that I also have a personality disorder which makes life a nightmare and that's one of the reasons I struggle so much. ive never told anyone irl about this and to me it was a big deal. and she hasn't replied. this was over 24 hours ago and shes since written facebook statuses, posted pictures and commented on peoples statuses. im just a bit disappointed. I understand that not everyone has the time to reply quickly but from all her activity she could have done. maybe I freaked her out? either way, this has just confirmed that I don't even have one in real life friend who gives a **** and whatever I do, it will never, ever, ever be enough.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    disappointed. so I have a friend who has an eating disorder and I have been there for her every second... she wont reach out to me for months, but when I know shes struggling (from facebook statuses etc) I always reach out to her and try and help and everything. ive been to visit her if she needed someone (2 hours on the train, so not exactly close), literally everything. anyway she started saying she knew 'exactly how I felt' etc and being all patronising because she had depression for a year when she was 12. so I decided to tell her that I also have a personality disorder which makes life a nightmare and that's one of the reasons I struggle so much. ive never told anyone irl about this and to me it was a big deal. and she hasn't replied. this was over 24 hours ago and shes since written facebook statuses, posted pictures and commented on peoples statuses. im just a bit disappointed. I understand that not everyone has the time to reply quickly but from all her activity she could have done. maybe I freaked her out? either way, this has just confirmed that I don't even have one in real life friend who gives a **** and whatever I do, it will never, ever, ever be enough.
    Really really sorry to hear that, lovely. That happened to me with a so-called "friend" when I told her I have schizoaffective disorder and sent her a link to read. She went silent on me for two years and then only got in contact again coz she needed some info about Oxford :rolleyes: I wasn't impressed!

It's awful when people do this and you don't deserve it AT ALL. So please don't think that for a second, lovely. It must have taken a lot of guts for you to tell her :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Really really sorry to hear that, lovely. That happened to me with a so-called "friend" when I told her I have schizoaffective disorder and sent her a link to read. She went silent on me for two years and then only got in contact again coz she needed some info about Oxford :rolleyes: I wasn't impressed!

It's awful when people do this and you don't deserve it AT ALL. So please don't think that for a second, lovely. It must have taken a lot of guts for you to tell her :jumphug:
    Thanks hun. I don't understand people. Am alienated from them. Really ****s me off. I literally have no one. Either I freaked her out - in which case, that is ridiculous, uneducated and childish: I'm no different to the person I was before she found out. Or, she doesn't care - in which case, that's pretty sad given how long we've known each other and how much support I've given her. It's not like I ever tell her how I normally feel, I nearly always say I'm fine unless I'm in serious crisis and/or suicidal, and even then I just say 'not that great'. So its not like I moan at her or anything. I never learn, though. Always do too much for people and then get it thrown back in my face :rolleyes: Ah well. so sorry you've had such a rough day, hun. Hope they can decide on a psychiatrist and stick with them! Must be very unsettling :console:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.