Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone for tomorrow, i'll see you all on the other side ..signing off now, see you guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSlayerr)
    Good night guys. May the Edexcel, Aqa, WJEC, OCR and CIE Gods bless you with amazing GCSE's
    Thanks, you too. May the grade boundaries forever be in your favour. :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThomasSidney1)
    Anyone not going to open their results at school? I don't know if I should open them there or not?! :/
    I'm opening mine as I walk back to the car. Feel uncomfortable with the pressure of opening them infront of everybody

ReputationRep:
    Anyone not going to open their results at school? I don't know if I should open them there or not?! :/
    up to you, but better to open them there. you'll have help if you need it

ReputationRep:
    Open it there and if you don't want to tell people, say "All A*'s" or "All U's" :^)

ReputationRep:
    rr
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Best of luck to everyone collecting GCSE results tomorrow morning. Although Im 3 years on I still remember the nervous excitement I imagine so many of you are feeling right now. I am going to be heading along with my sister to collect her results and I even feel nervous for her.

Just a little bit of advice. The results on that sheet of paper you will receive tomorrow do not define you, yes you have worked hard and sometimes things dont go to plan but know that there are ways to turn things around, and GCSE results will not hinder your success unless you let them!

ReputationRep:
    Ha no.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I could wait long enough to get home. Besides, I like to brag (and hopefully I will be!)

ReputationRep:
    I'm checking mine at home first, and only if I'm happy with them will I actually go in to get the results sheet (which I need for enrolment - but if my grades suck, I'll just ring up and tell them I'm away)>
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Im_trying)
    i know this is a bit mean but i can't wait to see all the idiots that constantly distracted my learning in lessons realise that they have got nothing... funny to see how the coin is starting to flip.
    Sounds mean, but 3 years ago when I got my results this is exactly what I was thinking when I saw the people who terrorised my lessons and distracted everyone see the harsh reality of leaving school with no qualifications.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalierm2707)
    Sounds mean, but 3 years ago when I got my results this is exactly what I was thinking when I saw the people who terrorised my lessons and distracted everyone see the harsh reality of leaving school with no qualifications.
    Yeah i don't feel sorry for them at all. They have cost a lot of my learning and even caused some teachers to leave. karma

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thevamps99xo)
    GOOD LUCK YOU LOVELY PEOPLE
    IM IN YEAR 13 NOW BUT IM PICKING UP A GCSE MATHS RESULT TOMORROW
    IF I DONT GET A C THIS TIME POO WILL LITERALLY HIT THE FAN
    BUT ANYWAY
    GOOD LUCK XOXOXO.
    MAY YOU ALL GET THE GRADES YOU DESERVE :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    awrr good luck! You can do it this time. let me know how it goes..
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Im_trying)
    Yeah i don't feel sorry for them at all. They have cost a lot of my learning and even caused some teachers to leave. karma
    Advice for tomorrow, be smug inside your head and be the bigger person, dont rub your superior results in their face, just walk away knowing that they didnt get the better of you! Best feeling in the world is suceeding when everyone is trying to make you fail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thevamps99xo)
    GOOD LUCK YOU LOVELY PEOPLE
    IM IN YEAR 13 NOW BUT IM PICKING UP A GCSE MATHS RESULT TOMORROW
    IF I DONT GET A C THIS TIME POO WILL LITERALLY HIT THE FAN
    BUT ANYWAY
    GOOD LUCK XOXOXO.
    MAY YOU ALL GET THE GRADES YOU DESERVE :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! And I good luck I hope you get the C

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalierm2707)
    Advice for tomorrow, be smug inside your head and be the bigger person, dont rub your superior results in their face, just walk away knowing that they didnt get the better of you! Best feeling in the world is suceeding when everyone is trying to make you fail.
    oh yeah don't worry, I'm not clever at all. I'm looking to get all D's so nothing to rub in haha. A lot of the idiots are very clever lol. oh well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBirdman)
    Thanks! And I good luck I hope you get the C
    Thank you !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Im_trying;[url="tel:67193842")
    67193842[/url]]oh yeah don't worry, I'm not clever at all. I'm looking to get all D's so nothing to rub in haha. A lot of the idiots are very clever lol. oh well
    Ye, I won't feel sorry for idiots who distracted. A personal victory if I do good and they don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatmnty)
    Guys this is a serious question - for my RE exam, i ran out of quotations and used quotations from some questionable movies (I was desperate...) - do examiners check quotes online?
    What quotes did you use. Just out of interest.

"I'll be back" said Jesus as he was nailed to the cross..!

Or,

"life is like a box of chocolates Moses, you'll find 10 of the best at Mount Sinai"

Haha

ReputationRep:
    Good luck tomorrow guys. GCSEs, good or bad, really aren't all that significant in the context of your life as a whole so please don't worry about them.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.