Thanks for the add

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Tired, sleep deprived, and can never bring myself to feel positive for once
    Aww :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lonely, have not spoken to a person since maybe 2 weeks, only seem to have acquaintances and not friends since I joined uni and I think I messed things up with the only person who was my friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Whaaaaat! I wrote out a massive reply ages ago and it didn't send! Sorry but I am rushing now because I should be in bed :eek:
    I said:
    Yes! True!
    Aww well do what you think is best
    O thought it was the OCD and it does sound veryyy annoying!
    Yeah, it's kind of good though if it can't affect you badly atm
    Cool

I really wish I could stay up and speak with you some more but I need to get some sleep - or as much as I can
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not just saying this, I am genuinely really worried about the OCD thing tonight so please, please, please try to stay positive. I know you're trying your best I understand that at night it might be easier for it to affect you. I recommend trying some of these exercises. I have started them and they really help me so I hope they can help you too
    http://www.pocketmindfulness.com/6-m...can-try-today/
    It does say it's for stress but I think it works for most things
    Goodnight!

(As you can tell from the spoiler, it's hard writing something vedy meaningful when you're rushing!)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Noooo! Damn TSR! Btw I can see it now so my VM is now irrelevant!
    No worries!

The best is all that can be done in any situation!
    I shall! I'll try to sleep now as I'm drained!
    Ah ok, that's interesting. And yes it is!
    Yeah I suppose so!

Aww that's so sweet! But we can't have a tired Matrix! You get some sleep and we can speak tomorrow!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Aww don't be worried! It's a common thing now tbh, I'm just crap at dealing with it because there's nothing that can be done! The OCD is the worst of my issues tbh. That's what I'm working on getting rid of but it's by far the hardest to eradicate too!
    Nights are the worst time tbh, I feel clean at night and everything is just so more apparent so it's just the worst!
    I'll give them a go at somepoint then! Thankyou!

Goodnight!
    It didn't seem rushed tbh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikletter)
    Lonely, have not spoken to a person since maybe 2 weeks, only seem to have acquaintances and not friends since I joined uni and I think I messed things up with the only person who was my friend.
    I'm sorry to hear that!
    Just remember, youve done nothing wrong, it's all them. They're the ones losing out on a great friend!
    But you will meet someone amazing soon! Guaranteed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Hard not to I'm afraid! Thankyou! Appreciated!!

Tbh I'm not sure anything will make me laugh right now.
    I may watch it but not sure yet
    Thanks
    Please stay strong

You should watch it! I nearly cried from laughing at the video.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Thanks for the add

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No problem :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Technically running on no sleep for over 30 hours now, when will this ever end

ReputationRep:
    gr888888

Sarcasm btw.

(Original post by Protoxylic)
    Technically running on no sleep for over 30 hours now, when will this ever end
    Have a nap maybe?

ReputationRep:
    depressed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I'm sorry to hear that!
    Just remember, youve done nothing wrong, it's all them. They're the ones losing out on a great friend!
    But you will meet someone amazing soon! Guaranteed!
    Not really, mate, I went through some hard times and became kind of negative and whiny when I was around this friend who was my only friend and now while they still talk to me it is not the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Have a nap maybe?
    Would love to if I could

ReputationRep:
    Literally feel like i got a faulty life and need to return it but i lost the ****ing receipt and now im stuck with this **** -_-

ReputationRep:
    Would love to if I could
    Sounds tough

Good luck! I hope after this you get to sleep well.

ReputationRep:
    pain in low abdominal :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds tough

Good luck! I hope after this you get to sleep well.
    Got a lot of work I need to catch up on as well as other things on my mind, although the sunrise is always a benefit of staying up this early

ReputationRep:
    Got a lot of work I need to catch up on as well as other things on my mind, although the sunrise is always a benefit of staying up this early
    Well if it's work you can always do that after a nap? A nap will help you a little. It's not good to get no rest for such a long period of time. I really think you should sleep. Do your work after a nap. You'll be more awake and not as tired - trust meee.

ReputationRep:
    Well if it's work you can always do that after a nap? A nap will help you a little. It's not good to get no rest for such a long period of time. I really think you should sleep. Do your work after a nap. You'll be more awake and not as tired - trust meee.
    Whilst everything you say is logical and would be best advice to any individual in my situation, I work best during the evenings and it just so happens I have quite a lot to do for tomorrow afternoon. It's quite calming, yet there are several other reasons I keep myself busy at night.

Besides, sunrises are beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rubysmith)
    depressed
    Truly sorry to hear that

Quite tired I must admit

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.