• View Poll Results: Favourite Doctor?
    Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    I suppose, but the current name fits with past naming of Dalek eps (and mini-arcs), plus the darker side of me says we need to see that the Doctor can't always win

ReputationRep:
    Well ... that's presumably the episode where The Doctor thwacks a Dalek XD So ... I'm guessing he gets pissed off at losing.

Although the nature of Doctor Who means that the Doctor will inevitably win.

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me who thinks 'Victory of the Daleks' is more a reference to the world war 2 rather than the Doctor. After all, we won and the dalek is on "our" side (hehe with their own motive, I'm sure!) so you know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inseriousity.)
    Is it just me who thinks 'Victory of the Daleks' is more a reference to the world war 2 rather than the Doctor. After all, we won and the dalek is on "our" side (hehe with their own motive, I'm sure!) so you know...
    I thought the Daleks would be on the Nazi side? I don't remember hearing otherwise o-o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    I thought the Daleks would be on the Nazi side? I don't remember hearing otherwise o-o
    I'm positive I remember hearing something about them working with Churchill... and having khaki design or something. can't remember where now though !

edit: searched 'dalek churchill' in google and came up with loads of results. This is the first one. http://screenrant.com/doctor-who-daleks-brusimm-24861/

ReputationRep:
    A pun is a play on words. We now have the eleventh doctor. "The Eleventh Hour" is a play on the fact it's now the eleventh doctor, while also being a popular phrase.
    That's not a pun, mangs

ReputationRep:
    Found on DoctorWhoNews, It's rumored they will return...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Silurians!

Plus a 2 part episodes yet to be formally anounced
    Spoiler:
    Show
    8. The Ground Beneath Their Feet
    9. Cold Blood

ReputationRep:
    I was weak and succumbed to buying the 2009 specials boxset. A day of Doctor Who it is then

ReputationRep:

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if everyone has heard this yet - http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/do...an-to-you.html

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if everyone has heard this yet - http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/do...an-to-you.html

:teehee:

Thats quite awesome! Although it wouldn't play without stuttering for me

Longer and non shuttering version here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OceanInTheSky)

:woo:

Awesome!

ReputationRep:
    Nice Companion pic! I heard "The Doctor and I" and kinda loved it...

ReputationRep:
    The original is better though :sadnod:

It just doesn't work as The Doctor and I, while it's awesome as The Wizard and I.

Wicked is an awesome musical :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I forgot to subscribe to this thread after unsubbing cos I didn't want spoilers for the christmas special. Really looking forward to get back to a series format

ReputationRep:
    Can't find a bigger picture but new promo pic

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Woot thanks LastLordOfTime its looks amazing

ReputationRep:
    Apparantly, in that picture ...

Spoiler:
    Show
    The Dalek in the background is apparantly Davros. But this is just one person's opinion by the looks of it.

The thing on the right is apparantly called a "Smiler" :|

Edit: Oh, and apparantly the first episode, "The Eleventh Hour", is an hour long.

ReputationRep:
    New trailer being put up on the BBC site tomorrow evening

ReputationRep:
    AND it's going to be shown in 3D at screenings of Alice in Wonderland :woo:

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.