The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What's up, peeps? I just had a wonderful 2 hour nap after a couple hours at my local charity shop. How is everyone?
Posting this to see my phone signature :tongue:

Using the TSR app ~ Smile, you are amazing!
Reply 4762
Original post by MattFletcher
yes it does :tongue:

Ok good, I'm so glad I wasn't endorsing some obscene practice!
Original post by Jina
This! Arghhhh! Haha I know people who never revise, yesterday one got nearly an A for her French speaking havin revised the night before. They're so naturally gifted and they know it. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or, they've been taking French for eight years prior to their Standard Grades (GCSEs) like moi :rolleyes:
Original post by Vionar
Ah, at least I won't have that problem, I can't stay at my school even if I wanted to!

Why not :redface:
Original post by Princepieman
Or, they've been taking French for eight years prior to their Standard Grades (GCSEs) like moi :rolleyes:

How good would you say you were?:tongue:
Reply 4766
Does anyone know any tips for GCSE Psychology? I'm worrying a lot over how much there is to revise.
What's up, peeps? I just had a wonderful 2 hour nap after a couple hours at my local charity shop. How is everyone?

I'm good
Original post by Vionar

I wouldn't say it's taking the mick, personally, I would actually do that if I still had to do French writing controlled assessments next year, as I don't need to do well in those.

I know it just really annoys me :frown: and it's worth 20% per CA and they are like incredibly intelligent at everything :frown:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I disagree with that bit :s-smilie:

Spoiler

I know, it's just I work for it and do terrible, and I'm always jealous when people do well when I do badly (after being happy for them.)
Original post by Elm Tree
:lolwut:

I know very few people the same as me (in that sense). New people means hopefully I'll find one :smile:
Reply 4769

I've been doing french for year 10 and 11 (did spanish from year 7-9) and I find french coursework really easy, especially writing, not because I'm good at french because I have a good memory - but I definitely need to step up my revision for the exams :P
How good would you say you were?:tongue:

Let's just say, I won't have to worry about revising French and over the holidays I engaged in some discourse with certain French females.

I envy them :wink: I wish my parents had taught me a second language when I was born. :frown:
Original post by tardiss
Does anyone know any tips for GCSE Psychology? I'm worrying a lot over how much there is to revise.

GCSE psychology? Never heard that one before :redface:
I'm good

I know it just really annoys me :frown: and it's worth 20% per CA and they are like incredibly intelligent at everything :frown:
I know, it's just I work for it and do terrible, and I'm always jealous when people do well when I do badly (after being happy for them.)

Aww :frown: I'd have written you an A* standard piece (or helped to) for you to have learnt... But ah

Let's just say, I won't have to worry about revising French and over the holidays I engaged in some discourse with certain French females.

Pretty good then?:tongue:
Aww :frown: I'd have written you an A* standard piece (or helped to) for you to have learnt... But ah

gutted. I've done them all now :frown:
Reply 4775
Original post by Vionar
Ah,

Oh good, I didn't want to come across as excessively mean again! :emo: TALK!? What about the invigilators? Aren't they external?

#GirlsSchool

Haha I know you're not mean now, after talking to you! :smile: I say the same thing to shock my friend who still talks to her.
God knows, i don't understand it either.

#actually #performingArtsSchool
#LeadRoleInSchoolPlay lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gomg
I've been doing french for year 10 and 11 (did spanish from year 7-9) and I find french coursework really easy, especially writing, not because I'm good at french because I have a good memory - but I definitely need to step up my revision for the exams :P

It is relatively straight-forward, if you can remember the grammar and verb-conjugations you'll be fine. French, like math, requires practice and what you should be doing is reading French magazines, articles and forums; at the same time noting down words you don't know and looking them up. For listening, watch a lot of French movies/tv shows with English subtitles to get you comfortable with the accents. I recommend listening to music as well.
(edited 11 years ago)
I never post here these days :emo:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
I never post here these days
- she posts :wink:
Reply 4779
I envy them :wink: I wish my parents had taught me a second language when I was born. :frown:

Haha It's so sad for me...i can speak my mother tongue but I can't read or write it and the version I speak isn't even standard. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest