Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    So who exactly has the DGW... Liverpool, Hull, Leicester and Chelsea? Everyone has 3 Chelsea so I'll have to add a Liverpool and/or Lesta defender. I'm not sure Sturridge would start both games in a DGW so maybe Coutinho as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    So who exactly has the DGW... Liverpool, Hull, Leicester and Chelsea? Everyone has 3 Chelsea so I'll have to add a Liverpool and/or Lesta defender. I'm not sure Sturridge would start both games in a DGW so maybe Coutinho as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep, the 4 teams has DGW on GW. Arsenal and Sunderland will have one at GW 37.

ReputationRep:
    Remy in. Would be typical if Mourinho started Drogba though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    brought in sakho a few weeks back....now he's injured.

not even bothering with sturridge - sterling will bag you more points and he's nowhere near the same price.
    aguero has really disappointed me but i'm unsure about ditching him because he'll just randomly score a hattrick.
    i'm captaining hazard instead though so naturally he'll do it this weekend....

ReputationRep:
    Gomis was a massive fail. Came off after 17 mins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Hamstring injury looks like, so will be out for a couple of games most likely.

He probably would have scored today judging from recent form and how he started too.

ReputationRep:
    Clyne on the bench :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Yep and my other transfer Clyne benched. Just great lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got Gomis instead of Murray :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1. Palace scored 4 goals and Puncheon didn't have one goal or assist.

2. Definitely time to get rid of Eriksen. Hasn't done anything in weeks

3. What the **** made me change my captaincy from Hazard to Kane? So stupid

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkc16)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hindsight regarding Kane. Kane was the smart choice really. Everyone one of the top 13 in the TSR league captained him for a reason.

Frustrating nonetheless don't get me wrong, but in truth it probably doesn't make much difference.

ReputationRep:
    Eriksen can do one. Quickly getting him out for GW34 but no doubt he'll get 10+ points as soon as i take him out.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it's the same for me over the last few weeks - a team wins by 3 or 4 goals but your player gets nothing (in my case it was aguero and he was captain...)

i ditched eriksen a few weeks back, ditched sturridge last week and i'll be ditching aguero too if he doesn't score at least 1 goal against united.

i don't think that's stupid - spurs aren't amazing but kane just randomly scores a brace with the season he's having.
    i went with hazard because he's more consistent but he could easily just get nothing too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Hamstring injury looks like, so will be out for a couple of games most likely.

He probably would have scored today judging from recent form and how he started too.
    Ugh.. guess I'll have to bench or transfer out.

(Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Yep and my other transfer Clyne benched. Just great lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yea I got Clyne too. Terrible start to the week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When I saw it was 4-1, I was furious I had benched Puncheon but I guess it didn't matter.

Hopefully Hazard does something..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    it's the same for me over the last few weeks - a team wins by 3 or 4 goals but your player gets nothing (in my case it was aguero and he was captain...)

i ditched eriksen a few weeks back, ditched sturridge last week and i'll be ditching aguero too if he doesn't score at least 1 goal against united.

i don't think that's stupid - spurs aren't amazing but kane just randomly scores a brace with the season he's having.
    i went with hazard because he's more consistent but he could easily just get nothing too.
    Ditched Sturridge too. Never sure when he's gonna start and even if he does he will probably be injured by the next game.

With regards to the captain, fair enough about Kane. Just frustrated I guess. At least Sanchez, Giroud or Ozil didn't do much so won't lose out by much if many had captained any of those 3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ditched Sturridge too. Never sure when he's gonna start and even if he does he will probably be injured by the next game.

With regards to the captain, fair enough about Kane. Just frustrated I guess. At least Sanchez, Giroud or Ozil didn't do much so won't lose out by much if many had captained any of those 3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    exactly - obviously as a liverpool fan i'm very negative right now so i may write our players off a little easier, but we aren't looking good.

i think you'll be fine unless hazard has a good game.
    although i'm sure there's some tool out there who captained bolasie...
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Gomis or Remy?
    https://twitter.com/sammatterface/st...08054585827329

Remy got injured, think Gomis was a better one between the two then, although he too got injured.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    So nearly brought in Remy, so glad I didn't.

Trying to work out a plan to navigate the blanks and then the DGW...
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Fabregas goal, nice. Had a **** GW till then...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Fabregas goal, nice. Had a **** GW till then...
    hazard as captain bagged me 12 points so far.
    although i reckon he'll end up getting 2 or 3 BPs, so it might turn out decent.

it hasn't saved my week though; i'll need a few goals from city and liverpool for that.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.