ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Psychiatrist didn't phone :sad:
    :mob:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    Thanks hun. I don't understand people. Am alienated from them. Really ****s me off. I literally have no one. Either I freaked her out - in which case, that is ridiculous, uneducated and childish: I'm no different to the person I was before she found out. Or, she doesn't care - in which case, that's pretty sad given how long we've known each other and how much support I've given her. It's not like I ever tell her how I normally feel, I nearly always say I'm fine unless I'm in serious crisis and/or suicidal, and even then I just say 'not that great'. So its not like I moan at her or anything. I never learn, though. Always do too much for people and then get it thrown back in my face :rolleyes: Ah well. so sorry you've had such a rough day, hun. Hope they can decide on a psychiatrist and stick with them! Must be very unsettling :console:
    Yeah, you have such a huge heart and give everyone 100% of your time and effort whenever you can - I know that - so it must be awful to realise that your friend won't even write back to you. Hopefully it's just a misunderstanding or her not checking her messages (or does Facebook say she's read it?)? Coz I have friends who only read my message, like, a week after I've sent it :nothing: Annoys me to no end!

Thanks, it is quite unsettling. At this point I wouldn't even make a fuss about it being a man, tbh (coz looks like I'm only left with male psychiatrists now in the new psychosis CMHT team): I just need someone who will stay for more than a few months AND who will actually communicate to me what the hell is going on. I don't think that's that much to ask from them! :erm:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by tasha96)
    :mob:
    Thanks lovely :lovehug: :penguinhug: :loveduck:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    *wonders what's going on between james and samba* :ninja: :teehee:

:console:

(Original post by furryface12)
    :lol: I thought the same!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lol: didn't appear that way when I wrote it.

(Original post by samba)
    :lovehug:
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you have such a huge heart and give everyone 100% of your time and effort whenever you can - I know that - so it must be awful to realise that your friend won't even write back to you. Hopefully it's just a misunderstanding or her not checking her messages (or does Facebook say she's read it?)? Coz I have friends who only read my message, like, a week after I've sent it :nothing: Annoys me to no end!

Thanks, it is quite unsettling. At this point I wouldn't even make a fuss about it being a man, tbh (coz looks like I'm only left with male psychiatrists now in the new psychosis CMHT team): I just need someone who will stay for more than a few months AND who will actually communicate to me what the hell is going on. I don't think that's that much to ask from them! :erm:
    yeah, she's read it :/ bleughh.
    Yeah, I totally understand hun. I would absolutely HATE it if my psychiatrist/GP left and didn't tell me. You would expect a psych of all people to understand the potential impact doing that could have. It really wouldn't take much to let you know what was going on This level of disruption won't keep happening hun. Especially if they've just merged, that kind of sounds like people are starting to settle. big hugs :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Mazzini)

It's fairly regular (thankfully) so it's not too bad once you learn your endings.

Livy is horrific though :afraid:
    Yeah, I'm not too great/completely horrendous at learning things though, I kind of just have to work them out as I go along! The only exceptions seem to be music and numbers which isn't too helpful I find languages really interesting to look at the patterns between and whatever, just can never remember them

Psychiatrist didn't phone :sad:
    Bad psychiatrist :shakecane:

(Original post by superwolf)
    Rob came home, calmed me down and helped get everything ready to drop the mice off. Mice now safely at their holiday home, and packing has been commenced for Operation Sockle.
    :hugs: Well done! To Rob too (not that I've ever spoken to him I don't think :getmecoat:)

disappointed. so I have a friend who has an eating disorder and I have been there for her every second... she wont reach out to me for months, but when I know shes struggling (from facebook statuses etc) I always reach out to her and try and help and everything. ive been to visit her if she needed someone (2 hours on the train, so not exactly close), literally everything. anyway she started saying she knew 'exactly how I felt' etc and being all patronising because she had depression for a year when she was 12. so I decided to tell her that I also have a personality disorder which makes life a nightmare and that's one of the reasons I struggle so much. ive never told anyone irl about this and to me it was a big deal. and she hasn't replied. this was over 24 hours ago and shes since written facebook statuses, posted pictures and commented on peoples statuses. im just a bit disappointed. I understand that not everyone has the time to reply quickly but from all her activity she could have done. maybe I freaked her out? either way, this has just confirmed that I don't even have one in real life friend who gives a **** and whatever I do, it will never, ever, ever be enough.
    :hugs: to you too, you don't deserve this
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    yeah, she's read it :/ bleughh.
    Yeah, I totally understand hun. I would absolutely HATE it if my psychiatrist/GP left and didn't tell me. You would expect a psych of all people to understand the potential impact doing that could have. It really wouldn't take much to let you know what was going on This level of disruption won't keep happening hun. Especially if they've just merged, that kind of sounds like people are starting to settle. big hugs :hugs:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Bad psychiatrist :shakecane:
    Thanks ladies :grouphugs:

My sister's back for the weekend and I'm going to Portsmouth with her tomorrow, so won't be online much. Anyone who needs my attention should text!

xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Will play tomorrow! We will start with two teams! Totally exceptional! So excited and glad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathanielle)
    Will play tomorrow! We will start with two teams! Totally exceptional! So excited and glad!
    Rugby?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Rugby?
    Yeah! I am still not good, but yeah, I have the possibility to play! :pika::playball::playball::rambo::dance:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! I am still not good, but yeah, I have the possibility to play! :pika::playball::playball::rambo::dance:
    That's awesome, hope you have a lot of fun playing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    That's awesome, hope you have a lot of fun playing
    I hope, too! But I have to get up really early and right now, I am awake because I am so excited, so I probably won't sleep.

ReputationRep:
    feel like crap. wish i never did cross country. wish i never sttened school today at all.

ReputationRep:
    Third day in a run of just sitting around on TSR. Not sure whether I should have returned.

Also I have joined TSR's Take Me Out for some reason beyond me…someone seems to think a younger member has a crush on me

ReputationRep:
    If you need me ill be in the corner crying.

Made a cake for tomorrow (boyfriend needs it for some meeting) and iv made it so light and airy its just fallen apart :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :/ just realised I haven't replied to email from wellbeing that was sent like 9 days ago :/ not sure what to do, she said I should get back to her to let her know if it was convenient :/ I don't know what to do. don't want to go really, but at the same time im majorly struggling. urghhhhh. wish she never ****ing emailed me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Made a cake for tomorrow (boyfriend needs it for some meeting) and iv made it so light and airy its just fallen apart :cry2:
    Can happen to everyone. Just cover it with chocolate and the chocolate will hold it together and then you will have a beautiful airy cake, covered with chocolate. :cookie:

Don't cry about it, it will be fine!

ReputationRep:
    :/ just realised I haven't replied to email from wellbeing that was sent like 9 days ago :/ not sure what to do, she said I should get back to her to let her know if it was convenient :/ I don't know what to do. don't want to go really, but at the same time im majorly struggling. urghhhhh. wish she never ****ing emailed me.
    Just try to think about what you really feel and wish to write. I am shure deep in that whirl you find it and then you know, wether you want to answer and how.

ReputationRep:
    Just try to think about what you really feel and wish to write. I am shure deep in that whirl you find it and then you know, wether you want to answer and how.
    well I was going to reply and be honest and say I wasn't sure if I wanted the appointment. but shes sent it in a really stupid way which means I cant respond to it. :facepalm: I literally give up right now, just want to cry and disappear

ReputationRep:
    Can happen to everyone. Just cover it with chocolate and the chocolate will hold it together and then you will have a beautiful airy cake, covered with chocolate. :cookie:

Don't cry about it, it will be fine!
    Its stuck together with buttercream, but its really got to me.
    This weeks got to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.