Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    With my hands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Haha, I've just used Scorpion again now, he's pretty fun ngl, have you bought the Jason DLC? It's sick and he's also piss easy to use! Trust, use Raiden, mastering him will make combo's for everyone easier

Tbh...I never had MW2, the only one I missed out on :ashamed2: So I wouldn't know really Mosin Nagant > Intervention tho :pierre:

Yeah definitely lmao, with Fallout I think I'm just gon be a hermit all year :lol: Lool, I'm not that good, I still get rekt by Extreme difficulty from time to time What other games you play ?
    Lol i need ur tutoring, ComBos are SO HARD, i can do the teleport and chain movement with scorpion but thats about it! I dont have the jason DLC but if i get into it again i may look into it, raiden sounds cool

Yeah waw was the first cod i played but i was a complete rookie and remember nothing about it mw2 was when it got serious for me haha

SAEM BUT NOTHIN WRONG WITH BEIN HERMITS, I play elder scrolls lol, uhm battlefield 4, borderlands, fifa sometimes, gta!! WBU?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gazzaaa)
    With my hands.
    D33p

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swagyolo420)
    Lol i need ur tutoring, ComBos are SO HARD, i can do the teleport and chain movement with scorpion but thats about it! I dont have the jason DLC but if i get into it again i may look into it, raiden sounds cool

Yeah waw was the first cod i played but i was a complete rookie and remember nothing about it mw2 was when it got serious for me haha

SAEM BUT NOTHIN WRONG WITH BEIN HERMITS, I play elder scrolls lol, uhm battlefield 4, borderlands, fifa sometimes, gta!! WBU?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool, I wouldn't be a good Scorpion tutor but Shinnok, Jason, Raiden, Liu Kang and Mileena are my most used Go on practice mode, pin Scorpions moves to the screen and just practice em, they're easy 3 button combos Yeah, he was crap in 9 but he's so cool here.

I played World at War on the Wii believe it or not :rofl: It was amazing, just got it for PC too although it's kinda dead I stopped playing CoD in Ghosts tbh.

:rofl: I like your positivity m8. Erm, GTA, MKX, Project Cars, Borderlands Collection, Plants Vs Zombies GW , Diablo 3, Hotline Miami. Gonna get rid of GTA soon tho.

Empty and lonely and tired.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Me.

ReputationRep:
    Really depressed as the degree results come out in 2 days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Lool, I wouldn't be a good Scorpion tutor but Shinnok, Jason, Raiden, Liu Kang and Mileena are my most used Go on practice mode, pin Scorpions moves to the screen and just practice em, they're easy 3 button combos Yeah, he was crap in 9 but he's so cool here.

I played World at War on the Wii believe it or not :rofl: It was amazing, just got it for PC too although it's kinda dead I stopped playing CoD in Ghosts tbh.

:rofl: I like your positivity m8. Erm, GTA, MKX, Project Cars, Borderlands Collection, Plants Vs Zombies GW , Diablo 3, Hotline Miami. Gonna get rid of GTA soon tho.
    IM SELLING GTA SOON TOO, ARKHAM KNIGHT IS SO CLOSE!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Like an easter egg?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For you maybe, I won't play it till Mid July or at all

ReputationRep:
    Angry, some mule spill beer on the train and onto my shoes :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    does anyone else know what feels like to not be able to sleep because of the loss of someone you cared about ?

ReputationRep:
    Okay although slightly missing someone that I wrongly upset :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Okay although slightly missing someone that I wrongly upset :/
    Just be glad it wasn't me you upset!
    Jk, I hope you'll sort it out, Sass. :hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anxious. Depressed. Worried. Nervous. Tired. Upset. Loved.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    Just be glad it wasn't me you upset!
    Jk, I hope you'll sort it out, Sass. :hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you :hugs:Yeah me too...

How are you?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ARKHAM KNIGHT!!!! My Steam account is calling my naaame to log in and download it! Damn preorder. Have you played it yet?! If so, what's it like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ARKHAM KNIGHT!!!! My Steam account is calling my naaame to log in and download it! Damn preorder. Have you played it yet?! If so, what's it like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I still mean to get that game at some point...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Thank you :hugs:Yeah me too...

How are you?
    It'll be okay, dw!

I'm not bad, thanks! Keep hearing random rustles and jingles in the dark...have to remind myself there's a hamster in my bedroom before I pee myself in fear!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It'll be okay, dw!

I'm not bad, thanks! Keep hearing random rustles and jingles in the dark...have to remind myself there's a hamster in my bedroom before I pee myself in fear!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah

Hahah oh right :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.