Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Oh, ok, but if you could do A level Computing, then why weren't you able to do A level ICT?

I'm sure you are
    They didn't offer an A-level in 'ICT' at my sixth form, only a BTEC. It's a really small one, onlly 60 students or so, so they couldn't teach anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophFlorence)
    That's a shame! Ah- good! The only one I'm worried about is Physics- I want an A- but one of the exams was HORRID

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Which one? My school didn't even do Unit 2 and 3 Physics, so I have to self teach them.....

ReputationRep:
    Which one? My school didn't even do Unit 2 and 3 Physics, so I have to self teach them.....
    Edexcel paper one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    So I am the problem........
    Your not the problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyCabbages)
    They didn't offer an A-level in 'ICT' at my sixth form, only a BTEC. It's a really small one, onlly 60 students or so, so they couldn't teach anything.

Oh, right. Did you ever consider taking a different A level instead of BTEC ICT? Or did you really want to do ICT?

ReputationRep:
    Edexcel paper one

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh, well I did AQA so I wouldn't know at all What's your favourite subject? (Apart from German )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Your not the problem.
    Let's just not start this arguement, okay.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh- I see! Business Studies (but seriously German is my fave). How about you?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    gggggggggggggg

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh- I see! Business Studies (but seriously German is my fave). How about you?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maths :cool: Do you like Maths?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Maths :cool: Do you like Maths?
    Let's just say I've had a turbulent time with Maths- but ngl- I got pretty good at it eventually

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The part in bold is bullsh*t!!! Fine! You want me to say the f***ing truth, I will! I was in a f***ing bad mood, alright and when I was about to go, I realised how much of a **** I was! So I just said I was joking to blend it in.........YES! I'M A F***ING HYPOCYTICAL ********! SORRY, for not joking when I was acc in a bad mood!

And that statemen wasn't for you any ways, so............ And I would care coz I'm a f***ing tw*t! Is that what you wanted to hear?
    Omg...damn!..... :facepalm: i am genuinely sorry :erm: erm..... Hamza :console: wait, pls forgive me, dont take what i said seriously, let me tell u what acc happened, me n pikachu (i just seen her PM thay she sent this morning) just wanted to mess around like u did last night, but i swear none of us knew u were in an acc bad mood....but it went bad SORRY!!

I didnt mean any of the stuff i said earlier, they are all bullsh*t, i swear on my life, i acc made them up. Last night, i first thought u were messing around...... But then i admit, i did get angry n went but then i realised i might have said too much n wanted to go back.... N then something happened so i couldnt. I swear i didnt mean to say it, pls forgive me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    jghgf

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm the problem.......
    Ofc ur not

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.