The Playstation 3 Society III Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ape Gone Insane
Badges: 15
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
Is Law that popular at Dundee? :hmmmm2:
Oh yes, without a doubt as Dundee is the only Law school to do both Scottish and English law, dual qualifying.

In 2009, there were 1000 applicants for 100 places and 2009 was considered to be a "low" year for Law at Dundee. I can't imagine the applicant/place rate for 2010.
Phalanges
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
Thanks. :rofl:

One day, I vow to explain this procedure to you. :moon:
Glad to see you're back and posting.

I expect you to have suitably spiky hair if you are going to be Mr. Wright though. :hmmm:

P.S. The film review competition is going alright thus far. :ninja:
Ape Gone Insane
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Phalanges)
Glad to see you're back and posting.

I expect you to have suitably spiky hair if you are going to be Mr. Wright though. :hmmm:

P.S. The film review competition is going alright thus far. :ninja:
Meh, I have had a temporary boost of hope. Will wear off soon. :sigh:

Spiky hair? :nooo:

I seen There Will Be Blood. I was hoping for some sort of reform but it never came. Good film though. :yep:

How many eligible reviews have you had? :ninja:
Phalanges
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Oh yes, without a doubt as Dundee is the only Law school to do both Scottish and English law, dual qualifying.

In 2009, there were 1000 applicants for 100 places and 2009 was considered to be a "low" year for Law at Dundee. I can't imagine the applicant/place rate for 2010.
Psh, only 10 to 1? So uncompetitive. :p:
Ape Gone Insane
Report 8 years ago
Psh, only 10 to 1? So uncompetitive. :p:
Medicine. :yucky:

Spoiler:
Show
I kid. :awesome:
Ape Gone Insane
Report 8 years ago
This has probably been posted already but ...

Last Guardian Looking Likely for TGS
Geeking Out Over Batman: Arkham City
Phalanges
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Meh, I have had a temporary boost of hope. Will wear off soon. :sigh:

Spiky hair? :nooo:

I seen There Will Be Blood. I was hoping for some sort of reform but it never came. Good film though. :yep:

How many eligible reviews have you had? :ninja:
Spiky like a pro. :awesome: Only then can you shout "Objection" and mean it.

If you saw it, I expect a review. :hmmm: There's been 3 so far, I'm hoping for at least 5 in total.

Medicine. :yucky:

Spoiler:
Show
I kid. :awesome:
It's very yucky, in fairness. Unless you do psychiatry. :ninja:
Brotherhood
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by tknight7)
anyone managed to get the horseshoe trop on RDR? Its driving me mad :sigh:
Just get the pole in between the horseshoe when aiming and hit the middle of the power bar, it'll come eventually.
Ape Gone Insane
Report 8 years ago
Spiky like a pro. :awesome: Only then can you shout "Objection" and mean it.

If you saw it, I expect a review. :hmmm: There's been 3 so far, I'm hoping for at least 5 in total.

It's very yucky, in fairness. Unless you do psychiatry. :ninja:
Spiky hair it is then. :nooo: Objection :fuhrer: Stop upsetting me :hmmm: I may not get in. :cry:

I'm sitting this one out, Dr Phalanges :beard: Although I'll add it in my sig tomorrow and promote it by posting a lot so many people see it. :ninja:

How is Batman: AA coming along?

Shutter Island, Fight Club, Silence of the Lambs and Memento have qualified me to work as a full time psychiatrist :proud:
Brotherhood
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Star Ocean is HARD. :/
Phalanges
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Spiky hair it is then. :nooo: Objection :fuhrer: Stop upsetting me :hmmm: I may not get in. :cry:

I'm sitting this one out, Dr Phalanges :beard: Although I'll add it in my sig tomorrow and promote it by posting a lot so many people see it. :ninja:

How is Batman: AA coming along?

Shutter Island, Fight Club, Silence of the Lambs and Memento have qualified me to work as a full time psychiatrist :proud:
I hope you do get in. And even if you don't, I hope Edinburgh's not that bad.

I just got to the part where I'm about to track Dr Young by her fingerprints. :holmes: The chase is on.

Any psychiatrist needs to know the archetypal Psychopath/Sociopath roles. Report back to me once you've watched American Psycho and The Talented Mr. Ripley... then I'll be impressed. :p: Did you like my society application message by the way?
FinalFlash
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Black OPs multiplayer teaser

jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
black ops multiplayer game play released - looks awesome imo, especually the toy car :awesome:

spikeymike
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)
black ops multiplayer game play released - looks awesome imo, especually the toy car :awesome:

Looks too samey tbh, there's literally nothing new in that.

On another note, helped some get 20 demolish kills on BC2 and another guy get a few, but people on both teams started leaving and ****** it all up. It's meant to be 4 on 4, but we had 1 random guy who wouldn't leave so it ****** things up.
estel
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/...cess-tomorrow/

I've been playing Racers a fair it recently, so YAY.
Though I wouldn't be surprised at all if European Plus members had to wait another two weeks before getting access. Shucks.
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Anyone play Motorstorm Pacific Rift online? I had one race, realised people found some obscene shortcuts so they can cut half the track off and the race finishes so early it counted me and half the field as not having finished :mad:

So I gave up and am going to sulk in front of a boxset for the evening
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)

Errr looks like MW2. :sigh:

Second time that Treyarch have stolen the game engine and tweaked it ever so slightly so it's a 'different' game. If they include the same crap perks then I for one probably won't buy it...

If they take out the ******** that MW2 has like ridiculously overpowered weapons and fixes the balancing issues on both the maps and killstreak rewards and whatever else then I might buy it.
kuks
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by bigmo7)
Errr looks like MW2. :sigh:

Second time that Treyarch have stolen the game engine and tweaked it ever so slightly so it's a 'different' game. If they include the same crap perks then I for one probably won't buy it...

If they take out the ******** that MW2 has like ridiculously overpowered weapons and fixes the balancing issues on both the maps and killstreak rewards and whatever else then I might buy it.
But it has a remote controlled car and spy cameras :awesome:
Did anyone notice that at the end of the video, there''s an option to record your own game? like there around 1:22-1:28...
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Despite it being a different developer, it is still a part of the same franchise, it wouldn't make sense to change it too drastically. They've shown us a few new things, and judging by the 'Full multiplayer reveal' still to come, I'm guessing there's a lot more to show. The main differences, as with any game of the same franchise, will be in the campaign.

And of course, Treyarch do have zombies (which I expect will probably be included in the future reveal) which is enough to win me over!
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MadbizL)
x
:hi:

welcome to a new member
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (186)
19%
No (590)
60.27%
Not really bothered about them (203)
20.74%

Watched Threads