Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. III Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)
    Haha. Think I'll stick to Torquay, club it out while I'm young, then move to Sevenoaks before I have kids.
    Hehe. Have you heard of Charlie Baker? The Devonian comic?

We could either do it in Soaks or Canterbury - but I cn only get some proper money on the 21st! It's like an earlier Xmas pressie!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Well....LET ME TELL YOU!

Been rated consistenly as the happiest town in the United Kingdom.

That's about it really! :p: But it has a couple of pubs, no clubs though. I'm only promoting it since it's my home town and you guys seem to drive past it a lot!

OOH, also - the Film 'The Other Boleyn' with Natalie Portman, Eric Bana and Scarlett Johannsen was filmed there! Also has the best school for A-levels/IB in the country! That would be my school!
    Oh, you went to Sevenoaks eh?

:rofl2: Socially inept? Own a horse?

I thought the IB was compulsory for all at Sevenhoes though? :holmes: Furthermrore, I'm sure that is the North London Collegiate School that is best for A-levels/IB in the country.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe. Have you heard of Charlie Baker? The Devonian comic?

We could either do it in Soaks or Canterbury - but I cn only get some proper money on the 21st! It's like an earlier Xmas pressie!
    I can't get anywhere, no money. TBH I'd not even be able to go out for a drink...

And no, I don't think I have heard of him. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    Oh, you went to Sevenoaks eh?

:rofl2: Socially inept? Own a horse?

I thought the IB was compulsory for all at Sevenhoes though? :holmes: Furthermrore, I'm sure that is the North London Collegiate School that is best for A-levels/IB in the country.
    Home town - home school!

Don't own a horse, know plenty of people who do. Socially okay! :thumb

We were last time I checked anyway. I left the year that we were top and that was the last year we did A-levels. I did IB though.

(Original post by aliluvschoc)
    I can't get anywhere, no money. TBH I'd not even be able to go out for a drink...

And no, I don't think I have heard of him. :beard:
    Someone will get you a round in I'm sure!

Do they accept black people in Sevenoaks?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by + polarity -)
      Of course. We'll have to stick you in the International House though and say that you are the heir to the throne of Lesotho though.

ReputationRep:
      Who you talkin' about?! :mrt:
      Men. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
      yeah but you'll be a token :no: You should pop down to Whitgift, where it's swarming with n1ggaz! :ahee:

Of course. We'll have to stick you in the International House though and say that you are the heir to the throne of Lesotho though.
        Loooooooooool, Lolsotho

This is so weird... what even is it?:

(Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
          :plz2:

(Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
          (Original post by sango)
          yeah but you'll be a token :no: You should pop down to Whitgift, where it's swarming with n1ggaz! :ahee:
          nae bother

I don't know anything about Whitgift. Sell it to me.

ReputationRep:
          :plz2:

nae bother

I don't know anything about Whitgift. Sell it to me.
          We have peacocks and wallabies and flamingos and you get taught by ****s and they're reeaal purrty... :ahee:

ReputationRep:
          Did someone say ****?

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by sango)
          We have peacocks and wallabies and flamingos and you get taught by ****s and they're reeaal purrty... :ahee:
          Nonsense, you long-socked rapscallions!

(Original post by sango)
            Are you talking about a school? :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
            Are you talking about a school? :eyebrow:
            Yes :mmm:

http://www.whitgift.co.uk/
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitgift_School

Nonsense, you long-socked rapscallions!
            Look who's talking, at least I don't know anyone who owns a horse. Plus my school is in Croydon and gives bucket loads of scholarships so of course we are always inunduated with working class chavs and dumb asses who happen to be brilliant at sport. They all end up leaving after Year 11 though, hence why 25 black people in my year became 9 after our GCSEs.

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by sango)

Look who's talking, at least I don't know anyone who owns a horse. Plus my school is in Croydon and gives bucket loads of scholarships so of course we are always inunduated with working class chavs and dumb asses who happen to be brilliant at sport. They all end up leaving after Year 11 though, hence why 25 black people in my year became 9 after our GCSEs.
            Haters gonna hate:

The horse-owners are alright though. Decent chaps/chapettes, wot-wot?

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by sango)

Its also probably because they all came to my school for 6th where they would get a similar high quality education without having to piss away thousands in fees and having to dodge peacock sh1t day in day out

ReputationRep:
            I was gonna roll to the library, but due to being a big scumbag I ain't gonna go :smug:

ReputationRep:
            I'm in the library right now. Man got himself a private booth :smug:

(Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
              Its also probably because they all came to my school for 6th where they would get a similar high quality education without having to piss away thousands in fees and having to dodge peacock sh1t day in day out
              loooooooool

I'm going to work after my chicken dippers and/or ice cream. I don't know if any of the libraries would be open now though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
            Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
            Useful resources
            AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
          • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
            Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.