Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I guess I'm the only person who is quite happy to see Dr Kio go?
    He just seems very anxious, unapproachable, rude with little empathy to his patients.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awwwwwww Dylan!!!!! I really wanted Sam and Dylan to get back together!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    He just seems very anxious, unapproachable, rude with little empathy to his patients.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Doesn't necessarily mean he's a bad doctor, at least he's not as arrogant as Tom, eugh.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So... He reminds me of me :

\displaystyle\int_{-i}^{i} i^{i} di

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattyJo)
    Doesn't necessarily mean he's a bad doctor, at least he's not as arrogant as Tom, eugh.
    I know he's not a bad doctor but a good doctor should be empathic with his/her patients and get along in a team....which Dylan struggles too.

(Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    So... He reminds me of me :

How nice. :creep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattyJo)
    Tom's only started being a prick as of the past few weeks - before then he was actually quite friendly :s:

ReputationRep:
    Aw, I'm going to miss Dylan! I loved the little scene between him and Zoe at the end. I would have loved the two of them to get together. Or him to get back together with Sam. But I do love Sam and Tom. Tom has been a bit of a prat over the last few weeks, but generally he's great. Now Dominic's gone (thankfully!) I'm hoping he'll get back to normal.

ReputationRep:
    I know he's not a bad doctor but a good doctor should be empathic with his/her patients and get along in a team....which Dylan struggles too.

How nice. :creep:
    Hey :slap: he is awesome... And shows emotions when need be..

ReputationRep:
    Dylan was almost like the House of Casualty. Sad to see him go though

ReputationRep:
    Decent episode today.

These new student nurses didn't do "good." Wasn't really realistic despite it being a drama. I work in a hospital so forgive my rant.

I know it's the first job and they were thrown into the deep end but one of the girls looked absolutely terrified. Don't nursing school teach nurses how to communicate well? Don't students at nursing school observe other nurses at placements to get a feel of how to communicate well and see "unpleasant" things and get a feel of hospital surroundings?
    Also, the nurse trying to hide the drugs :facepalm: baffling. How could she not report it straightaway.
    Other female nurse(black hair) was very quick to judge, ok a teacher and a student is illegal but you're a nurse and you'd job is to treat patients, not interfere with their personal lives :rolleyes:
    The male nurse was alright throughout until he left the guy in the wheelchair to wonder about and take a fall!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Decent episode today.

These new student nurses didn't do "good." Wasn't really realistic despite it being a drama. I work in a hospital so forgive my rant.

I know it's the first job and they were thrown into the deep end but one of the girls looked absolutely terrified. Don't nursing school teach nurses how to communicate well? Don't students at nursing school observe other nurses at placements to get a feel of how to communicate well and see "unpleasant" things and get a feel of hospital surroundings?
    Also, the nurse trying to hide the drugs :facepalm: baffling. How could she not report it straightaway.
    Other female nurse(black hair) was very quick to judge, ok a teacher and a student is illegal but you're a nurse and you'd job is to treat patients, not interfere with their personal lives :rolleyes:
    The male nurse was alright throughout until he left the guy in the wheelchair to wonder about and take a fall!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So where is the fine line?

Robyn was too "nice" and black haired one (unsure how to spell) was too "judgmental"

Both opposites.

ReputationRep:
    So where is the fine line?

Robyn was too "nice" and black haired one (unsure how to spell) was too "judgmental"

Both opposites.
    girl working with charlie just lacked confidence, she was like a fish living on land.
    Anyways, they'll improve in time .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Robyn just lacked confidence, she was like a fish living on land.
    Anyways, they'll improve in time .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I thought she was quite confident compared to some

ReputationRep:
    I thought she was quite confident compared to some
    Oh wait, I got confused. I mean the girl working with Charlie lacked confidence. The rest were alright.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh wait, I got confused. I mean the girl working with Charlie lacked confidence. The rest were alright.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh right, Robyn was the drug one

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, Robyn was the drug one
    :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What was the story with Jeff and the new nurse guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandora.)
    What was the story with Jeff and the new nurse guy?
    Uncle and Nephew!

ReputationRep:
    I guess I can't see the episode when Dylan leaves ..... damn just my luck, he was great.

ReputationRep:
    I really enjoyed last week's episode. Although she was very hesistant and did mess up the names, Ally's my favourite of the new nurses. The Red Button special was great as well. Poor Jeff though...

This isn't good...

Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...ench-exit.html Wonder how he'll bow out... I can't see him just deciding to leave the hospital. Guessing this also dashes my hopes of Zoe and Nick getting back together...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.