Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    jake the cake's bum grab and his move..im gonna steal.

LOL welsh lucy's spanish..will she stay onnnnnn?

nope 1st light off hahah... i'm ashamed to be living in Wales

ReputationRep:
    Lucy is such a cringe wow

ReputationRep:
    good god rah alert.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    How does having rats improve your chances, lol more rejections for Lucy, I bet she learnt that Spanish just for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    It's probably the fumes of desperation practically propelling off her.
    Haha, yeh true,was thinking that, she does need to tone it down a bit
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by yourworstnightmare)
    I've never agreed with a TSR post more in my life.
    She really was wasted on that chav, but then again I guess he had game. She came in there not thinking she really liked him but he got a second date, so we can't really hate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    How does having rats improve your chances, lol more rejections for Lucy, I bet she learnt that Spanish just for that.
    Mate seriously read my mind. The funniest thing is todays her last day so you'd think she would have more sense

ReputationRep:
    She really was wasted on that chav, but then again I guess he had game. She came in there not thinking she really liked him but he got a second date, so we can't really hate.
    He's the only one I've seen with some kind of game. The other two just got second dates purely on their looks
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Complex Simplicity)
    Mate seriously read my mind. The funniest thing is todays her last day so you'd think she would have more sense
    Wait why is it her last day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Complex Simplicity)
    Wow Jake The Cake has got 'smooth moves' lol

Haha, Jake the cake, forgot about that. This guy is quality, it was really funny when he saw her wawlking down the pier and he was like,' this bird is weeelll fit.' Geezer!

ReputationRep:
    Poor Lucy

ReputationRep:
    Wait why is it her last day?
    Back to work as a vet nurse hence the rat love.

ReputationRep:
    oh my god robbie o_o

ReputationRep:
    That third guy who got blackout - am I the only person who couldn't really tell whether he was black, white or Asian? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newts2k)
    Haha, Jake the cake, forgot about that. This guy is quality, it was really funny when he saw her wawlking down the pier and he was like,' this bird is weeelll fit.' Geezer!
    Tbh I want to see their second date.

Lucy may need therapy at this rate

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting to feel quite sorry for Lucy now...she's been rejected so many times and everytime they turn her light off she looks even more and more pee'd off! She does come accross now though as very desperate...

There was no decent guys tonight, especially that weird nutter with the scary eyes :eek: I didn't like that posh guy, Ricky either. He seemed really cocky and arrogant, especially when he told the girl Jacqui that she could come to his house/home area since his is in a better area :mad:

I wouldn't of turned my light off for that hot Scottish hockey player, John from last week. Me likey!

ReputationRep:
    They should reverse this show (men are on the buzzers) - bet it would seem quite sexist wouldnt it

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else find Jojo to be annoying and patronizing? It's that thumbs up/stupid face she pulls -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottishShortiex)
    I'm starting to feel quite sorry for Lucy now...she's been rejected so many times and everytime they turn her light off she looks even more and more pee'd off! She does come accross now though as very desperate...

There was no decent guys tonight, especially that weird nutter with the scary eyes :eek: I didn't like that posh guy, Ricky either. He seemed really cocky and arrogant, especially when he told the girl Jacqui that she could come to his house/home area since his is in a better area :mad:

I wouldn't of turned my light off for that hot Scottish hockey player, John from last week. Me likey!
    That Scottish hockey player was pretty boring to be honest, from what I saw. Lucy does deserve a date, wish she would stop acting so desperate, she's a good catch, she's intelligent as well (doing biochemistry), I would date her.

ReputationRep:
    I think Id actually go for Richard :L

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.