Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else going to Emma for economics ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christofu)
    I got an offer Medicine at Emmanuel.

A*AA for any of my A2 subjects.

I'm an international student. Anyone else going to Emma?
    ME Although, I'm doing economics

ReputationRep:
    OMGG Offer from Selwyn for MML!! Found out before I even knew I'd been pooled

CHUFFIN LIKE A MUFFIN BOYYY

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else's UCAS track not updated yet?? I want it to just so it feels official, i still can't believe it haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisy.noble)
    Anyone else's UCAS track not updated yet?? I want it to just so it feels official, i still can't believe it haha
    yeah mine isnt updated yet, too. but i think it might take a couple of days (or even weeks) more until they put it up..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpatb)
    Not a Medic, but I haven't seen another Christ's medic either.
    I've got an offer to read Natural Sciences from Christ's
    Ahwell at least it's the same college!!
    What are your conditions? and more importantly, feeling good about the offer?

ReputationRep:
    OMG offer for Economics at St john's anyone else???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisy.noble)
    Track won't update for a while, Cambridge take while to do it because of the pool etc.

ReputationRep:
    Law, Magdalene, Cambridge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jos10)
    Anyone else going to Emma for economics ?
    Woop Emma I've got an offer for maths; can't say that I'm going to be going though, have to wait until the 18th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indifferencepersonified)
    Anyone else got an offer for medicine at Christ's!? I can't find anyone
    Hi, am new to TSR - but yes, do have a medicine offer for Christ's!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArchedEdge)
    Track won't update for a while, Cambridge take while to do it because of the pool etc.
    ahh okay, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maka9)
    Law, Magdalene, Cambridge

Yayy! Hey, another Law applicant, I got an offer from Corpus so I may be seeing you in some lectures next year! Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rob...)
    I was exactly the same! My view was that if I believed that I wasn't going to get in, I'd either meet or exceed my expectations haha

Yes maybe! Well I first looked at them in lesson yesterday, it was (II) and it was scary at first, but after spending some time afterwards it wasn't too bad I suppose. Four of the Qs were quite doable, but I spent so long working on some others for which I still don't have answers... It's difficult picking out which Q to start with. I daren't look at (III) yet though haha! I'm quite worried about my lack of preparation, and the college won't provide help for me! Such a shame...

There are quite a few of us; it certainly is a great college Cannot wait!!! Though I would happily prolong STEP exams, given the choice
    Don't worry too much about STEP, it gets easier with practice! Are you sure none of the maths staff at your college can help you with the odd question? If not, Cambridge do an Easter STEP school for people who can't get any help from their schools, and MEI offer online step tuition. And if that fails, there are always keen beans on the TSR maths forum I'm still fairly worried about II and III though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mc^3)
    Woop Emma I've got an offer for maths; can't say that I'm going to be going though, have to wait until the 18th
    I have an offer from Emma for maths too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bronte7)
    Hi, am new to TSR - but yes, do have a medicine offer for Christ's!
    Welcome to TSR Yep I have an offer, was that yes a yes to you having an offer for med aswell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kerily)
    I have an offer from Emma for maths too
    i think that makes 4 on TSR, out of about 20 in total! good luck with STEP, have you got to get A*AA11 as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indifferencepersonified)
    Welcome to TSR Yep I have an offer, was that yes a yes to you having an offer for med aswell?
    Yep it was! A*AA. Am so happy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lalilou)
    Offer from Trinity Hall to read Law

I actually got it via email on Thursday, but been a bit busy dancing with joy and forgot to post on TSR! But their conditions are crazy... :/

Wow well donee! I've got an offer to read Law as well but from Corpus!! What are the conditions??

Maybe see you next year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mc^3)
    i think that makes 4 on TSR, out of about 20 in total! good luck with STEP, have you got to get A*AA11 as well?
    Yeah, that's my offer. Joy of joys. But my school can't do anything for STEP, so I'm hoping to get an invite to this Easter STEP malarkey

What date was your interview? Mine was the 9th December - it's weird to think that I might actually have met some of these people already and just not have noticed

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.