Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loves2spooge)
    Keighley near Bradford

And I'm over the moon about this.
    I work in Bradford, it doesn't really deserve the bad rep it's acquired (at least, the city centre doesn't :p: )

If things stay the way they are, my friend can expect a phone call of me laughing down the reciever.

ReputationRep:
    LOL at Rex Ryan running. AHAHAHA i don't even care we've lost, that fat ******* running has cheered me right up.

ReputationRep:
    Fat lady.

Sung.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mann18)
    I work in Bradford, it doesn't really deserve the bad rep it's acquired (at least, the city centre doesn't :p: )

If things stay the way they are, my friend can expect a phone call of me laughing down the reciever.
    I should be asleep by now because I have an exam at 9am but I need to be sure that they lose before I go to bed

p.s it's only General Studies so no big deal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loves2spooge)
    I should be asleep by now because I have an exam at 9am but I need to be sure that they lose before I go to bed

p.s it's only General Studies so no big deal.
    :rofl:

General Studies was the biggest waste of time ever.

Saying that though, loads of people didn't get A/B and that exam is piss easy.

They've lost, you can go to sleep, they ain't coming back.

ReputationRep:
    24 seconds. Can't happen surely?!

ReputationRep:
    Bah. xP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaltyPiratePony)
    Bah. xP
    See you next year, Colts v Patriots Superbowl XLVI in Indianapolis

ReputationRep:
    And i don't care if it's impossible, it WILL happen.

ReputationRep:
    Bring on Superbowl XLVI

ReputationRep:
    Feckssake the Pats seem to do this every year, cruise through the season disposing of pretty much everyone then choke when it matters. Ah well, yet another season for Brady/Belichick, well played Jets.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahhahaha!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Well I have screwed up royally on my picks for fantasy here :p:.

Jets vs Packers for the final!
      • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
      Come on Bears!! My family live in Chicago; this could be huge!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by S129439)
      Why does everybody favour the Jets? The Jets are punks!

And I wouldn't guarantee us winning. It will be close. I think we will win but it will be close. Don't be surprised if we lose.
      I was only supporting the Jets so that the Steelers would have an easier route (imo) to the playoffs.

We're nearly at the Superbowl !

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by S129439)
      Yeah I'm glad things are better for Chris. Being a pro must be SO tough. Hopefully he gets another shot at starting sometime soon.

And I didn't know of Matt. I'm not that big on college football but I keep an eye on the Michigan Wolverines. And that's pretty cool for him, hope things turn out good.

Do you play yourself?
      No I don't play football, ice-hockey is my game!

ReputationRep:
      Jets totally deserved last night, despite their hilarious self-tackles in the first quarter. Defense did a fantastic job shutting Brady down, ridiculous how often he fluffed his passes after an eternity looking from the pocket. Just showing again how much more fun it is to watch the likes of Vick and Rodgers playing than that long-haired layabout.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Unknown-User)
      I was only supporting the Jets so that the Steelers would have an easier route (imo) to the playoffs.

We're nearly at the Superbowl !
      I hope an NFC team wins to be honest. Steelers won it a couple years ago and I don't think I could live if the Jets won it all. Oh god...

ReputationRep:
      I shall take deafeat as a man.

Jets

Good victory. I hate you. I hate the way you present yourselves. I hate your big talk. I hate your excuses. I hate your coach. I hate your players. I hate your uniform too. I also hate every single blade of grass in your home stadium. I hate fireman ed and I hate your songs. I hate your owner too. I hate everything about you, even the things that will only become something related to you in the future.

However you beat us by being better on the night. Congratulations. See you next year

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.