Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    In layman's terms, it's thought that women tend to have index and ring fingers of about equal length, whereas men have longer ring fingers, due to different exposure to oestrogen and androgens (such as testosterone) in the womb. Several studies have shown links between this ratio and certain behaviours usually attributed to one or other gender, and it's been suggested that gay men might tend to have a 2D:4D ratio more similar to the typical female, and lesbians might have a ratio more similar to the typical male.
    Oh that's interesting thanks. It looks like I'm contrary evidence to that!

I've heard of the fraternal birth order theory, but I'm contrary evidence to that as well since I'm the oldest of three.

ReputationRep:
    Hey people, new guy here! I've firmed my offer to study at UCL and can't effing wait to come to London in September!

ReputationRep:
    My ring finger is longer. Check me out, I'm so manly. :dumbells:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuldMan)
    Hey people, new guy here! I've firmed my offer to study at UCL and can't effing wait to come to London in September!
    Welcome :wavey: Tell us about yourself!

ReputationRep:
    Cookin' stew.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Welcome :wavey: Tell us about yourself!
    23 year old from Greece (go easy on me gals and guys ), graduated from Law School and off to study Crime Science at UCL! I spent a month in London, doing a summer school at KCL, and as I said, I can't wait to get back to London and have a proper life as a grad student, reliving the good old days of that summer
    What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I've heard it's pretty good there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    My ring fingers are bigger than my index fingers.
    Snap! I'm gonna go around checking out everyone's fingers... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Either I'm a girl or I'm completely gay then because my index and ring fingers are almost te same length. :-( Minus 10 man points for me.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh newbie! Don't worry, we don't bite (unless you like it )

ReputationRep:
    23 year old from Greece (go easy on me gals and guys ), graduated from Law School and off to study Crime Science at UCL! I spent a month in London, doing a summer school at KCL, and as I said, I can't wait to get back to London and have a proper life as a grad student, reliving the good old days of that summer
    What about you?
    Ooohhh me and cpdavis and suffocation1992 study at Kings (suffocation1992 studies law as undergraduate!) They advertise those summer schools around the campus. Its great that you have chosen London! It truly is a great city! And welcome to our chatty TSRLGBT thread!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mod Calm)
    Either I'm a girl or I'm completely gay then because my index and ring fingers are almost te same length. :-( Minus 10 man points for me.
    Minus 10 for me too. LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    Hi Guys!
    Anyone want to report this group? :rant:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/263800757038626/
    The group's blocked now, thanks everyone! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I have only realised that I became unsubscribed a week ago today... did I miss much?

(Original post by thurin)
    I'm sure you're all aware of the theories people bounce around about the digitorum ratio.

Out of curiosity, what's your ratio of index:ring finger?

Having measured it, I'd say mine is near enough 1:1.
    Depends on which hand for me, I am a freak (left ring is smaller right index is smaller)

ReputationRep:
    My fingers are all the correct length (smaller as you move away from the middle finger) but my hands are teeny tiny

Soft though

ReputationRep:
    My ring fingers are longer than my index fingers, hmmm. Surely I should have confused fingers anyway given the confused nature of my sexuality.

ReputationRep:
    I've never posted in here before, but hey, I'm gay, might as well give a try.

ReputationRep:
    One hand my ring finger is bigger and on the other it's smaller... Hmmm..

On other notes... all my friends seem to be coupling up... le sigh...

ReputationRep:
    The only productive thing I did yesterday. Make this:

Name:  farnsworth2.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  39.7 KB

No one on Facebook knows what it is a model of it seems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    The only productive thing I did yesterday. Make this:

Name:  farnsworth2.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  39.7 KB

No one on Facebook knows what it is a model of it seems.
    Ooo me likes this... Though I'm not sure either - it looks like a beach house of some kind though

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.