Boredom... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkened Angel)
    Leeds is very sunny, and I'm ok, eating cornflakes

How are you? Have a fun weekend?
    I'm good ta...

Yeah had an amazing weekend.

Saturday went out, got p***ed and kinda went crazy... meh...
    Sunday was a bit boring, but I got a good couple a phone calls...

That's it. All is cool

What you been up to... Been out anywhere? :hugs:

(Original post by creamcrackered)
    Hello Chalonie... :p:

Been a while... What you up to. Owt good...

:juggle:

^That's the ultimate boredom thingy...
    Leeee! Yeah haven't chatted to you for aaages. S'all cool with me..exams soon though :eek: Prom next week

Ah its my last day as a sub :bawling:

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not ashamed. I like the way I am, as others do too...

meh. I just find this borng. Forget it will you... This is too boring even for this thread...

BORING.
    lol, maybe you should re-name it the "I don't want to psycho-analyse myself but I'm bored about everything else" thread.

ReputationRep:
    I'm good Charl. Tas been long. Yep... Erm... Yeah. How's things. What you been doing... etc

Prom sounds good. Is it...

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm good ta...

Yeah had an amazing weekend.

Saturday went out, got p***ed and kinda went crazy... meh...
    Sunday was a bit boring, but I got a good couple a phone calls...

That's it. All is cool

What you been up to... Been out anywhere? :hugs:
    Saturday was boring, parents were out all day so I stayed at home doing naff owt, Sunday wasn't too bad, had some cousins over. Called my freind this weekend, havent spoken to her for a while We might be meeting up this wednesday meaning I can get out of psychology :p:

I'm good Charl. Tas been long. Yep... Erm... Yeah. How's things. What you been doing... etc

Prom sounds good. Is it...

:hugs:
    Just the usual, trying to revise, failing as always Can't wait til after exams, can actually go out properlyyy and have some fun. On the whole, everything is good with me No dramas! What have you been up to?

Can't wait til prom, next Friday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NJA)
    lol, maybe you should re-name it the "I don't want to psycho-analyse myself but I'm bored about everything else" thread.
    Maybe I should call it

"No NJA thread, cus he's nosey."

Just look around, and see how much appeal I got, I guess... Ask people if ya want. Although like I said it's boring, and you shouldn't be nosey. Forget it. Please shut up. Talk about something else.

ReputationRep:
    Saturday was boring, parents were out all day so I stayed at home doing naff owt, Sunday wasn't too bad, had some cousins over. Called my freind this weekend, havent spoken to her for a while We might be meeting up this wednesday meaning I can get out of psychology :p:
    Oh you got curfew don'tcha... Damn, I wish I could take ya out... somewhere. Meh, guess that's not gonna happen though is it. Betcha can't wait for uni...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)
    Just the usual, trying to revise, failing as always Can't wait til after exams, can actually go out properlyyy and have some fun. On the whole, everything is good with me No dramas! What have you been up to?

muahahaha!! know exactly what you mean, i dont know where to start with revision, just gunna leave it till last minute like always :p:

ReputationRep:

Up to nowt much. School. Chatting. Going out. Work and stuff...

But got a couple of dates coming up... Yay...

Erm... Yeah. It's good...

Glad you going out soon. Hope ya have fun.

ReputationRep:
    Oh you got curfew don'tcha... Damn, I wish I could take ya out... somewhere. Meh, guess that's not gonna happen though is it. Betcha can't wait for uni...
    You have no idea! I'm soo looking forward to it, should really fill out those student finance forms soon methinks

muahahaha!! know exactly what you mean, i dont know where to start with revision, just gunna leave it till last minute like always :p:
    Heh, is yours A-levels too? First exam in 18 days time! :eek: I get distracted way too easily, damn MSN, damn TSR, damn the phone, damn everything :p:

ReputationRep:
    Heh, is yours A-levels too? First exam in 18 days time! :eek: I get distracted way too easily, damn MSN, damn TSR, damn the phone, damn everything :p:
    Yeah, AS psychology although I dont need the qualification anymore which is why I'm having so much difficulty revising, no motivation
    Which exams have you got?

ReputationRep:
    You have no idea! I'm soo looking forward to it, should really fill out those student finance forms soon methinks
    Yep me too...

Which uni you off too? Is it Leeds?

I'm off to Winchester. Cannot wait...

:party:

Hate the waiting though, I wanna be there now.

ReputationRep:
    Yep me too...

Which uni you off too? Is it Leeds?

I'm off to Winchester. Cannot wait...

:party:

Hate the waiting though, I wanna be there now.
    I'm off to Sheffield Hallam, I wanna be there now too Hope the course I applied for is good, its not the one i wanted but its close enough although there's not enough programming invilved ah well, i can always teach that to myself

Yeah, AS psychology although I dont need the qualification anymore which is why I'm having so much difficulty revising, no motivation
    Which exams have you got?
    A2 History, English Lit and Sociology..plus AS RE..borrring. I've got no motivation which is weird seeing as I need to do well to get into Kings uni :eek: I'm so dumb lol.

ReputationRep:
    A2 History, English Lit and Sociology..plus AS RE..borrring. I've got no motivation which is weird seeing as I need to do well to get into Kings uni :eek: I'm so dumb lol.
    You're not dumb, from all the AS's I picked only one of them made it to A2 lol, I dropped so many subjects I should really start picking stuff I can do lol :p:

You're not dumb, from all the AS's I picked only one of them made it to A2 lol, I dropped so many subjects I should really start picking stuff I can do lol :p:
    :eek: We have to do at least 3 A2's or they kick you out of 6th Form. All my subs are essay subs so its just soo long. I soo wanna be at uni too, although Law will be even more essays :p:

ReputationRep:
    :juggle:

^What more can I say?

ReputationRep:
    :eek: We have to do at least 3 A2's or they kick you out of 6th Form. All my subs are essay subs so its just soo long. I soo wanna be at uni too, although Law will be even more essays :p:
    We had to pick atleast 3 AS's, thats about it. I started this year with 2 A2's but my teacher made me drop chem cause I was doing so bad in it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 11, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.