Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megfashion)
    im doing programme music for the exam... im just CONFUSED with the related repertoire. i am pretty much self teaching... -.-
    That's exactly like us apart from we're doing film music but we have to basically teach ourself related

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ugh. I've been doing 11-12h a day, including small breaks for food etc. But I'm pretty much on track with the timetable I made, so that's good

ReputationRep:
    Well my exams are finished, now for a break (go back on the 10th of June, so not that long of a break!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaughingGas)
    Well my exams are finished, now for a break (go back on the 10th of June, so not that long of a break!)
    So lucky. Ive done 4 of my 9 exams so far, i dont get to rest until the 19th june!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I go from 5am to 10pm usually

Take two hours out for lunch and dinner and 10 min breaks every hour or i wouldn't cope

ReputationRep:
    at least 6 hours a day got an exam 2mrw feel like i dnt knw anything compared to my friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megfashion)
    So lucky. Ive done 4 of my 9 exams so far, i dont get to rest until the 19th june!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh, well good luck in the rest of your exams! I'm sure you will be fine.

ReputationRep:
    I do very very little revision if I'm honest! I've a history exam next Wednesday and I just don't have the motivation for it whatsoever. Wish I did

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Used to do like 8 hrs.. and now I just cba this is bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm reading this and feeling bad at how little i revise. To be honest i just revise the most important exams with the most facts i need to learn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxm)
    I set targets not hours.
    This. At first i set aims of 4 hours a day, but that didn't work for me so i set small targets each day. I feel bad about how little i revise compared to TSR (however, i feel that some people are exaggerating or just lying).

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe my exams ended almost a month ago now! The thought of not having to do exams till next May/June is good

ReputationRep:
    I never done any hours during the day

All my revision was at night

ReputationRep:
    zilch and loving it

ReputationRep:
    0. Finish exams finally!!
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chignesh10)
    0. Finish exams finally!!
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same over here!! I feel a bit lost without revision, it actually took over my life

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Most people got done with their exams and have left for the vacation,....and they will find us here, still open! Sucks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's been a couple of months now, thought I would just check up on how everyone is doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaughingGas)
    It's been a couple of months now, thought I would just check up on how everyone is doing?
    Ive got January mocks and still haven't started revising 😔 no motivation 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I used to do like 4-5hours a day in peak times, however in a2 summer exams i was doing 10-12 hours (had 7 exams)

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.