Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got into Southampton for electronic engineering. Hope to see some of you there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MahuduElec)
    Congrats guys, I got into Imperial (firm) so won't be going Southampton. Good Luck!
    Thank you! Good luck to you too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Where did everyone end up. I'm going to UCL, super happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hedgemonkey)
    Email from Southampton just now. Got in...........
    (Original post by zlatan8)
    Me too!
    (Original post by ryathelionator)
    Got into Southampton for electronic engineering. Hope to see some of you there
    Southampton crewwwwwwww

see y'all there

ReputationRep:
    Any one got into Bath??

ReputationRep:
    How are people getting prepared for the course over the holidays? or are they not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QuantumSylar)
    How are people getting prepared for the course over the holidays? or are they not

Naaaah.........will get there and think about it. The next 4 weeks is to enjoy, relax and play pokemongo.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for EEE 2017? I am holding offers for Manchester, Bath, Southampton, Surrey (rejection from Cambridge)...not sure which to firm yet. Where has everyone applied this year?

ReputationRep:
    I have offers from Manchester, Southampton, Sheffield, and Glasgow, rejected Imperial.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnonEEE)
    Anyone for EEE 2017? I am holding offers for Manchester, Bath, Southampton, Surrey (rejection from Cambridge)...not sure which to firm yet. Where has everyone applied this year?
    Did you make your firm choice or not yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Probably Bath. I like the city, the course flexibility and placement opportunities. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnonEEE)
    Probably Bath. I like the city, the course flexibility and placement opportunities. You?
    I firmed Mancheter yesterday

ReputationRep:
    I have offers from Imperial, Manchester, Edinburgh, Southampton and Sheffield.

Imperial will be my firm, but I have lots of doubts about my insurance. Edinburgh would be extremely cheap for me as I am an EU student, but the visit day yesterday didn't really convince me. Edinburgh is a beautiful city, but The king's buildings of the university seem terrible, and I do not like the idea of spending five years, specially because the content of the first year seems very simple having done further maths A-level.

What are your thoughts about Edinburgh EEE?

ReputationRep:
    I got offers from Surrey, Bath, Glasgow and Kent; waiting for Southampton. Firming Bath..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danigr)

Imperial will be my firm, but I have lots of doubts about my insurance. Edinburgh would be extremely cheap for me as I am an EU student, but the visit day yesterday didn't really convince me. Edinburgh is a beautiful city, but The king's buildings of the university seem terrible, and I do not like the idea of spending five years, specially because the content of the first year seems very simple having done further maths A-level.

I think you should choose Manchester as your insurance, it's simply the best for me. Great city, campus, accommodation, less a year than Edinburgh and many other factors.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by danigr)

If you are willing to spend extra money to go elsewhere, that you feel is better for you, that's your decision. Although there are other universities in Scotland that offer EEE degrees that would also be free for an EU student, that might be worth a look.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone go to Strathclyde? Would you recommend it and is it hard to get into?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Nvidia)
    Anyone go to Strathclyde? Would you recommend it and is it hard to get into?
    It would be easy for a graphics card.

ReputationRep:
    Stuck between UCL or Bristol for an Meng. I live in London so dont really want to live at home during uni but is UCL a better uni for EEE?

ReputationRep:
    Can someone reply to my thread on Warwick uni?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2018
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.