The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leah_morgan
I saw that there wasn't a thread yet, so I thought I'd make one!

I firmed yesterday for Religious Studies:biggrin:

Also firmed Religious Studies!
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 461
Got my unconditional from Eco and management science, any other unfortunate ones?))
Reply 462
Hi everyone,
has anybody already received the registration (.pdf) form via email specified in the website's "How to matriculate?" section? (http://www.ed.ac.uk/staff-students/students/new-students/registering/register). The one which we have to sign, scan and email back if we want to register as a student at the Uni of Edinburgh.
I haven't received it yet, although it is due nowadays, and Im just wondering if some of you have. *don't wanna miss my chance to enter the uni if my email got lost in the way*
Reply 463
Original post by Kreber
Hi everyone,
has anybody already received the registration (.pdf) form via email specified in the website's "How to matriculate?" section? (http://www.ed.ac.uk/staff-students/students/new-students/registering/register). The one which we have to sign, scan and email back if we want to register as a student at the Uni of Edinburgh.
I haven't received it yet, although it is due nowadays, and Im just wondering if some of you have. *don't wanna miss my chance to enter the uni if my email got lost in the way*

If this is the form where we have to provide a photo for our student card then I received and returned mine a couple weeks ago although I have been unconditional firm since march - if you've only just met conditions, they might not have gotten round to sending it to you. In any case, you could probably just give them a ring if you're concerned.
Reply 464
Original post by xDreamerx
If this is the form where we have to provide a photo for our student card then I received and returned mine a couple weeks ago although I have been unconditional firm since march - if you've only just met conditions, they might not have gotten round to sending it to you. In any case, you could probably just give them a ring if you're concerned.

No, I've got that too, what I mean is the one they send out via email and is not about the student ID but stands for an actual form of registration. I thought I ask you guys first because phone calls, especially foreign, cost a fortune in my country as of now :rolleyes: But I'll contact them if I find that Im in any way behind compared to others in the process
Reply 465
I firmed a while back for Primary Education! I need to get 1 B this year which I think I should be able to get. I'm really excited about starting but nervous also. Only about 7 weeks till we move guys!
Reply 466
Original post by Kreber
No, I've got that too, what I mean is the one they send out via email and is not about the student ID but stands for an actual form of registration. I thought I ask you guys first because phone calls, especially foreign, cost a fortune in my country as of now :rolleyes: But I'll contact them if I find that Im in any way behind compared to others in the process

Well in that case, no I haven't had any such form although they could be waiting until results come out for everyone and then send all the emails out at once. As it's up to them to send it out first and they haven't done so yet, then I don't think we need to worry as well as the fact there is still plenty time to get this all sorted out.
I don't think I received my registration form (for my masters) until August a couple of years ago, so they may not have sent them yet.
Reply 468
Are there any amateur dramatics societies within the university or will they all be just Edinburgh in general?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 469
Thank you for the info, both of you. ^^ Im gonna stop worrying and start waiting then =)
Reply 470
Just accepted an Unconditional Offer for an MSc in Sound Design starting in September :biggrin:

Any other postgrads here or anyone else living in Sugarhouse Close?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by puashm
Are there any amateur dramatics societies within the university or will they all be just Edinburgh in general?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Edinburgh University Theatre Company, based at Bedlam Theatre is the biggie (http://www.bedlamtheatre.co.uk/about) but there's also Paradok, EU Shakespeare Company, Relief Theatre who run weekly workshops, and a couple of musical theatre/opera societies (EUSOG, Footlights, Studio Opera) if you're interested in that too :smile: I've probably missed someone out, but you will definitely not be short of societies to try out!
Original post by Kreber

Just got mine via the university mail account. Maybe you have it too :smile:
Reply 473
firmed for Politics, anyone else out there? accommodation came through too, at Sciennes :smile:
Reply 474
Original post by 10pin
firmed for Politics, anyone else out there? accommodation came through too, at Sciennes :smile:

Cool I'm at Sciennes too! See you then.
Reply 475
Unconditional for Msc in International Relations. Firmed, obviously. :smile:
Reply 476
Original post by 10pin

Original post by GreenTeen

I'm in sciennes as well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 10pin

Original post by GreenTeen

Original post by emma_1995
I'm in sciennes as well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sciennes as well :smile: and I'm studying politics too
Reply 479
Any other postgrads here or anyone else living in Sugarhouse Close?

Yeah, me! Which house are you in? I'm in Maltbarn!

Latest

Trending

Trending