The Student Room Group

22 August 2013 GCSE results: Grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Thank god the grade boundary for an A* in AQA French listening is 25/40. There is still hope!!! Although I could only drop 1 UMS to get an A*....

Posted from TSR Mobile
B3 GRADE BOUNDARY SO LOW! (AQA)
YAY! :smile:
:smile:

So happy!
Reply 462
Original post by holliemay
What browser are you using? When I used Google Chrome I had the same problem however in Internet Explorer June 2013 shows up here http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/about-results/uniform-mark-scale/convert-marks-to-ums :smile:
gcsee.png

Thanx for the tip!
Edit: It's available on chrome now aswell. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophie97
Thank god the grade boundary for an A* in AQA French listening is 25/40. There is still hope!!! Although I could only drop 1 UMS to get an A*....

Posted from TSR Mobile

The CA GRADE BOUNDARIES SO HIGH THOUGH! :frown:
Reply 464
Original post by XXSimranXX
same, i think english is the subject im dreading the most

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too, did you do Blood Brothers and A Christmas Carol?? Thought that lit exam was hard

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 465
Original post by SportsFan
The CA GRADE BOUNDARIES SO HIGH THOUGH! :frown:

That exam was ridiculously hard though! Everyone was sat there like 'what the f**kkkkkk'

Posted from TSR Mobile

So happy!

It's very low :lol: but close boundaries so best be careful :smile: 3 marks between an A* and an A

So happy!

Yesss!!! you just made me dayyy :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Me too, did you do Blood Brothers and A Christmas Carol?? Thought that lit exam was hard

Posted from TSR Mobile

nope i did a view from the bridge and lord of the flies. I kinda gave up middle of exam

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else notice the mistake Edexcel made with their Spanish and Urdu language grade boundaries?
Reply 470
Original post by XXSimranXX
nope i did a view from the bridge and lord of the flies. I kinda gave up middle of exam

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I heard that was hard too! Hopefully the grade boundaries will be low!! :fingerscrossed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 471
Original post by jwf13
Really starting to hate AQA, the RE and Drama boundaries are higher then they have ever been and the January 2013 English boundaries are nowhere to be seen!

Posted from TSR Mobile

The drama boundaries are ridiculous! Especially as the writing paper is usually marked so harshly :frown:
Yeah I heard that was hard too! Hopefully the grade boundaries will be low!! :fingerscrossed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i hope sooo. but its english and after what happened last year im actually expecting poor english grades of myself. I did alright in CA but i exams i messed up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Syedishtyaq
Not really, Because it adds to the other ****, I got a 53 and didn't retake, Regretting it now

I'd already been given my coursework grades back, I'd done pretty well in them, I was just clueless about where 66 would lie within the grade boundaries! Does the 58/80 for an A* apply to both the exams, or just the June one? Because I found the June exam harder, therefore needing 58 makes sense; I don't know whether it will be 58 for January's exam too. Ah well, what's done is done! How did you do in your coursework?
Original post by ryanb97
best mark goes forward

Luckily, haha!
Reply 475
Can anyone access the OCR pdf? It only links to the A level one for me.
Original post by Cluck

Go to page 31!
Reply 477
Original post by Master722
Go to page 31!

It doesn't have a page 31. It goes up to page 30.
Original post by Cluck

For OCR, the A level and GCSE grade boundaries are combined here:

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/142071-unit-level-raw-mark-grade-boundaries-june-2013.pdf

Just go to page 31
Original post by S_ahmed
Thanx for the tip!
Edit: It's available on chrome now aswell. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey is this converter working for everybody can't seem to get it working on explorer, chrome or safari lol. Any help to get it working? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest