Thank god im not alone!!!!

I'm commuting too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 462
Anyone for English & history? Anyone :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 463
Original post by momena
Hey I'm Naznin and I'm studying flush lot to and will be commuting from east London.

OOOH hello! :smile: I changed my course to English and history should be interesting! Nice to meet you! Know anyone who's going this year or are you a lone ranger like me?? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yasmin54
Anyone for English & history? Anyone :3

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing single honours history :smile:
Reply 465
I might be going here. Is it any good?
Original post by FabiusMaximus

Same!! :smile:
Hello!! I'll be studying History at the Regent Street Campus! Anyone else out there??!?!!
Original post by AmberHarvey
Same!! :smile:

Finally someone else :smile:

Were you at the applicant open day in February with that presentation with the slavery picture? I thought that was kinda funny.
Reply 469

Might see you in history lectures then! :smile: where about are you from? I'm in London so very local!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 470
hi guys :biggrin:
i'll be studying english literature & creative writing and i'm moving from birmingham!
Might see you in history lectures then! :smile: where about are you from? I'm in London so very local!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm from up North :smile: You'll probably hear me before you see me because I didn't meet any other Northerners on the open days :cool:

Quite a big move for me, I only know 2 other people who are moving down to London. Most just go to Manchester or Leeds.

Are you living at home?
Original post by Tigrah99
Hello everyone, I'm Kayleigh, 20, from Essex :smile: I will be studying Psychology at Regent and hopefully staying in Wembley halls. I'm sooo excited, just want the summer to fly by so I can start!

Ill be studying at regent so excited, however I'm doing sociology!!
Am I literally the only person studying sociology at the regent campus?! Millie x
Original post by Myraa
Anyone for Sociology BA?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mee!!!
Reply 475
I'm from up North :smile: You'll probably hear me before you see me because I didn't meet any other Northerners on the open days :cool:

Quite a big move for me, I only know 2 other people who are moving down to London. Most just go to Manchester or Leeds.

Are you living at home?

Awwwww! YH I'm living at home, will be commuting on the good old underground! & it will be great to meet someone from outside of London! People are generally friendly so don't be to worried about where your from! Have you visited london before? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 476
Original post by Ted_
Whad up folks!

I'll be studying Film and TV Production and I'll be staying in the Harrow halls of residence :smile:

Now Im a bit new to this whole freshers thing... erm does the uni organise anything or is it up to us to find parties to go to etc. ?

Heyya! I'll be studying film & tv production as well!
Nice finding someone in the same course :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awwwww! YH I'm living at home, will be commuting on the good old underground! & it will be great to meet someone from outside of London! People are generally friendly so don't be to worried about where your from! Have you visited london before? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll save lots of money not having to worry about accommodation! :smile:

London's almost like my second home haha. I moved up North from London when I was a little kid so I still have family etc down there :smile: I visit a few times a year and I always return to the North feeling depressed :/ I've always wanted to move back and finally I am doing :smile:

Doing a dual honours degree sounds a bit more exciting than just a single. Does that mean that you'll literally be splitting your time 50/50 between English and History? :smile:
Reply 478
Original post by Quinky
Hi Bethany! My name's Dira, I'll be doing Film and Television too!! My application for Harrow was unsuccessful tho :frown:

Hi Bethany, Dira! My name's Hana :smile: looking forward to seeing you guys in Film and TV production lectures. Where r u guys from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ted_
Whad up folks!

I'll be studying Film and TV Production and I'll be staying in the Harrow halls of residence :smile:

Now Im a bit new to this whole freshers thing... erm does the uni organise anything or is it up to us to find parties to go to etc. ?

I think the uni does organise things but apparently the harrow campus freshers is a bit crap... Add all the Westminster freshers pages on fb and they'll send you invites to all the freshers events. You'll have to buy tickets in advance. There's plenty of events that cater for all London universities, and tbh you can probably get away with going to other unis' events haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending