(Original post by SmashingPumpkinP)
    Haha ok and FIFA ofc!
    And Tekken!:
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selym95)
    Hi Nirgilis.

What cooking equipment do you recommend bringing? I was under the impression that the university provided basic pans/plates etc. and once used you merely cleaned up after yourself (I'm probably very wrong.)

Sorry, I recall you posting a response similar to this but I couldn't find it after endless searching.
    The university provides a kettle and a microwave and a fridge and a freezer and a bin. That's about it :P . Everything like pots, pans, plates you need to bring . It may also be worth bringing some cheap washing up liquid and a cheap cloth as everyone always forgets that!

(Original post by Erika_B)
    How do we know if our student finance is absolutely going to come through? I am worried that it won't work for some reason. Do we get a definite confirmation?
    You should get a contract through the post for you to sign. This will go to the home address you specified and you won't get the finance unless this has been signed and sent back :P . With that form should be a load of other documents stating how much you are entitled to for that year and when it shall be paid to you. Warwick will send through a separate letter outlining how much in bursary (if any) you have been awarded as well

Any fees or accommodation payments required by the university shall be emailed to your university email address at specific times in the year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frustratedgirl)
    and tekken!:
    tekken omg. We should set up a tekken society

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s_axo)
    Yeah we should. I still have tekken 2 on playstation 1 :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mike380)
    Yeah we should. I still have tekken 2 on playstation 1 :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haahah that is amazing. I loved Tekken when I was younger.

HATERZ GONNA HATE

ReputationRep:
    Are there any rules or limits of using the internet? you know, do they have an upper limit of how much internet you use? I consider myself a heavy internet user.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selym95)
    Hi Nirgilis.

What cooking equipment do you recommend bringing? I was under the impression that the university provided basic pans/plates etc. and once used you merely cleaned up after yourself (I'm probably very wrong.)

Sorry, I recall you posting a response similar to this but I couldn't find it after endless searching.
    Yeah, none of that stuff is provided. There's a list of what you'll get here. Bring as many pans as you need (which is a lot less than you think, probably), a frying pan, maybe a casserole dish, and whatever else you think you'll use. TESCOs has some cheap ones if you forget anything.

(Original post by s_axo)
    UWCS already does a fair bit of fighting game stuff, and there's a few people that do some variety of football game occasionally.
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypride)
    Are there any rules or limits of using the internet? you know, do they have an upper limit of how much internet you use? I consider myself a heavy internet user.
    Nope. There used to be a fair usage limit, but that has (as far as my investigation has gotten anyway ) since been removed :yep:

(Just as an FYI, the fair usage cap used to be 1.3 GB per day, but only enforced above 5 GB, so maybe keep those figures in mind)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s_axo)
    OMG!! That is a great idea. I am such a hardcore Tekken fan....GOT ALL THE GAMES! We should definitely create a tekken society!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueSam3)
    Yeah, none of that stuff is provided. There's a list of what you'll get here. Bring as many pans as you need (which is a lot less than you think, probably), a frying pan, maybe a casserole dish, and whatever else you think you'll use. TESCOs has some cheap ones if you forget anything.

UWCS already does a fair bit of fighting game stuff, and there's a few people that do some variety of football game occasionally.
    And I was planning on cooking myself a gourmet meal everynight...:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirgilis)
    Nope. There used to be a fair usage limit, but that has (as far as my investigation has gotten anyway ) since been removed :yep:

(Just as an FYI, the fair usage cap used to be 1.3 GB per day, but only enforced above 5 GB, so maybe keep those figures in mind)
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

5gb?

no way

I am pretty sure we use more that easily when it comes to procrastinating and streaming

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

5gb?

no way

I am pretty sure we use more that easily when it comes to procrastinating and streaming
    I think you might be under exaggerating how much 5GB is...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pterodactyl)
    I think you might be under exaggerating how much 5GB is...
    nope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrustratedGirl)
    OMG!! That is a great idea. I am such a hardcore Tekken fan....GOT ALL THE GAMES! We should definitely create a tekken society!
    I am very glad we have such support this. We must follow this through or tell the existing gaming society

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirgilis)

I see, so that means I may still be needing my 3 sim card...All-in-one 15 here I come , again...

ReputationRep:
    Oh! Can we lock our bedroom doors?

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who can't get on the 'I will be joining the department.....' link on this page? http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/sociology/undergrad/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypride)
    Oh! Can we lock our bedroom doors?
    Yeah of course you can! when you move in everyone gets there own set of keys that open your block/flat as well as your individual room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s_axo)
    Am I the only one who can't get on the 'I will be joining the department.....' link on this page? http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/sociology/undergrad/
    The password is sociology101

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrustratedGirl)
    And I was planning on cooking myself a gourmet meal everynight...:eek:
    You can do it with that amount of stuff easy. We managed a christmas dinner for the whole kitchen using only my pans, and two people's baking trays.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.