You can call them to find out still :smile:

How do i get their number? I cant find it lool :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 461
Original post by Kay(:
How do i get their number? I cant find it lool :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.ucas.com/about-us/contact-us
It's sad to see Track down... despite the fact I won't hear anything for months anyway, so I don't know why I keep on checking it.
Reply 463
Original post by Kay(:
The pain when you get an email from ucas saying somethings changed and you cant access track, so unfair :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

WAAAAAAAAIT!

You get a mail from UCAS when you get some news???!!! So what's the point in all of us desperately checking every now and then?

Let's relax guys :smile:

(BTW, every time my Iphone sends out the "mail noise" I freak out!
Reply 464
Original post by Caesar95
WAAAAAAAAIT!

You get a mail from UCAS when you get some news???!!! So what's the point in all of us desperately checking every now and then?

UCAS may send the email late or not send one at all.
WAAAAAAAAIT!

Yeah! I got it and freaked out haha :tongue:. I do the exact same thing!!

Rang them up and found out i got a conditional offer from westminster :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 466
Original post by Kay(:
Yeah! I got it and freaked out haha :tongue:. I do the exact same thing!!

Rang them up and found out i got a conditional offer from westminster :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats :smile:
Original post by Gotzz

So we can't actually develop a stress-free strategy... :frown:
Original post by Gotzz

So true, for all of my offers, I haven't had a single email from UCAS track! Found out through the individual unis emailing me.
Congrats :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tomble123
Sent my UCAS off on this past Friday. So far I've received acknowledgement emails from York, LSE and King's. Still awaiting any email from Queen Mary's and Goldsmiths. Very anxious. :dong:

Can't speak for goldsmiths but queen Mary's don't send one so don't stress :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DonGreeky
Can't speak for goldsmiths but queen Mary's don't send one so don't stress :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Believe it or not, the email just came through this evening! What a coincidence that it came through as soon as I start worrying. Have you received yours?
Original post by tomble123
Believe it or not, the email just came through this evening! What a coincidence that it came through as soon as I start worrying. Have you received yours?

Well now I'm panicky!! Nothing yet! D:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 472
Got an email from ucas saying there had been an update to my application. Went on track but nothing had changed. Any one else had this same problem?
Original post by NLoR
Got an email from ucas saying there had been an update to my application. Went on track but nothing had changed. Any one else had this same problem?

Yeah, exactly the same problem. I got the email yesterday evening, then checked at 8am this morning, and nothing has changed for me either.
Best thing to do is to give UCAS a call and they can check it for you. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 475
My offer that came through after that Track email yesterday isn't actually showing up on Track, so it looks like there hasn't been any changes - I only know because the university emailed me. If the uni is taking a while, it still might be news. :smile:
Reply 476
Original post by freshypot♥
Yeah, exactly the same problem. I got the email yesterday evening, then checked at 8am this morning, and nothing has changed for me either.

I'm suffering from the same problem as well. Got the email, but no change on track, nor have I received a separate email from the university. This is annoying me to the max now!
Original post by ma08
I'm suffering from the same problem as well. Got the email, but no change on track, nor have I received a separate email from the university. This is annoying me to the max now!

I know, so so stressful. I tweeted the UCAS twitter account and they said its been happening with quite a few students. The website is under maintenance again, which is even more annoying...guess it's just going to be a waiting game.

Have you received any offers yet?

This is the first time UCAS has told me about an 'change' on my application, prior to this, the universities I has applied to had told me about my offers. Till now, I had no emails from UCAS telling me track had changed :P
Lol as I posted my last reply, UCAS tweeted to say they're up and running and we should be able to see our changes. Fingers crossed :crossedf:
Reply 479
I got a track update email from ucas yesterday at 5 but now that ive gone on track theres absolutely no change. could the email have been mistakenly sent?

Latest

Trending

Trending