Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadineayesha)
    Hi I'm Nadine, I'll be studying Business Management - International Business in September. Have you looked around the campus?
    Hy Nadine I am doing International Business. I have been in the campus, looks cool and I like the area. Where are you gonna live?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coralfern1)
    Hey Ill be on you're course and in the same halls as you in september, nice to meet you my names Coral and I am 19 and from nottinghamshire
    YAY! AWESOME...see you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm James, 19 years old from East London. I'm in the process of changing my course to international business. I'm also in the process of acquiring accommodation in Marylebone.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

You can follow me on Twitter if you wish @jjwillis95 I will of course follow back.

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying international business too but with Spanish

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'll be studying Business Management with Entrepreneurship at the Marylebone Campus!!

Anyone doing International Marketing?

ReputationRep:
    I'm also starting business management in September! I'm so nervous that I won't know anyone :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hey my names Shelby and I'm studying film and television production and staying at harrow!! hoping to find some more people on this coursebb

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Leah, 19!

I'll be studying History & Politics at Regent street campus.

I thought this would be a great thread to get to know people who will be studying the same course or also staying at Student Court Wembley!

I'm so looking forward to going.

ReputationRep:
    Hey im Ali 18 from London il be studying Business Economics at the Marylebone campus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazic)
    Hey im Ali 18 from London il be studying Business Economics at the Marylebone campus
    I might be studying Business Economics at westminster aswell.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nice one guess i wont be alone

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I'm priya and im studying biomedicall scienceee :3 I'm staying at home... lol XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hiltonalex1)
    hahaa yep, cant wait to get the Newark northgate change. Biomedical science
    Yaay! Biomedical science! :five: Finally found someone lool XD

ReputationRep:
    Hi all!

I've just been googling WU Freshers and found this
    I'm Billie, 18, from West London and I've applied for the Student court @ Wembley and I'll be studying Sociology and Criminology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rumy)
    Hi! My name is Rumyana but i prefer to be called Rumy! I am 18 and from Bulgaria. I'll be studying Buiness Management next year [2014/2015]. Is anyone else on the 4th floor @ Student court @ Wembley - East?

Zdravei, az sam Radostina i sam v sashtata specialnost i sashtoto obshtejitie no na 3ti etaj 311B

ReputationRep:
    Heyy everyone Radostina from Bulgaria and I am studying Business Management and I will stay at student [email protected] wembley 3th floor 311B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nbest527)
    Hi Leah! My name is Nicole and I'm 18. I'm studying History at the Regent street campus I can't wait either, It'll be great to meet everyone in person!!
    The History department seems great & everyone I've met have been so friendly, I'm still so nervous though! :P

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I am Mark and I am going to be a studying an MSc in Construction Project Management at the Marylebone campus this September. It would be good to connect with other grads/post grads in the Faculty.

P.S. Has anyone seen a calender of events or activities for Fresher's week yet?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiranmann)
    Hi im kiran im studing law but staying in apartment in stratford.
    Yay found someone on the same course as me

Im assuming your indian and a girl from your name?

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.