Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    York finally replied after 9 weeks, got an offer for Biology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fossilcollective)
    Congrats:clap2:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the open day tomorrow, specifically for the department of environment. Got an offer for human geography and the environment.

ReputationRep:
    Just recieved an interview for Electronic Engineering on the 18th of February! Absoulutley ecstatic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fossilcollective)
    yeah, i just got an offer for Biotech at last!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyPhilly)
    yeah, i just got an offer for Biotech at last!
    Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studied Bted medical science and applied for biomed got an offer/rejection? York doesn't seem like a university that likes Btec students :/ so doubt I'll get an offer. But I'm predicted D*D*D and applied end of november.

As long as you want it and work for it hard enough, there is not a thing you cannot achieve. Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Whats the likelihood of me getting a place even if I don't meet the conditions of my offer?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Whats the likelihood of me getting a place even if I don't meet the conditions of my offer?
    Depends. What are the conditions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    Depends. What are the conditions?
    <br />
    <br />

AAB. I think I'll probably get ABB

ReputationRep:
    Depends on 1) how much you miss the offer by 2) how your interview went (did you get a letter) 3) how much you can convey that you want to go to York.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:

Hmm. Depends. I'm not very sure, really.

ReputationRep:
    <br />
    <br />

Also depends on how competitive your course is. You might be able to get a deferred offer

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the maths open day this Wednesday?

ReputationRep:
    Waiting for History from York and Durham. They are the two i want the most. Dunno what to think! been ages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethblur)
    Waiting for History from York and Durham. They are the two i want the most. Dunno what to think! been ages
    Waiting for History from York too Guess they're just being extra slow for us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElizabethRG)
    Waiting for History from York too Guess they're just being extra slow for us.

Yeah! Didn't expect them to be a slower uni. Where else have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethblur)
    Yeah! Didn't expect them to be a slower uni. Where else have you applied to?
    No, I thought it'd be a very quick decision… oh well. They have to reply eventually!
    I have an unconditional for KCL, and still waiting on UCL, York, Exeter, and Bristol.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you all want to go to York?
    My reason is that I like the PBL style approach to teaching law.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElizabethRG)
    No, I thought it'd be a very quick decision… oh well. They have to reply eventually!
    I have an unconditional for KCL, and still waiting on UCL, York, Exeter, and Bristol.
    For what course?! That's amazing! Have you already achieved the grades? All fantastic universities. I love York and Durham! Got an offer from Kings but dunno if I could afford it. My insurance will be Queens, my home uni. I wish i applied to Sheffield as an insurance. Oh well!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.