Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello to everyone.. I am applying for Msc in European Politics.. Anyone else doing the same?

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone
    I'm an international student applying from morocco to LSE
    I got both mails ( 2 weeks and 8 weeks )
    However, I haven't received any questionnaire !
    ( I am applying to Economics )
    Is that normal ? I'm really getting worried !!
    I wish you all goood luck with your applications ! Hope you'll get what you've always wanted

ReputationRep:
    When does the 8 week email arrive? Is that after the survey- if so how long after you complete the survey? Two weeks?

ReputationRep:
    I sent my ucas on Oct. 14th but still haven't received the 8 weeks email. I am now really worried. Does this mean rejection is coming? I am applying to Economics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YNM96)
    Nope, I'm trying to forget that email lool.
    haha me too. if i get an unconditional for anywhere it will be the best moment of life so far after these last few weeks of application hell

ReputationRep:
    The waiting is killing me...everyone at my school who has applied for economics has already got an offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shka)
    The waiting is killing me...everyone at my school who has applied for economics has already got an offer.
    From LSE?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for Management?)

ReputationRep:
    What is this survey everyone is talking about? I know about a 2 weeks mail and then subsequently another mail in 8 weeks right? Pardon my ignorance, I am an international student...

ReputationRep:
    It seems there are many more people applying for Management this year. Well, there are more popping up in this thread than before. Is it more popular because of its seemingly lower minimum entry requirements?

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!

I'm an applicant to LSE from Singapore. Any Singaporeans out there too??
    Was wondering whether anyone knew about the process of applying for an LSE-Singapore Trust Scholarship and roughly how long it will take. Perhaps some tips on the costs of living at LSE too?

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JPD96)
    When does the 8 week email arrive? Is that after the survey- if so how long after you complete the survey? Two weeks?
    Same

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GandalfWhite)
    It seems there are many more people applying for Management this year. Well, there are more popping up in this thread than before. Is it more popular because of its seemingly lower minimum entry requirements?
    It's just because I enjoy the modules that are covered in mgmt much more and it seems to be more practical in the real world than an econ degree. Also enjoy qualitative subjects and approach to problems in comparison to quantitative :cool: LSE mgmt got a good balance between the two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GandalfWhite)
    From LSE?
    So far 3 people have received economics lse offers. I am the only one still waiting. We all had identical grades except one girl had 15A* at IGCSE (the other three including me have 10).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shka)
    So far 3 people have received economics lse offers. I am the only one still waiting. We all had identical grades except one girl had 15A* at IGCSE (the other three including me have 10).
    When did they send their UCAS application?

ReputationRep:
    I was last I believe. Their applications were sent in around the first of october, mine around the tenth (in time for oxbridge). Random ordering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shka)
    I was last I believe. Their applications were sent in around the first of october, mine around the tenth (in time for oxbridge). Random ordering.
    Hopefully we get offers soon !!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going for LSE's new PPE course. Does anyone have any rough idea as to when they may hand out offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AKR7)
    I'm going for LSE's new PPE course. Does anyone have any rough idea as to when they may hand out offers?
    The email they sent me said they'd let me know within 8 weeks, which is the end of December. Only around 30 places though, so going to be tight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the1akshay)
    The email they sent me said they'd let me know within 8 weeks, which is the end of December. Only around 30 places though, so going to be tight!
    Thank you and 30?! very scary!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.