Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Surrey1)
    Anyone here who had their interview in October and still waiting for a joining date ? I had my interview on Oct 23rd for PO3 London and was recommended for appointment on Nov 21st. Received security clearance on Jan 13. They asked for referee details on Jan 6 and I haven't had any reply on that yet...
    I am in the same boat but did not receive and recieved any security clearance on the 13th but was asked to provide details of refree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yazdani_uk)
    I am in the same boat but did not receive and recieved any security clearance on the 13th but was asked to provide details of refree
    I got the Online Vetting form for security clearance on Dec 31st. Sent it back the same day and got the clearance certificate on Jan 13.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jen89)
    Hi

I had an email yesterday informing me all my checks have been completed and asking how much notice I have to give employer so that they can start scheduling training.
    I had same email today wanting reply by Friday bet its next week before we get dates!!

ReputationRep:
    I got the Online Vetting form for security clearance on Dec 31st. Sent it back the same day and got the clearance certificate on Jan 13.
    Hi Surrey,

I filled out the online vetting form today and just wanted to know how did they inform you that you passed security clearance. Was it by email or in writing ?

ReputationRep:
    I am so glad someone is hearing from them because I am not haha....Still counting......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfohal)
    I am so glad someone is hearing from them because I am not haha....Still counting......
    Surely it can't take much longer for you to hear now! No wonder they need a reserve list must lose so many cos of length of time it takes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jukie)
    Surely it can't take much longer for you to hear now! No wonder they need a reserve list must lose so many cos of length of time it takes.
    Nothing short of ridiculous to be honest.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paulas)
    Hi Surrey,

I filled out the online vetting form today and just wanted to know how did they inform you that you passed security clearance. Was it by email or in writing ?
    The email to CSResourcing CC'd to me. With Clearance Notification attached.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jukie)
    I had same email today wanting reply by Friday bet its next week before we get dates!!
    yeah probably just glad we found out in Jan must be really frustrating waiting to hear back still or those who hate their current job or unemployed etc

i've been quite chilled because I don't mind my current role and its not a wage increase either for me

but due to this forum and what the interviewers said I have had it in my head wont be starting till March/April anyway may even be april due to it being new tax year or something.

ReputationRep:
    I got the online vetting on 31st dec and sent on same day and was asked for reference on 05/01 and then again on 15/01 since then no further update still waiting to revive clearance certificate

ReputationRep:
    I sent my online SCS form around 4 or 5 of jan received clearance certificate 2 weeks after by email, I never got asked for any referees at that stage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfohal)
    Any news??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jukie)
    Any news??
    No nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Graygray)
    Unfortunately not, you were right expecting them to miss the deadline given.
    I'm just putting it at the back of my mind, if eventually they let me down I'll start hunting again.
    Any news ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys. I received my CTC clearance notification today. Is there anymore pre-employment checks to go or should I just wait for a start date now? Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nokia8210)
    Hi guys. I received my CTC clearance notification today. Is there anymore pre-employment checks to go or should I just wait for a start date now? Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

i got the ctc clearance confirmation on 23/1 and then email on 6th saying all pre employment checks complete and still havent been given a start date but on this forum ppl have had it done a lot faster like a think london seems to be a lot faster but liverpool still waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jen89)
    i got the ctc clearance confirmation on 23/1 and then email on 6th saying all pre employment checks complete and still havent been given a start date but on this forum ppl have had it done a lot faster like a think london seems to be a lot faster but liverpool still waiting
    I'm in Liverpool and still waiting to hear if I even have a job....10 weeks on Thursday .......

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Jen. Are you London or Liverpool? I would give them a call and chase it up. That's exactly what I'll be doing tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nokia8210)
    Thank you Jen. Are you London or Liverpool? I would give them a call and chase it up. That's exactly what I'll be doing tomorrow.
    Once my CTC was cleared I received another email in the same week to arrange a start date they have several dates to choose from, after the date is confirmed you will receive your contract

ReputationRep:
    Just another email to say the deadline today can't be met...

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.