Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Hey guys I have a conditional offer for PPE :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by winghwy
Hello, I'm an international applicant from Hong Kong with a conditional offer for politics and international studies (:
Warwick should be my first choice as the department seems to be amazing!

Hey. I am also from Hong Kong and a got my conditional offer today for Poli and IR. If I choose Warwick, it would be interesting to meet some from Hong Kong. I don't picture it as a subject that is popular in Hong Kong.
congrats! did u get offer in email or ucas?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes! Got an offer from Warwick for the msci physics course!
I got an offer today for International Management :smile:
Original post by jedanselemyia
I got an offer today for International Management :smile:

Hi, may I ask you what your predicted grades and offer are? If you don't mind :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dondraper321
Hey. I am also from Hong Kong and a got my conditional offer today for Poli and IR. If I choose Warwick, it would be interesting to meet some from Hong Kong. I don't picture it as a subject that is popular in Hong Kong.

Hey there! Nice to meet you
Yea ppl here generally choose to study things that are finance/business-related. In my school, only two of us are interested in politics n IR.
What are your choices except warwick? There are chances that we will see each other somewhere else!
Original post by milkberries
Hi, may I ask you what your predicted grades and offer are? If you don't mind :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course! :smile:
But I'm a French applicant so I'm afraid it won't be useful for you :frown:
They ask for an average of 15 on my bac results and that's my predicted average for the bac.
Original post by winghwy
Hey there! Nice to meet you
Yea ppl here generally choose to study things that are finance/business-related. In my school, only two of us are interested in politics n IR.
What are your choices except warwick? There are chances that we will see each other somewhere else!

SOAS, Durham, Exeter, Kings. Which school do you go to?
Original post by dondraper321
SOAS, Durham, Exeter, Kings. Which school do you go to?

I PMed you about it:smile:
Got a conditional offer for Mmath :smile:
Hello evreyone, I applied to Warwick for management and I realised after I had already sent my PS that there were several mistakes, what do you think my chances are?
Reply 472
Original post by SamanthaG
Mine too and it has to include English Literature:smile: Good luck!

thank you! you too! :smile:
Original post by ChrisW3.14
Got a conditional offer for Mmath :smile:

Nice, what's your offer? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shann_ng
Has anyone applied or got an offer for Law with social sciences?! I'm getting so nervous now as it is my first choice!

I've also applied and haven't heard back yet! Starting to worry :frown:
Original post by nope..
I have an offer for Biomedical Science! :smile:

What's the offer?
Hello everyone!

Just got a conditionnal offer from Warwick for Politics and International Studies. I'm French and have always lived in Paris, but I'm so exciting to come and study to the UK! I'm bilingual in Spanish too, and plan to continue that language :smile:
Warwick is my 2nd choice.... I'm praying to get an offer from St Andrews! But I'd love to go to Warwick as well
I got a conditional offer for Politics and Sociology!
Original post by luckyclover18
I've also applied and haven't heard back yet! Starting to worry :frown:

same :frown: is it your first choice too? the course sounds so appealing doesn't it, I couldn't decide between LLB law or law with social sciences!
Original post by Avril Del
Hello everyone!

Just got a conditionnal offer from Warwick for Politics and International Studies. I'm French and have always lived in Paris, but I'm so exciting to come and study to the UK! I'm bilingual in Spanish too, and plan to continue that language :smile:
Warwick is my 2nd choice.... I'm praying to get an offer from St Andrews! But I'd love to go to Warwick as well

Bravo! Moi aussi je suis Francaise mais je fais l'IB. J'espere que ça va marcher pour St Andrews :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest