Turn on thread page Beta

Have you joined TSR today? Say hello! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Helloh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissyLXM)
    Hey everyone, since I have left school and college, I haven't made the chance to go out and find new friends, and I'm hoping to create new friendships on this site, I haven't made luck on any others, I also want to help answer your questions.
    Feel free to message me and have a great day.

x
    Hi my name's liam im a Film student at oxford Sae it's nice to meet you and welcome to the Site! how are you finding it so far?

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    Joined in June but finally got around to using it properly today! Mainly using it to see who might be applying to the same university courses as me and to get general advice about university.
    Never hurts to get a head start!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yukta)
    I'm not a native English speaker, I'm from India. Reading more and more, and referring to a dictionary whenever you have doubts helps. You should never stop the process of learning. Good luck!
    Thank you very much for your reply and important pieces of advice
    My problem is not reading, but i would like to be in contact with english native speakers to develop my oral capacities.
    Regards,
    Fouzia

ReputationRep:
    Haii I just joined today and I'm trying to find revision guides it's really hard!

ReputationRep:
    I decided to join because I've occasionally looked at threads here and decided to join in.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've decided to join because I've got the new Spec English and Maths and need all the help I can get.

ReputationRep:
    hi
    I'm Becky. i joined so could have discussions with guys about embryology stuff. it's pretty heavy.
    could someone tell me which forum to direct my questions to?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm new!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi..
    I joined yesterday and just wanted to say hello..
    I am here to know about the job opportunities here in UK for international students. which companies provide sponsorship and which are recruiting right now..Also, What they are actually looking for in the graduate recruits?
    I am doing MSc in International Business Management from the Napier University.
    Before coming here, I was an Assistant Manager at a bank in India for 2 years..
    Before that, I have done my MBA in Finance and Banking (From India).
    I have had a very bad luck in recruitment. Is it because I have experience or this is my second Masters that they don't want to recruit me and they just need the fresh graduates? I am really confused..

ReputationRep:
    hi i joined today. looking for people who will stay at park wood houses. i´m making an semester abroad in kent arrival in january. someone else?

ReputationRep:
    I joined because I want to experience the best out of student life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack
    Hi, I joined today having been a visitor to the site for a few months. I joined to find out more about educational help / support for students with dyspraxia or development co-ordination disorder as it is otherwise known.

ReputationRep:
    Hi joined today as i am strugging with my hone leaening course in a level accounting

ReputationRep:
    Completely new to this and slightly worried I may not be in the right place
    Anyway Hi! I was hoping for some advice on colleges/apprenticeships in early years... :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    Hi I joined today!

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, could you go check out my question on my page. I need help on my English controlled assessment
    thankss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11wiltshirel)
    Hi, I'm new!!!
    Hi

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I just joined today! I'm Jen
    I've used the The Student Room forums for at least the past 4 years when I've been looking for answers to questions about universities and study options. Although now that I'm actually applying to study at university in 2016, I thought it might be fun and really helpful to actually join. So hell:hello:

I'm a slightly more mature student at 23, having studied at college first and subsequently taking time out to work, but I'm more than ready to continue my studies. I look forward to meeting you all!

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I joined today cause I've applied for Veterinary and currently freaking out about whether I should have offers for interviews yet...
    Plus it seems like a really nice place to share information about the whole university process.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.