Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    What where your toppings?

I feel the same, I must be cold as the male attention has dried up like a old womans boobs. Loneliness truly does suck ass. You probably are secretly hot though.
    Haha. And it as just a basic pepperoni Chicago Town. Nothing special unfortunately. And I'll be honest, if that were the case, then it's even been kept a secret from me, and every girl I've met haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhang-liao)
    Maybe so, I've tried to message them afterwards but they haven't responded back though.

The situation is just so complicated :cry2: I'm talking to someone about it and they kinda understand but not completely though
    Give it a few days, I can kinda relate to your sitution but mine was with my friend we fell out and never spoke for over a year and a half over the most trival nonesense but we got over that on my bday 20th bday so nearly 2years ago that is a weird story that I wont go into but you and them can make up given time and being willing to talk it over calmly and rationally.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Give it a few days, I can kinda relate to your sitution but mine was with my friend we fell out and never spoke for over a year and a half over the most trival nonesense but we got over that on my bday 20th bday so nearly 2years ago that is a weird story that I wont go into but you and them can make up given time and being willing to talk it over calmly and rationally.
    I hope so :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skratch My Itch)
    Haha. And it as just a basic pepperoni Chicago Town. Nothing special unfortunately. And I'll be honest, if that were the case, then it's even been kept a secret from me, and every girl I've met haha.
    Oh nothing creative then like a flamegrilled bonfire jalapeno turkeychicken goose pizza lol

Or you could be one of those guys that have potential. Or the girlies see it but just cba . I hope your luck with the ladies changes soon, sad feelings suck ass .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhang-liao)
    I hope so :hugs:
    :yep: :kiss::jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Life is crap!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Life is crap!
    :hugs:

Life can be crap but it's not the end of the world. Talk to someone and you'll feel happier. Worked for me

ReputationRep:
    Unbelievably stressed and exhausted. My baby has been crying since 9am this morning and is still screaming now. Feel like I'm going to die :-(

ReputationRep:
    Oh nothing creative then like a flamegrilled bonfire jalapeno turkeychicken goose pizza lol

Or you could be one of those guys that have potential. Or the girlies see it but just cba . I hope your luck with the ladies changes soon, sad feelings suck ass .
    I wonder if goose is nice? Hmm. But nope. I'm really boring with food + To be honest, I'm one of those people who (I think) gives off a bad first impression, 'cos I'm kinda odd. I think people come to the realisation I'm not malicious or meaning to be annoying after it's too late. I don't help myself with being a wimp and not telling girls how I feel. It'll be nice if I can turn things around by the time I finish uni. I hope you also loose the loneliness and the sad, bum-sucking like feelings.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Life is crap!
    Life really is crap, no one has a perfect life there is always something going on. i hope life improves for you soon though xoxo.

Misunderstood and quite upset!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Life really is crap, no one has a perfect life there is always something going on. i hope life improves for you soon though xoxo.
    Aww thank you 😘

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mezza362)
    Unbelievably stressed and exhausted. My baby has been crying since 9am this morning and is still screaming now. Feel like I'm going to die :-(
    xD, is he/she at teething age? My god daughter is a crier as well so I feel your pain as to be in the house with constant screaming must be seriously difficult, I heard it on the phone and I felt stressed xD.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if goose is nice? Hmm. But nope. I'm really boring with food + To be honest, I'm one of those people who (I think) gives off a bad first impression, 'cos I'm kinda odd. I think people come to the realisation I'm not malicious or meaning to be annoying after it's too late. I don't help myself with being a wimp and not telling girls how I feel. It'll be nice if I can turn things around by the time I finish uni. I hope you also loose the loneliness and the sad, bum-sucking like feelings.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think I have had it a couple of times it is dry and flavourless I recall having it from a resturant it is like a combo between turkey and duck both dry flavourless birds lol.

, I hope you gain your confidence as you seem like a nice guy, I hope you g a lovely, decednt loyal Girlfriend sometime soon :yes: nothing before the time, I sound like me mom now xD I think I am a old woman trapped in a 21year olds body xD.

Thank you sweetie pie, I hopefully will as I don’t stay down for long #bouncebackquickly x.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiet _One86)
    Misunderstood and quite upset!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why? How come? .

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for my PR kind person xxxxxxxxx.

ReputationRep:
    I think I have had it a couple of times it is dry and flavourless I recall having it from a resturant it is like a combo between turkey and duck both dry flavourless birds lol.

, I hope you gain your confidence as you seem like a nice guy, I hope you g a lovely, decednt loyal Girlfriend sometime soon :yes: nothing before the time, I sound like me mom now xD I think I am a old woman trapped in a 21year olds body xD.

Thank you sweetie pie, I hopefully will as I don’t stay down for long #bouncebackquickly x.
    Eww. Yeah, turkey is dry as hell. If goose is similar, I doubt I'd enjoy it. + Thank you I hope so too haha And that's my problem. I'm an 80 year old, meets a 5 year old, in an 18 year old's body. I'm lazy and boring, but have too high of a mental energy level, so I make noises and can ramble on a bit, and let all my energy fall out of my skull. + That's definitely positive Wish I could have such an outlook sometimes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why? How come? .
    Long story! Basically from what we talked about the other night and those around me not getting it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Eww. Yeah, turkey is dry as hell. If goose is similar, I doubt I'd enjoy it. + Thank you I hope so too haha And that's my problem. I'm an 80 year old, meets a 5 year old, in an 18 year old's body. I'm lazy and boring, but have too high of a mental energy level, so I make noises and can ramble on a bit, and let all my energy fall out of my skull. + That's definitely positive Wish I could have such an outlook sometimes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Turkey is something that I hate ewwk lol the look of them, the taste eww the whole turkey package is gross lol.

It’s kl xx.

As you get older you will change probably, in my teens all those years age I went though phases of being borderline recluse, then a fun always seeming happy girl, then a party girl now i am a 80year old old fart that can often be boring and fall asleep mid sentence .

For me it took time, I used to let things bog me down but that doesn’t help me in anyway, so when something happens moan but then move on lol .

ReputationRep:
    sad...just found out one of my friend likes the same guy I like...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.