Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piano_Player)
    Do you have a link? Can't find it on Google.
    Here you go:
    http://studenthomes.london.ac.uk/sit...treet_SE11.pdf

Write to them quickly. There's a slim chance a room may still be available!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wdz)
    Here you go:
    http://studenthomes.london.ac.uk/sit...treet_SE11.pdf

Write to them quickly. There's a slim chance a room may still be available!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piano_Player)
    Thank you so much!
    No problem at all! I hope it works out.

ReputationRep:
    I've been allocated to Angel Lane and starting a PhD in Genetics

ReputationRep:
    Are we meant to be enrolling into modules? There isn't an option for me to do this on the student services homepage :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infairverona)
    Are we meant to be enrolling into modules? There isn't an option for me to do this on the student services homepage :/
    I don't know how it works for other departments but mine sent me a module registration form.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infairverona)
    Email the head of your department. I received an email with a link to an online form and clear instructions as to how to go about module selection. I don't know if that's the practice across the board.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mac32)
    I've been allocated to Angel Lane and starting a PhD in Genetics
    Hi, I will stay at Angel Lane too. I will start my master of public health coming September.

Florence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ffffllloo)
    Hi, I will stay at Angel Lane too. I will start my master of public health coming September.

Florence
    Awesome!!! Looking forward to seeing you there!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I'm doing the LLM at KCL but haven't received any information about selecting modules. Have people already selected theirs? How do I go about doing this?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi -

Has everyone registered? I got the email through about the the different steps but not the email with my log in details yet. Anybody else not had theirs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TigerLily727)
    Hi all,

I'm doing the LLM at KCL but haven't received any information about selecting modules. Have people already selected theirs? How do I go about doing this?

Thanks!
    Not yet, for my course (and I think for most postgraduate courses) this information is given on induction day, so we'll know next week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Withered)
    Hi -

Has everyone registered? I got the email through about the the different steps but not the email with my log in details yet. Anybody else not had theirs?
    I think you should have received this by now so that you can enrol online. Maybe contact IT? Their details are here:
    http://www.kcl.ac.uk/campuslife/serv...l/contact.aspx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yellow 03)
    I think you should have received this by now so that you can enrol online. Maybe contact IT? Their details are here:
    http://www.kcl.ac.uk/campuslife/serv...l/contact.aspx
    Thank you for that. I'll email and if not give them a call tomorrow.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.