(Original post by Laeliakiwi)
    GOODLUCK! :hugs:
    Thanks! :hugs:

---

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=143

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I've never played rugby but it looks a lot of fun!

And wow 5 times a week? That's insane! I have ice hockey practice twice a week and also play roller hockey once or twice and thought that was a lot. Sorry to hear you're not managing it, can I ask how come? Is your mental health getting in the way?
    Yeah, it got pretty tough over the last year... It has several reasons: uni work, demotivation, too often ill, my inability to concentrate fully after uni and for the second question, I am actualy not quite sure. (I am a bit in alert mode right now, looking I do not begin to think some things because of the wrong reasons.)

The problem is a bit, that the overall level is a bit to high for my abilities and that is pretty frustrating. And to catch up woul need to do 3 additional units probably a week, that would be 8 and that is simply too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Am thinking of giving my old mental health AMA thread a poke for Time to Talk Day! Good or bad idea? :ninja:
    Good idea! I liked it.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Nathanielle)
    Good idea! I liked it.
    Aww, thankies :o:

ReputationRep:
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it got pretty tough over the last year... It has several reasons: uni work, demotivation, too often ill, my inability to concentrate fully after uni and for the second question, I am actualy not quite sure. (I am a bit in alert mode right now, looking I do not begin to think some things because of the wrong reasons.)

The problem is a bit, that the overall level is a bit to high for my abilities and that is pretty frustrating. And to catch up woul need to do 3 additional units probably a week, that would be 8 and that is simply too much.
    Hmm that sounds really difficult. :console: I think you're right that 8 times a week is definitely too much. Is there any other teams at a lower standard around? Maybe even if you have to travel a little?

Have you tried talking things over with your coach?

ReputationRep:
    But with four times a week you do anyway probably more than I do most weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Am thinking of giving my old mental health AMA thread a poke for Time to Talk Day! Good or bad idea? :ninja:
    Sounds like a really good idea.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :ahee: :congrats: :party: :woo: :yeah:

MHSS is taking over TSR! :nutcase:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Sounds like a really good idea.

It let me rep you and Nathanielle! :eek:

The apocalypse is nigh, peeps! :horse:

ReputationRep:
    most terrible flashcback. most pain I have esperienced since it happened, want to do awful things rightr now.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm that sounds really difficult. :console: I think you're right that 8 times a week is definitely too much. Is there any other teams at a lower standard around? Maybe even if you have to travel a little?

Have you tried talking things over with your coach?
    The problem is the travel would be so long, I would probably need to quit alltogether, because my university is not placed that well. And I would not see my teammates anymore (or very seldom).

I thought about it, but don't think what would come round.He has so many splendid, highly-motivated players ...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    most terrible flashcback. most pain I have esperienced since it happened, want to do awful things rightr now.
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    Are you safe hun? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    Very helpful with little side effects
    Thank you! Glad it helped you. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Good! It worked last year!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I should be purplified tomorrow morning I think

:ahee: :congrats: :party: :woo: :yeah:

MHSS is taking over TSR! :nutcase:
    Hehe next we take over the world!

ReputationRep:
    The problem is the travel would be so long, I would probably need to quit alltogether, because my university is not placed that well. And I would not see my teammates anymore (or very seldom).

I thought about it, but don't think what would come round.He has so many splendid, highly-motivated players ...
    Oh I see. That sounds like a really ****ty situation to be in. If it were me, I'd probably try to go to as many practices as I could and try not to care about not being as good. But I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't bother me because it definitely would. I guess it's a case of how much would it bother you?

ReputationRep:
    Heh, just looked outside for the first time today and there's like a foot of snow and it's still coming down heavy. I LOVE snow!

(Original post by sherbet_lemons7)
    Are you safe hun? :hugs:
    sort of, sort of not. just not wihth it at all

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.