The Student Room Group

Big Brother 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Really pleased Brian didn't leave.
Lmao at Brain lunge in to Jade.

Why does Christian always go around telling other house mates that couple are shagging when they are always only kissing.
Reply 462
Christian's accent. My word. How embarrassing for him.
Oh crap mabye they were going to get up to it later though

Original post by Mackay
Christian's accent. My word. How embarrassing for him.

Yeah it's so annoying. He wants to be from South London so badly.
Reply 464
More housemates from BB's past will be on tomorrow's show as part of a task. Exciting.
Reports from BB Forums stating at least 2 more going up. Not sure how this is gonna work really.
Reply 466
Plenty of BB legends on BOTS right now! Pete Bennett, Glyn, Jon Tickle...
Reply 467
BBBOTS RIGHT NOW IS GREAT!! so many bb legends

cookie love kat <3

yes another person has been nominated and it's

Spoiler

BOTS was incredible - so excited to see Pete/Nikki reunion!!
Reply 469
Pete is still the same as ever!
Looking forward to seeing more of the task in tonight's show.

Apart from that, i havent enjoyed it that much since the new housemates have been in. We don't see much of the original housemates now (ie Joel), and Helen really grates on me. The way everyone sucks up to/is silent around her and Marc is just tedious.
Original post by Emily.97
Looking forward to seeing more of the task in tonight's show.

Apart from that, i havent enjoyed it that much since the new housemates have been in. We don't see much of the original housemates now (ie Joel), and Helen really grates on me. The way everyone sucks up to/is silent around her and Marc is just tedious.

I agree- tbh Joel was my favourite however I have been dissapointed to see him sit back and not stand up to Mark/Helen like he did with Simon - he actually seems to be part of Helen's gang - very surprising! In contrast Danny has actually taken up the role of defending people and is really coming forward in my eyes.
Reply 472
Joel is my favourite, and I fully expect him to be in the final four alongside Chloe, Danny and one other.

I really, really like Joel. His mum appears tonight as part of the task. I think it's hard for him to stand up to Marc because he is such a good friend of him.
I also love Joel and hope he is a finalist alongside Marc and Danny.
Does anyone know who is also up?

There's Harry, Christian and Chloe. But apparently there's a fourth one?
yes! I really wanted Aisleyne to go in, by far my favourite ever housemate. so happy she's going in and will give Helen a taste of her own medicine. also be interested how Nikki will react as she's friends with Helen but was in the same year as Aisleyne.
Reply 476
Aisleyne has gone absolutely in on Helen on BOTS. I can't wait to see the fireworks! She's an amazing, amazing confrontational character. She's an idiot in her own way, of course, but she's more than a match of Helen. I think Nikki and Aisleyne are very good friends, so I wouldn't be surprised if she aligned with her rather than Helen.

I hope Marc realises just how much he has ****ed up by being associated with Helen. He could have won it, for God's sake.
I'm kind of starting to like Jade. I don't agree, at all, with what people like Christian are saying about her. I find it ironic that Christian is saying she's the biggest game player, when in fact he is clearly doing such a thing to try and get air time after finding out that he seems invisible on the programme.
Christian isn't backing up his claims, either. It's irritating. Saying she's jumping from one man to another, but how? Give us specifics.
Christian is shooting himself in the foot, he is use to getting by on his looks but that never lasts when you get to know someone, that has happened here so he purposely causing drama for a reason to see him stay. He keeps changing from normal to chav talk, that really annoys me.
Reply 479
Jade's alignment with Brian seems a little too trite and circumstantial for me to truly believe.

Quick Reply

Latest