Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andyuk1275)
    Hi all,
    I'm another one doing the access route.
    I've applied for Teeside,Northumbria,Leeds,Sheffi eld and Worcester. Sent my application on the 9th but only had 2 acknowledgement emails. Has anyone got a realistic time scale on how fast offers/interviews will come back this time of year.

Thanks
    Most universities have started giving out interviews, and most will still be holding interviews up until Februrary/March time (depending on the university). All universities deal with it all differently, but you probably won't hear anything else now until the new year. Once they have all the applications in on the 15th January, they will start getting through them as soon as possible, so it shouldn't be too long now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megakhadkax)
    Hey guys!I sent my PS off a week ago and I've got an interview for Coventry and i'm patiently waiting to hear from my other uni's. I say patiently but this waiting game is awful! My heart literally stops everytime my phone vibrates to tell me I have a new email . Trying to keep up on top of my A-levels, mocks, my job and still have a social life is absolutely draining. Anyone have any tips on how I can stop being so stressed? If anyone else has an interview for Jan at Coventry then message me and we can prepare together!
    AHHHHH i have one for coventry in Jan too!! Absolutely ****ting myself!! Hahaha good luck!! :-)

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything from Worcester ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megakhadkax)
    That's so exciting! I'm studying biology, psychology and philosophy and ethics. I've applied to Birmingham, Notts, Cov , UEA and St George's. What about you? Thanks for the advice! I found long hot baths with a think pink lush bath bomb also helps Good luck for your interview btw girly x
    Oooh i'm studying biology as well! (+chemistry+sports studies) :'( hahah. Well i was gonna apply to St George's but changed it to Brunel at like the last minute! But I've applied to Oxford Brookes, Kings College London, Northumbria and Birmingham also! Have you heard anything from Birmingham? I got an email from them yesterday saying my application has been passed onto the admissions tutor. The waiting is awful!!!😝 And oooh love lush, shall be trying that one (the seaweed bathbomb is a personal fave) x

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Yes, I did. Sent my application and 4 days later received an offer (Psychology and Human Biology)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adrianka1998)
    Hey! Yes, I did. Sent my application and 4 days later received an offer (Psychology and Human Biology)
    An offer or an interview?

ReputationRep:
    ,,offered a place'' - so yeah, an offer
    I don't know how does it work, maybe I should wait for interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OwaisB)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep they rejected me a couple of days ago. Bummer but oh well cant win them all.
    Something about lack of work experience, which I think is utter bs but nevermind 3 more to hear from. Onwards and upwards!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got an interview date from them yesterday, after sending off my application 2 weeks ago.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how long Nottingham will roughly take to hear back from? I had an interview 2 days ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cyclist2020)
    I got an interview date from them yesterday, after sending off my application 2 weeks ago.
    Same here, when's you're interview ? How are you preparing for it too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same here, when's you're interview ? How are you preparing for it too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mine's on the 15th February- seems ages away but I know it will come around quickly! I dont think there's much preparation you can do, but my school said they are thinking of organising mock one on one interviews. I'm going to read up on the NHS issues currently and also the NHS values as that's a key part of physiotherapy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cyclist2020)
    Mine's on the 15th February- seems ages away but I know it will come around quickly! I dont think there's much preparation you can do, but my school said they are thinking of organising mock one on one interviews. I'm going to read up on the NHS issues currently and also the NHS values as that's a key part of physiotherapy.
    I read up for ages on NHS values and current issues and wasn't asked anything about them. It was all about me and my work experience.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlottedoddd)
    Anyone know how long Nottingham will roughly take to hear back from? I had an interview 2 days ago
    I had an interview a few days ago too, they told us they would be running interviews up until the end of February, so they said about the middle of March is when we should find out. A long 3 month wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oliver_1_2)
    I had an interview a few days ago too, they told us they would be running interviews up until the end of February, so they said about the middle of March is when we should find out. A long 3 month wait!
    Hey, when did you hear back from them? I still haven't heard anything

And well done for getting an interview. How was it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pereh009)
    Hey, when did you hear back from them? I still haven't heard anything

And well done for getting an interview. How was it?
    I was meant to find out just over two weeks ago, but for some reason I didn't receive the email at first so I only found out last week.
    It's annoying when others hear back but you don't isn't it! It has been the same with me, I haven't heard from Birmingham or UEA but I know people who have heard from them!

Thank you!! It went ok I think, but will have to just wait and see. Hope you hear back from them soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oliver_1_2)
    I was meant to find out just over two weeks ago, but for some reason I didn't receive the email at first so I only found out last week.
    It's annoying when others hear back but you don't isn't it! It has been the same with me, I haven't heard from Birmingham or UEA but I know people who have heard from them!

Thank you!! It went ok I think, but will have to just wait and see. Hope you hear back from them soon
    Ooh, i hope there isn't a problem with the emails :/
    I only heard from Birmingham last week so you'll probably hear soon.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucytal)
    Hi is anyone looking at Leeds Beckett or York St John?
    Hi,
    I'm apply for both of them. Pluse Bradford, Sheffield and Hudersfield

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pereh009)
    Ooh, i hope there isn't a problem with the emails :/
    I only heard from Birmingham last week so you'll probably hear soon.
    Thanks
    They soon chased me up with a confirmation email, so even if there is a problem you will find out a fews days after!
    Let's hope so!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm on access course at the moment as well. Very nurves. Which uni do you apply for?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.