Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applying for pharmacy heard back from King's yet? I sent my application off about 3 weeks ago and they've only given me a Fee Assessment Questionnaire to fill in...

ReputationRep:
    Sent my application for BA Political Economy, anyone in the same boat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zyxzjs)
    Has anyone applying for pharmacy heard back from King's yet? I sent my application off about 3 weeks ago and they've only given me a Fee Assessment Questionnaire to fill in...

yep, got a conditional offer yesterday (2 days after they received my application) Don't worry, some take longer than others, you could perhaps contact them about your application

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone is going to the open day at The Strand campus on the 9th December!!

Bonus points if you're an English Lit offer holder/applicant haha

ReputationRep:
    Is it weird that they have not contacted me since receiving my application? (it's been 23 days) I have already sat my LNAT and everything not even a questionnaire or anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galatasaray1905)
    Is it weird that they have not contacted me since receiving my application? (it's been 23 days) I have already sat my LNAT and everything not even a questionnaire or anything
    It's been 2 weeks since i sent off my application but didn't even get an acknowledgment...

edit: Got an offer so nvm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marios50)
    It's been 2 weeks since i sent off my application but didn't even get an acknowledgment...

Hi did you apply for law? If you did, then did you apply for the scholarship? If not, please would you mind saying your AS grades and predictions? And well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJaneH)
    Hi did you apply for law? If you did, then did you apply for the scholarship? If not, please would you mind saying your AS grades and predictions? And well done!
    Hi!

Sorry not Law, Computer science, thank you!

ReputationRep:

hahahha so lucky and so fast! what were your predicted grades? and you applied for Law right?

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Sorry not Law, Computer science, thank you!
    ohh just saw your post hahaha nvm about the previous question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galatasaray1905)
    ohh just saw your post hahaha nvm about the previous question
    Haha seems like I'm not the only impatient law applicant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJaneH)
    Haha seems like I'm not the only impatient law applicant
    lol no you are not. Especially, seeing that everyone is getting accepted makes me even more frustrated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    Nah, just by myself.

So what do you think of the kcl uni so far? I'd assume strand campus is where our physics lectures are most likely going to be at. Are you still set on perhaps putting kcl as your firm?
    Hey hows it going, did they get back to you yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boyyo)
    Hey hows it going, did they get back to you yet
    Not bad and yourself? Nah, :cry: I doubt they'll get back to me until late January considering its Christmas now more or less. What about yourself? Have you heard back from any unis or has your 6th form college sent off your application yet?

ReputationRep:
    Not bad and yourself? Nah, :cry: I doubt they'll get back to me until late January considering its Christmas now more or less. What about yourself? Have you heard back from any unis or has your 6th form college sent off your application yet?
    Hello, how did exams go this summer? I messed a few of mine up so I had to take a gap year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Mathematics with statistics last week! Any other maths applicants?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for Biomedical Engineering! DDD

ReputationRep:
    Ahh man that sucks. No my applciation hasnt even been sent of yet, my school is being so ****ing extra! On thursday my head of year said there are still 60 people left to do and that ill be called up sometime next week to confirm and check everything, then send it off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boyyo)
    Ahh man that sucks. No my applciation hasnt even been sent of yet, my school is being so ****ing extra! On thursday my head of year said there are still 60 people left to do and that ill be called up sometime next week to confirm and check everything, then send it off.
    If you dont manage to get it sent off before xmas holiday its going to be a close call

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 97ABC)
    Just got an offer for Biomedical Engineering! DDD
    Congrats! Me too

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.