Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JS98)
    Is Dundee all you are waiting to hear back from now??
    and glasgow

ReputationRep:
    Okay take that back- can't believe I just got an offer!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDarlo91)
    I found dundee super hard tbh. I walked out feeling like I was blown any chance of being there. I forgot who I was meant to be half way through the role play.

"so why have you come to see me... "
    actor "no... you asked me to come see you"
    me: "oh yes... thats right, why did I ask you again?" haha
    I almost got into an argument with the actress as she tries to say that I'm accusing her... idk I felt Aberdeen was nicer than Dundee but I got wait-listed so Idk what will happen...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennapee)
    Okay take that back- can't believe I just got an offer!!!
    omg well done jenna! was it through the email/track?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sigma-Freud)
    Know exactly how you feel.

I don't want to say too much about the interview because of the NDA, but I thought it was a poorly thought out exercise and, more importantly, a missed opportunity to withdraw useful information from interviewees.

They give you the big spiel before your interviews start about how they were the first UK medical school to bring the MMI to the country; yet, the environment they create is, IMO, not conducive to optimal interviewee performance and borderline hostile. By comparison, Aberdeen had a much better grasp of 1) the optimal interview environment, and 2) the structure of the MMI.
    Thats exactly what I felt like! but then I got rejected from Aberdeen...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Junioh)
    Junioh it is coming through evision...as far as I'm aware no one has had an email or a track update

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcampbell893)
    Junioh it is coming through evision...as far as I'm aware no one has had an email or a track update
    have you guys been refreshing evison or logging in and out? so paranoid and worried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by winterfell10)
    have you guys been refreshing evison or logging in and out? so paranoid and worried
    It'll take a while...evision is known to crash at busy periods -_- but I found refreshing every little while is useful

ReputationRep:
    really?! I will check right now...
    Mine really didn't go well at all, do you think they are handing out rejections k?

ReputationRep:
    really?! I will check right now...
    Mine really didn't go well at all, do you think they are handing out rejections k?
    Have faith...I have no idea...I think just offers at the moment and rejections come later but could be totally wrong

ReputationRep:
    Have faith...I have no idea...I think just offers at the moment and rejections come later but could be totally wrong
    I will try
    it says no unread messages...

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! It was through e-vision have faith, you'll hear soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennapee)
    Thank you! It was through e-vision have faith, you'll hear soon!
    someone posted on the thread earlier saying that replies will be giving out by tomorrow, do u think that will happen? :/

ReputationRep:
    I will try
    it says no unread messages...
    You have to go into the bit where it is in applications and select Medicine UCAS...it comes up under there

ReputationRep:
    I just got an unconditional offer from Dundee :eek::eek::eek::eek:

ReputationRep:
    You have to go into the bit where it is in applications and select Medicine UCAS...it comes up under there
    just found it, the decision box is still blank

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u12lg7)
    I just got an unconditional offer from Dundee :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    well done!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    just found it, the decision box is still blank
    Afraid you are still waiting then...they are planning on trying to get them all out by tomorrow...fingers crossed for you!

ReputationRep:
    Afraid you are still waiting then...they are planning on trying to get them all out by tomorrow...fingers crossed for you!
    thank you k! you're so helpful
    so out of aberdeen, glasgow and dundee, where are u gonna firm&insurance??

ReputationRep:
    Between Dundee and Glasgow as the top choices...Dundee is the better medical school, I love the city, the course is good, the uni is good and my boyfriend just got a new job here. However I would love the chance to try somewhere else and Glasgow is also pretty good...so I'm torn haha didn't think I would have the choice

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 25, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.