Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by euandonaghy)
    i got the Pharmacy one on friday there and the maths one like the week before :-)
    Do you think it would be worth coming to this? I've got quite a way to travel for just a couple of hours..

ReputationRep:
    ive been invited to the [email protected] events this week for maths and Pharmacy, will i need to attend both dates or just the one? Will the one date allow me to see both buildings etc or only the one?
    I think you might need to contact them because it said online when I booked it that there was only time to go on one tour 😬 good luck hearing back from pharmacy though! Hopefully I'll meet my conditions and be going there too 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holaitsstephx)
    Well done! Ive applied for Marketing and psychology and I'm still waiting to hear back What was your offer and what grades did you get last year if you don't mind me asking?
    The offer is ABB, I'm doing A-levels but got ABC last year... I've just accepted my offer so if all goes well will be coming here in Sept! I'm sure you'll hear back soon, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    If you get invited to the Science at Strathclyde event does that mean you have been accepted? Nothings changed in track

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim-98)
    When did you get the email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got it on the 26th February

ReputationRep:
    maybe see you there!! so i only need to go to the 1 day even though ive been invited from 2 different subjects??
    Maybe, I'm going next week on the 23rd😊, sorry I read your original post wrong&didn't realise you were doing 2 subjects I'm only doing one, I think if they both come under science it will be the same place for both, when you register it says you will only be able to visit one presentation and has a list of the subjects to choose from, but it says you can visit other subjects at the end of the afternoon, maybe worth having a look at the registration form to see. Hope that helped a little bit! Although, if it helps, everyone doing any maths subject is invited to the lunch that's on the same day just slightly earlier so you will get to see the department and meet people from maths for that anyway, so would prob be good to just go one day and tick the pharmacy presentation because then you would still get to see both if that makes sense☺

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmc1)
    Do you think it would be worth coming to this? I've got quite a way to travel for just a couple of hours..
    If it is maths you're doing they have a lunch before that starts at 12 in the maths department so you can get to know the course and lecturers and other people applying etc, so altogether you'd be there from about 12-4:30, obviously it depends how far you have to travel, but think it would be quite worthwhile☺

ReputationRep:
    I was accepted into the MSc International Management. Does ant one know how long it takesfor them to do a CAS? It took forever for the financial to get the ok for my clearance and its been a month since i was financially cleared.

ReputationRep:
    I applied in October got my response in november. The biggest problem for me is I am American and Goin to strathclyde with the VA paying. They just financially cleared me so now I'm waiting for the visa stuff. GOOD LUCK! Hope to see you there!

ReputationRep:
    Offer for immunology and microbiology

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations, what are your conditions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e.m.r)
    Congratulations, what are your conditions?
    ABB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rocketluke1)
    Anyone for architecture?
    Me! I've accepted me offer and I'm starting the course in September!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations! Also got an offer for this course!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from electrical engineering?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still waiting for a reply? Feel like I'm the only one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erika171)
    Congratulations! Also got an offer for this course!
    Me too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrankConway)

Nope, I haven't. Had interview 3rd Feb and they said decisions should be out about mid March. I'm hoping to hear anytime!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrankConway)

(Original post by honeynunny)
    Nope, I haven't. Had interview 3rd Feb and they said decisions should be out about mid March. I'm hoping to hear anytime!

I just heard back. Got a conditional for Electrical and Mechanical Beng!

ReputationRep:
    Any one for MSc International Management? ?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 8, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.