Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

*MEGATHREAD* Interview discussion thread '15-'16 watch

• View Poll Results: Have you received any interview invitations yet + where?
    University of Bristol
    16.28%
    Cardiff University
    22.09%
    University of Southampton
    8.14%
    University of Nottingham
    18.60%
    University of Birmingham
    34.88%

ReputationRep:
    I'm home from school. I'll start adding numbers now of those who PM'ed me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Francesco Monaca)
    I haven't received an offer yet, but I'm hoping to. Can I send my number to you?
    of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToLiveInADream)
    I'm home from school. I'll start adding numbers now of those who PM'ed me.
    I still havent been added should I send my number to ekno instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, this is an announcement from our group chat~

We've been finding the group chat extremely useful as we're discussing current events/debating about certain interview questions! However, it's also extremely packed so we cannot add any more people, unfortunately. Instead, please contact each OTHER and coordinate this new chat through someone so you may also benefit. To be fair, we'll be swapping inactive users on our chat with the other chat, if you want Contact me or @Ekno or @merv97 if you have questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToLiveInADream)
    Hi guys, this is an announcement from our group chat~

We've been finding the group chat extremely useful as we're discussing current events/debating about certain interview questions! However, it's also extremely packed so we cannot add any more people, unfortunately. Instead, please contact each OTHER and coordinate this new chat through someone so you may also benefit. To be fair, we'll be swapping inactive users on our chat with the other chat, if you want Contact me or @Ekno or @merv97 if you have questions.
    hey add me if there are any inactive people
    or why dont you screenshot the conversation so everyone can benefit?

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone who could not be added should send their numbers to me and I could make another group. Then if any unusual questions are asked in either group, we could post the screenshots here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i think thats best, i reckon there will be a few inactives in our group so once we get them off we can happily join together. Its just atm 15-20 people all giving their opinion at the same time gets quite hectic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ekno)
    Yeah i think thats best, i reckon there will be a few inactives in our group so once we get them off we can happily join together. Its just atm 15-20 people all giving their opinion at the same time gets quite hectic
    Sounds like a plan. So the people who were not added can send their number to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by temid)
    Sounds like a plan. So the people who were not added can send their number to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just sent you my number!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by temid)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    iv'e just pm'ed you my number so please add me thanks

ReputationRep:
    does queen Mary give out interviews with those ranking the highest being interviewed first etc or is it just random?

ReputationRep:
    My friend got an interview at Newcastle

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medleg)
    does queen Mary give out interviews with those ranking the highest being interviewed first etc or is it just random?
    Queens rank and pick the top 800 or whatever

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I love the idea of a whatsapp discussion group! Pm me or tell me who I should pm to become a part of one please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jerry162)
    I love the idea of a whatsapp discussion group! Pm me or tell me who I should pm to become a part of one please
    PM me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can I be added to the whatsapp group please

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sp22)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll second that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sp22)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pm Me I'll add you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by temid)
    Pm Me I'll add you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi I am not sure how to pm but I wrote u a message can I join the interview group thanks

ReputationRep:
    https://lifeofamedicalstudentsite.wordpress.com

My friend who started medical school this year is creating a blog (very new). They got 3 interviews and a couple of offers too.

They told me to tell everyone! Hope it helps

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 21, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.