Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by constantino_chr)
    I got an offer for BSc Government on Friday.

Both my AS grades and my GCSE's were only OK, so for anyone who wants to apply in the future, be aware the rumors about needing 8+ A*s is b******s. Just make sure your PS is strong and I'd definitely recommend applying for their Summer School programme.

Good luck to those still waiting!
    what a level grades did you get??

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=antigone-;67102066]Congrats!

Thank you. Glad for you too !

ReputationRep:
    Any Bsc finance offer holders?

ReputationRep:
    Any Government/History offer holders?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antigone-)
    Any Government/History offer holders?
    In for History and IR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redwhiteandbrit)
    In for History and IR
    Wahey! I'm so excited and terrified loool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antigone-)
    So I got in!!! How did everybody fare?
    Congrats!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovecathy)
    Congrats!!
    Thank youuu!!

ReputationRep:
    Are there any group chats etc. for incoming accounting and finance students or bankside house accommodation freshers or just lse freshers in general?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParisInc.)
    Are there any group chats etc. for incoming accounting and finance students or bankside house accommodation freshers or just lse freshers in general?
    I've heard there are some on Facebook and some whatsapp ones? Are you on the LSE freshers thread on here? I'm bankside too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the___jackal)
    just out of interest, did you guys have to submit ums grades to lse?
    You do for some courses (off the top of my head, it was: Economics, Economics with Economic History, Maths and/with Economics, Law and Finance, although there may have been more)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smegsxo)
    I've heard there are some on Facebook and some whatsapp ones? Are you on the LSE freshers thread on here? I'm bankside too
    yay someone else living in Bankside I've joined the fb group for freshers but not really a chat or anything how about you? Also I haven't been on the tsr lse freshers thread yet I'll check it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParisInc.)
    yay someone else living in Bankside I've joined the fb group for freshers but not really a chat or anything how about you? Also I haven't been on the tsr lse freshers thread yet I'll check it out.
    I haven't seen any specific chats unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    Hi folks - for those with unconditional offers now (again congratulations!) have you received your welcome packs? I read somewhere that LSE were sending them out but I'm yet to receive anything besides accommodation emails ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi folks - for those with unconditional offers now (again congratulations!) have you received your welcome packs? I read somewhere that LSE were sending them out but I'm yet to receive anything besides accommodation emails ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nothing here - but a copy of the welcome pack as a PDF can be found on LSE's website: http://www.lse.ac.uk/intranet/studen...Week/home.aspx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommyprice5)
    You do for some courses (off the top of my head, it was: Economics, Economics with Economic History, Maths and/with Economics, Law and Finance, although there may have been more)
    Ah I see, thanks for the reply

Is there anyway I can find out for sure ? Is there an official list somewhere?

Cheers

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've not received anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Cheers
    I do remember seeing an official list somewhere, I'll have a look for you

ReputationRep:

Cheers
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ls...nSmXjxU5R1M%3A

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 4, 2017
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.