Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WalkingAbortion)
    http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...ue-of-migrants

but yeah, clearly this "isn't racist" or "stoking hatred"

cause like I said if you act like a Nazi you are clearly a lovely person...NOT.
    You still haven't explained why this is like the Nazis in any way whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    the rising tide of hatred sadly.

fitting that the racist ******s in UKIP released a Nazi style propaganda poster saying "breaking point" just hours before she was shot, rather sums up the state of UK politics right now; nasty, proto fascist, full of hatred.

RIP Jo Cox, just awful that this has happened.
    If, as many suspect, it turns out to be true that this was a far right political murder, then the racists and xenophobes who take part in, inspire and in many ways have created the Referendum bear a heavy responsibility. The growing current atmosphere of antagonism and hate towards minority communities is at least partly created by Farage and his fellow travellers in the Tory Party. Indeed, UKIP is essentially part of the right wing of the Tory Party and the entire referendum is a festival of right wing hate and reaction.

What has happened is one of the consequences.

ReputationRep:
    more fascists, enjoy seeing the MP die did you? did you **** off today over her corpse because it's one less "lefty"? you people are vile.
    How did you know?! I can't believe you've exposed me like this.

ReputationRep:
    Guys chill, WalkingAbortion is trolling us...

ReputationRep:
    read the article you pea brained fascist.
    How am I fascist?

If you hold such strong opinions if you are intelligent you must have a pretty strong underlying reasoning for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sun_Bear)
    Guys chill, WalkingAbortion is trolling us...
    Don't care bored

ReputationRep:
    read the article you pea brained fascist.
    You seem like a vile vile leftist.

ReputationRep:
    fascist scum like you people are responsible for her death
    Call me crazy, but I think the person responsible for her death was probably the guy who shot her. I hate to be so controversial here but that's just my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    fascist scum like you people are responsible for her death
    Can you please take your fascist views of this forum?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Moronic fascist thug Paul Golding, whose Britain First group appears to have motivated the killer.

Golding was previously a BNP councillor and activist.

Britain First is the successor to the BNP and closely aligned with the Christian far right, EDL and elements within UKIP.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britain_First

They have previously offered paramilitary support to Nigel Farage.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britai...f_Nigel_Farage

ReputationRep:
    Very sad

Don't know what to say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Moronic fascist thug Paul Golding, whose Britain First group appears to have motivated the killer.

Britain First is the successor to the BNP and closely aligned with the Christian far right, EDL and elements within UKIP.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britai...f_Nigel_Farage
    I don't know what your definition of motivate is, but I can guarantee you that Paul didn't go around preaching 'DEATH TO THE LEFT'.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Fullofsurprises;65856253]Moronic fascist thug Paul Golding, whose Britain First group appears to have motivated the killer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britai...age[/QUOTE] Fullofsurprises

I see you are still spouting your lies. The attacker wasn't even a Britain First member and there is no reliable account that he even stated anything to do with the group during the attack.

ReputationRep:
    Tragic, but hardly surprising (except that I didn't expect we'd see it happen in the UK first)

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    The real question is, how many more murders of soldiers, journalists, revellers are we going to see on our streets in the West before the population in this or that (right leaning) European country decides enough’s enough? My guess is not many and that it won’t be long before more Anders Breivik type nutters pop up to launch bloody protests/outrages of their own
    Hate to say I told you so :erm:

You forgot feminism
    You joke, but unfortunately it's inextricably linked in terms of the social normative ~ political landscape ~ policy environment into which the new age of radical Islam + domestic terror/insurgency, and hence reactive conservativism + resurgence of the far-right, has been born

ReputationRep:
    If, as many suspect, it turns out to be true that this was a far right political murder, then the racists and xenophobes who take part in, inspire and in many ways have created the Referendum bear a heavy responsibility. The growing current atmosphere of antagonism and hate towards minority communities is at least partly created by Farage and his fellow travellers in the Tory Party. Indeed, UKIP is essentially part of the right wing of the Tory Party and the entire referendum is a festival of right wing hate and reaction.

What has happened is one of the consequences.
    There are plenty on the left who want to leave the EU. There are also plenty on the left who want to remain but feel the public should be able to vote in a referendum.

ReputationRep:
    so many fascists on here, all of them share in the blame for this murder, every last one of them.

white supremacists, racists, xenophobes, all the same hatred that led to this.

You do realise that the greatest fascists these days are the far left, like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grand High Witch)
    There are plenty on the left who want to leave the EU. There are also plenty on the left who want to remain but feel the public should be able to vote in a referendum.
    They aren't the ones swaggering in front of sick neo-Nazi posters this morning smirking their little fascist designer yob smirks. They aren't creating a hate atmosphere where legitimate representatives of the people end up being murdered in the streets by a white racist idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)

You do realise that the greatest fascists these days are the far left, like you.
    says someone who endorses murder. you are evil.

ReputationRep:
    The claims of him shouting 'Britain first' appear to be backed up by the BBC on 10 o'clock news. An eyewitness was interviewed and he confirmed it.

Tommy (the attacker) was also closely related to the South African patriots, a neo-nazi group - I don't think there is any doubt now that this was political, especially considering he waited for her to arrive - SHE was the target.

Very sad.

ReputationRep:
    says someone who endorses murder. you are evil.
    Says someone who is racist and homophobic.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.