We Have Relocated!

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    What happened to all of the tags in the opening part?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    I've done that smiley thing you told me to on my thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    Have they all gone? I know that a moderator or whatever edited the OP to remove the swearing, whether they removed tags too I don't know. I certainly didn't remove them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Have they all gone? I know that a moderator or whatever edited the OP to remove the swearing, whether they removed tags too I don't know. I certainly didn't remove them!
    What did you say ? Did you actually swear ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Aww..well done Sahra..👏👏👏🎉🎉...I' m sure you'll get really good results...thx...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! Hopefully I will! Good luck with your exams! You will ace it and then treat yourself to moreice cream!

Wooo well done!!
    Glad your exam went well , and I'm sure you've got more than 5 A*s
    What are you going to do now you're free?
    Thank you! Well, for now I'm just going to chill and volunteer and work part time and stuff. I might go on holiday but I'm not sure. I probably will get bored after the first week so I'll probably start Iearning AS maths. I know, I shouldn't but I hate being unproductive.
    Good luck with your upcoming exams! I'm sure you will get great results!

(Original post by nisha.sri)
    Aww well done !! You will get more than 5A* Hope you get the best results too I'm sure you've aced it

Thank you One more left - next monday !!
    So what are you doing now that you are freeeeeeee
    Thank you! Probably chill for a week and try volunteering and work and slso try finding work experience. I'll probably start learning AS maths material as I hate not doing anything. But for now, chiiiiiiiiiiiillllllliiiing!
    Good luck with your next exam! I'm sure you will ace it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahra30013)
    Thank you! Hopefully I will! Good luck with your exams! You will ace it and then treat yourself to moreice cream!

Thank you! Well, for now I'm just going to chill and volunteer and work part time and stuff. I might go on holiday but I'm not sure. I probably will get bored after the first week so I'll probably start Iearning AS maths. I know, I shouldn't but I hate being unproductive.

Thank you! Probably chill for a week and try volunteering and work and slso try finding work experience. I'll probably start learning AS maths material as I hate not doing anything. But for now, chiiiiiiiiiiiillllllliiiing!
    Thank you !! Have you found work experience because i haven't and yeh same i will to only if i have time

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh....the new Ben and jerry's cookie core ice cream came out....I got that today...sooo excited to eat it...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh....the new Ben and jerry's cookie core ice cream came out....I got that today...sooo excited to eat it...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol don't get sick JK don't cry did you revise today ?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oooo yum! 😋😋

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What did you say ? Did you actually swear ?
    Yeah...I said sh*tposting but without the * and it got edited. Didn't realise it was so offensive tbh, I've seen worse on this site!
    (Original post by sahra30013)

Ah...enjoy your chilling time
    If I wasn't doing NCS I'd definitely get a job...but I'll be away most of summer so I'll have o wait until sixth form! Do you know what you want to go into?
    It must be hard to entertain yourself for over 2 months, so I can imagine it will get boring! Knowing me I'll end up doing the same haha, simply out of boredom!
    Thank you - I hope so too

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You'll have to give us a review...lol

ReputationRep:
    Thank you !! Have you found work experience because i haven't and yeh same i will to only if i have time
    Nope not yet! But I'm still trying! Really difficult though! I hope to get one soon

Yeah...I said sh*tposting but without the * and it got edited. Didn't realise it was so offensive tbh, I've seen worse on this site!

If I wasn't doing NCS I'd definitely get a job...but I'll be away most of summer so I'll have o wait until sixth form! Do you know what you want to go into?
    It must be hard to entertain yourself for over 2 months, so I can imagine it will get boring! Knowing me I'll end up doing the same haha, simply out of boredom!
    Yeah, man it's going to be a long wait till results day! In terms of jobs, I don't mind working in retail or maybe restaurants!

ReputationRep:
    You'll have to give us a review...lol
    Yh I will....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feels like I haven't been on this thread in so long, had a busy 24 hours or so

ReputationRep:
    I was making cheesy tacos in the kitchen..and I had a scarf wrapped around my neck...I started to smell something burning..and then I looked down to see I was on fire...my instant reaction was to wave my scarf around....which then went on my face..and I think it hit my eye...cuz my eye really hurts now and it is continuously watering...and I burnt my finger....but it's not that major...it just hurts...ouchies....my dad just got mad at me and my mum was just laughing at me...😪😪😪

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And that was my favourite scarf...and now it's got a massive hole in it...that's the worst part...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Lol oh ok

ReputationRep:
    I was making cheesy tacos in the kitchen..and I had a scarf wrapped around my neck...I started to smell something burning..and then I looked down to see I was on fire...my instant reaction was to wave my scarf around....which then went on my face..and I think it hit my eye...cuz my eye really hurts now and it is continuously watering...and I burnt my finger....but it's not that major...it just hurts...ouchies....my dad just got mad at me and my mum was just laughing at me...😪😪😪

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why does everything seem to happen to you lol 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilacpotato)
    Why does everything seem to happen to you lol 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I honestly hv no idea...I genuinely believe the thing about when a black cat crosses u it causes u bad luck...cuz a black cat did cross me and I do hv a crap luck...🤕

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got to take blood today So much fun, haha.
    How you peeps doing?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.