Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    lol thx

oh right so what you need....10 explained reason....i will but not now, a bit later lol
    there is a question for u too tho!!! do you think i am nice?if yes why? (20 marks) if no, its fine (1 mark)

i will give proof,u just wait

i am afraid Hamza u forgot the jk again

wait, what?!?! how can u accept lies about yourself man
    jk
    No worries

Yh, I'll be waiting......

Okay, No, you're not nice, because saying that you're nice is an understatement, you need your own word because you always send me the sweetest messages , you talk to me despite how annoying my curiosity is, the thread you made for me was awesome and I can only imagine how long it took you(thanks), you put up with my bs EVERYDAY, you pretend as if my lame jokes are acc funny , you never blank me out and always reply, you had a surgery 3 days ago yet u still take time out to talk to me, you treat me as if I was ur real brother , you care about my Science unit 2 and 3 .............I can go on, but I don't want you to go through the pain of reading so much, you need rest rn

Yeh, whoops, again, it was done deliberately

HAHA, is that revenge for what I did last time? This was a real good time, I guess, but see, again what I did was so much more worse, but ur niceness is just reflected in ur actions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    I appreciate the truth
    Lol..wth...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Lol..wth...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yh, I appreciate the fact that u said the truth and didn't lie, unlike some people.........mediaya :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Yh, I appreciate the fact that u said the truth and didn't lie, unlike some people.........mediaya :erm:
    I didn't mean it tho...I think ur nice...just that u don't think ur nice yourself..so I'm just gonna go along with whatever u say...but my opinion isn't gonna change...😇😇

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I didn't mean it tho...I think ur nice...just that u don't think ur nice yourself..so I'm just gonna go along with whatever u say...but my opinion isn't gonna change...😇😇

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, sorry for this but f*** your opinion : Name:  62215758.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  111.3 KB

It's all about the truth:Attachment 560800560802
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    No worries

Yh, I'll be waiting......

Okay, No, you're not nice, because saying that you're nice is an understatement (1mark), you need your own word because you always send me the sweetest messages (1 mark), you talk to me despite how annoying my curiosity is (0marks, curiosity is not annoying, i quite like the fact that ur curious!), the thread you made for me was awesome and I can only imagine how long it took you(thanks)(2 marks), you put up with my bs EVERYDAY(-1mark), you pretend as if my lame jokes are acc funny (0 marks), you never blank me out and always reply(1 mark), you had a surgery 3 days ago yet u still take time out to talk to me(1 marks), you treat me as if I was ur real brother (1 marks), you care about my Science unit 2 and 3 .............(1 marks)I can go on, but I don't want you to go through the pain of reading so much, you need rest rn

Yeh, whoops, again, it was done deliberately

HAHA, is that revenge for what I did last time? This was a real good time, I guess, but see, again what I did was so much more worse, but ur niceness is just reflected in ur actions
    oh lol i will do one tomorrow i think

the marking in bold!
    pass rate:60 percent
    marks obtained:7/20=35 percent lol u failed!!
    but ur so nice saying that n remembering all that

haha no i wasnt taking revenge!!!just for fun bro!! wanted to see ur reaction n unlike me who got u upset n worried, u didnt mind me saying it, again ur niceness reflect through ur action without u even knowing!

ReputationRep:
    oh lol i will do one tomorrow i think

the marking in bold!
    pass rate:60 percent
    marks obtained:7/20=35 percent lol u failed!!
    but ur so nice saying that n remembering all that

haha no i wasnt taking revenge!!!just for fun bro!! wanted to see ur reaction n unlike me who got u upset n worried, u didnt mind me saying it, again ur niceness reflect through ur action without u even knowing!
    Yep, whenever you're better

So u basically didn't give me a mark me for the truth, hopefully next time I'll pass

And how can I forget?

lol, I know, that's the nicest way one could possibly do it

And that last bit isn't true......

ReputationRep:
    Exuberant anniversary celebration of your birth to you, you are an inhabitant of an animal conservation containment program, you look like a haplorhine primate that is within a paraphyletic group of approximately 260 species and you smell like one too.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, whenever you're better

So u basically didn't give me a mark me for the truth, hopefully next time I'll pass

And how can I forget?

lol, I know, that's the nicest way one could possibly do it

And that last bit isn't true......

what does truth mean to you man? n no, i didnt give u marks for the ones u didnt have proof for and/or those that depend on my feelings lol, yh hopefully you'll pass next time

okay then if that isnt true, ur last bit on ur last post isnt true either :eviltongue:

ReputationRep:
    Well, sorry for this Laraib but f*** your opinion : Name:  62215758.jpg

:lol::toofunny:u cant believe how much i laughed at that man:laugh:it's giving me a tummy ache lol

:wtf:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hei?:dong:so ur saying i dunno what truth is?:erm::getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Well, sorry for this Laraib but f*** your opinion : Name:  62215758.jpg

Hahaha..lmao...stop now...seriously...I'm laughing too much..my stomachs like full on churned up,,,lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what does truth mean to you man? n no, i didnt give u marks for the ones u didnt have proof for and/or those that depend on my feelings lol, yh hopefully you'll pass next time

okay then if that isnt true, ur last bit on ur last post isnt true either :eviltongue:
    Haha, I dunno

No!!! It was true

ReputationRep:
    :lol::toofunny:u cant believe how much i laughed at that man:laugh:it's giving me a tummy ache lol

:wtf:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hei?:dong:so ur saying i dunno what truth is?:erm::getmecoat:
    Haha

No! u know everything

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I dunno

No!!! It was true
    naaah it wasnt true

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha..lmao...stop now...seriously...I'm laughing too much..my stomachs like full on churned up,,,lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Name:  59251698.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  80.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    Name:  59251698.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  80.3 KB
    Lmao..wtf...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    naaah i wasnt true
    IT WAS!

ReputationRep:
    Haha

No! u know everything
    OMG, i lauhged so hard the pain wouldnt go away lmao

awww, dont worry , i wont kill u if u speak the truth u know, just admits what u first said lol
    i dont know what blatant mean tho lol

ReputationRep:
    Lmao..wtf...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't even know

ReputationRep:
    I don't even know
    Hahaha...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.