The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Good consistency from Mike Dean with the penalties there.

2-1 Bojan (P)

Another City clean sheet out the window :frown:
Good gw so far , Aguero captain and Ibra , with Nolito in midfield. Lucky that he scored though , probably going to sub him out if he's not starting regularly at that price.

Shame I benched Bojan though :frown:
Aguero delivering once again but I'm very tempted to have a look at Ibrahimovic as well - the rest of my team would have to take a pretty big hit though....
Original post by Lúcio
Good consistency from Mike Dean with the penalties there.

2-1 Bojan (P)

Another City clean sheet out the window :frown:

Rookie move putting in any City defenders this early on in the season. From preseason you could see it was a clear weakspot. I expect them to improve as the season goes on but I can't see many clean sheets in the next 5-10 games.
Original post by mccrae01
Good gw so far , Aguero captain and Ibra , with Nolito in midfield. Lucky that he scored though , probably going to sub him out if he's not starting regularly at that price.

Shame I benched Bojan though :frown:

I hate those casuals putting people non-starters like Nolito in their side only to get rewarded :colonhash:
Original post by looseseal
Rookie move putting in any City defenders this early on in the season. From preseason you could see it was a clear weakspot. I expect them to improve as the season goes on but I can't see many clean sheets in the next 5-10 games.

Not really - Stones is only 5m and that's good for a starting defender in a top team, who also likes to get forward.

A rookie move is not having Aguero and Ibra pal
Original post by Lúcio
I hate those casuals putting people non-starters like Nolito in their side only to get rewarded :colonhash:

Lucky casual > unlucky pro though :wink:

I have Stones as well( against my better judgement after last season )although I might sub him out if city keep conceding odd goals like they have so far
Still no start for Ashley Williams. Hm..
Well Gray is a bargain at 6.5, sweet.
Original post by Lúcio
Not really - Stones is only 5m and that's good for a starting defender in a top team, who also likes to get forward.

A rookie move is not having Aguero and Ibra pal

He likes to get forward but I don't see him assisting or scoring many goals to be honest. Maybe getting the assist of the assist but not anything that'll bring in any points. And a top team with a poor defence. It wouldn't have made sense getting a Liverpool defender in the 2014 season despite them finishing second.

And yeh I guess it is, but shelling out ~25m on 2 strikers seemed a bit of a gamble - if you're spending more than 11.5m on a player it only feels worth it if you're going to captain them. Though now it's looking like it's going to be pretty expensive points wise to shift my team around to accommodate both.
(edited 7 years ago)
Capoue scored again LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any chelsea fans tell me why fabregas is not starting? Is that going to change?*

He got an assist today it seems, which is nice.. but why is he not starting? Need to get rid, if he will be on the bench. *
35 nt inc. bonus,*

5 to play.

Not going to get me anywhere, as I expect some huge scores with the two main strikers I dont have both performing..

At least captain kane got a goal this week..

Benched a goal keeper with a clean sheet, is probably the most annoying part of the week. *
Original post by fallen_acorns
*thinking about bringing one of their players in for ericksen, so that I am not doubled up on spurs..*

But it would be pretty typical liverpool to *beat arsenal, and then be held/loose to burnley.*

called it..*

Still brought in a liverpool player anyway,

Should have gone with my instinct
Forgot how much I hate rotating keepers. I always play the wrong one.

Last week I bench Foster (10pts) this week I bench Heaton (7pts).
My goalkeeper defence and midfield are USELESS

I benched fabregas :/
What a bad game :redface:

I think Musa and Janssen will be departing soon unless they score next week :angry:
Morgan on my bench ffs.
Original post by PugDevil
What a bad game :redface:

I think Musa and Janssen will be departing soon unless they score next week :angry:

Musa was very good when he came on. He simply has to start next week.

65pts with Negredo left to play, so not a bad week. I'm very happy with my team, might have to rethink my plans to wildcard over the international break as there's nobody I can really justify getting rid of.

I'd want at least two Arsenal players after the international break with their upcoming fixtures though.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sr90
Forgot how much I hate rotating keepers. I always play the wrong one.

Last week I bench Foster (10pts) this week I bench Heaton (7pts).

I've got with the cheapest possible starting players on my bench for this reason. Still managed to get lots of bench points! Capoue is annoying me.

61 then 73 isn't bad considering. But Ibra and Aguero have got 66 of those for me!
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest