How are you feeling right now? MKIV

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Aww remember your health is the most important thing here! You can't keep being up late because of work!
    Goodness knows!

Yup
    Ah well hopefully they'll ease off! Oh wow that's a long time! Hmm fair enough, but if things do get worse? They may notice then?

Mmhmm

1: Oh absolutely! Well not at that age anyway, more maturity once the 20's are hit!

2: Why? Nope!
    Go ahead, one needs to know his flaws! :yep:

3: :hugs:

And 77 hugs is very impressive :hugs: x 77
    Yup, true but I just want to get it done too! I don't like not doing it
    Just unbelievable!

Indeed, and yeah I guess it is. Idk tbh. Like I said in VMs, the worst was 4/3 years ago and last autumn/winter (for different reasons) and they didn't seem to notice then. I don't really blame them tbh. My mum probably noticed at the earlier time because I explicitly said the way I felt to her but she didn't say anything (I think she just carried on as normal and imagined that I'd never said it :/)

1. Indeed from a general speculation

2. Fairs that you don't agree, but I don't agree with what you said.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    1. I think you need to see yourself as a better person than you think you are. I appreciate that this may take a long time to do and the progress will be gradual but you really are a much better person than you believe yourself to be! :yep:
    2. I feel you should be a little less brought down about not being in a relationship - enjoy the life you have now! I understand that's just my viewpoint though so someone else might feel like what you're doing is the completely right thing! I just don't want you to miss out on being happy when you choose to worry about what you don't have atm. Things will fall into place sooner or later, I just think it's about making the best of what you currently have. That could go either way but yeah, just an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.
    3. :hugs:

Aww thanks! :hugs: x 11
    :hugs: x 50
    :hugs: x 9
    :hugs: x 7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Yep :hugs: Tant de points
    Spoiler:
    Show
    nah she stuwpid (so many points ):lovehug: :heart:
    :heart: My wifey is so generous.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nooooo. My wifey is so intelligent. :hand:
    :hugs: :love:

Watched my first ever two horror films tonight with flatmates. Absolutely awful awful AWFUL decision. I have an extremely active imagination. I feel so so so uncomfortable:cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    Watched my first ever two horror films tonight with flatmates. Absolutely awful awful AWFUL decision. I have an extremely active imagination. I feel so so so uncomfortable:cry:
    Are you at university?! :zomg:

(Original post by getfunky!)
    Are you at university?! :zomg:
    Yes I am.

Like a joke

ReputationRep:
    This is me attitude to everyone and everything right now.
    Name:  **** yeah.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  101.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    White boys you know.

White boys always do some crazy/gay ish.:afraid:

Don't ask me to visit an abandoned home at 3:00 in the morning!

I bet it was a white boy that invented sky diving and high diving.

Or will stick a carrot stick up your back door as a prank while I am sleeping!!!

Are you mad!!!

I will stick with my black friends fro now on, they value life far more.

ReputationRep:
    Was sleeping, then woke up cos we had a long convo about ghosts and now I'm in my bed wide awake from an hour with my blanket all over me waiting for the sun to come out Oh, how I keep telling myself I'll never talk about ghosts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    :heart: My wifey is so generous.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nooooo. My wifey is so intelligent. :hand:
    :hugs: :love:
    My wifey is better than your wifey
    :love:

ReputationRep:
    :lovehug:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I just had a quick Google search. There is one called Al Rayan bank in Birmingham. And, a little branch of it is in Edgware Rd. Also, Lloyd's Bank, has an option for Islamic current account. I didn't even know that.
    What's the difference?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feel and look really ill :rofl: need to get my voice back for tonight ehehehe
    eugh feel so disgusting :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe it is already Friday... I'm so scared for my life, everything is going so fast. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Can't believe it is already Friday... I'm so scared for my life, everything is going so fast. :eek:
    Aww :hugs: you're still young! You still have so much ahead of you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Feel and look really ill :rofl: need to get my voice back for tonight ehehehe
    eugh feel so disgusting :puke:
    Oh cav :cry2: pls get well ASAP
    I tried to pm u cos u sent me a magical vm
    It would've said: :loveduck: :heart: :lovehug: :lovie: :kiss:
    Have a fab day Cav x
    now its a post and not as spécial but you are so

(Original post by UWS)
    Mornin :hi:

ReputationRep:
    Morning guys :wavey:

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    But it's going at such a fast speed I feel like a Japanese bullet train :emo: At the rate I'm going at, I don't have a future

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Oh cav :cry2: pls get well ASAP
    I tried to pm u cos u sent me a magical vm
    It would've said: :loveduck: :heart: :lovehug: :lovie: :kiss:
    Have a fab day Cav x
    now its a post and not as spécial but you are so

Mornin :hi:
    Morning Cheese

(Original post by Rhythmical)
    But it's going at such a fast speed I feel like a Japanese bullet train :emo: At the rate I'm going at, I don't have a future
    The more you think about it the faster it'll go Take it day by day, and I'm sure you'll become really successful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Morning Cheese

The more you think about it the faster it'll go Take it day by day, and I'm sure you'll become really successful
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I just had a quick Google search. There is one called Al Rayan bank in Birmingham. And, a little branch of it is in Edgware Rd. Also, Lloyd's Bank, has an option for Islamic current account. I didn't even know that.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Ahh well Birmingham is quite far from where i live so thats not an option Lloyds Bank has one? Ahh never expected it to have one tbh but thats great haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.