Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hola meeee, a subscription? splashing the cash eh :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richie90)
    hola meeee, a subscription? splashing the cash eh :p:
    haha i just wanted to see what it was like to be one of the special ones with a different coloured user name It's not that great.

How are you today?

ReputationRep:
    That £3.50 could've got you at 'least 1/3rd the way to becoming drunk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meeee :))
    haha i just wanted to see what it was like to be one of the special ones with a different coloured user name It's not that great.

How are you today?
    im excellant thanks, found a way to earn £300 for doing nothing so its all good :p: well has the dating thread finally died :p:?...and how are you?

ReputationRep:
    im excellant thanks, found a way to earn £300 for doing nothing so its all good :p: well has the dating thread finally died :p:?...and how are you?
    :eek: How?! i want to do it!

Yup, the dating thread got closed so now i have to find a new way to fill my time :p:
    I'm good thanks, but my finger hurts and i really don't know why

ReputationRep:
    :eek: How?! i want to do it!

Yup, the dating thread got closed so now i have to find a new way to fill my time :p:
    I'm good thanks, but my finger hurts and i really don't know why
    It involves moving money out of one place and putting it in another :p: , i should add thats £300 over 3 years.

My finger sometimes hurts for no reason as well lol, i think its because ive cracked it one too many times - early arthritis me thinks ...so what you been up to today?

ReputationRep:
    It involves moving money out of one place and putting it in another :p: , i should add thats £300 over 3 years.

My finger sometimes hurts for no reason as well lol, i think its because ive cracked it one too many times - early arthritis me thinks ...so what you been up to today?
    I went into 6thform this morning - triple psychology, exciting! Then i should have had english this afternoon but cba to go and came home instead
    You?

ReputationRep:
    I went into 6thform this morning - triple psychology, exciting! Then i should have had english this afternoon but cba to go and came home instead
    You?
    lol i dont think i could stand english either :p: errm well ive had a lazy day really, got up at about 10ish, did some hoovering, some researching about my investments, and trying to sell some DVD's lol...you wouldnt want some "24" DVD boxsets would you? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hey peeps im single and i am loving it man. Most i said most NOT all (so dont bite my head off!!) guys are unfaithful they just cant help it no matter how sexy you are. The bad thing about being single is the longing for companionship you see loved up couples and then you think ahh i want a man now lol. Then you just get over it. I'm waiting for a genuine guy lol:p: yh Right lmao

ReputationRep:
    lol i dont think i could stand english either :p: errm well ive had a lazy day really, got up at about 10ish, did some hoovering, some researching about my investments, and trying to sell some DVD's lol...you wouldnt want some "24" DVD boxsets would you? :p:
    No thanks :p:

I was going to go out for a bit but it's raining again :mad: why!? It's supposed to be summer.

ReputationRep:
    Why not go to Meadowhall :p:...ive heard its the place to be although your right ofc, its just started raining cats and dogs here and im tempted not to go out now myself...ahh well i guess ill while a way the time on :tsr2: yay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilone)
    Hey peeps im single and i am loving it man. Most i said most NOT all (so dont bite my head off!!) guys are unfaithful they just cant help it no matter how sexy you are. The bad thing about being single is the longing for companionship you see loved up couples and then you think ahh i want a man now lol. Then you just get over it. I'm waiting for a genuine guy lol:p: yh Right lmao
    Hi, I'm Sam :p:

ReputationRep:
    You know i wondered what the hell this thread was doing on my home page until i clicked heh.

Hello thread i forgot existed.

ReputationRep:
    Can ex-dating-thread people move in here? I'm bored.

ReputationRep:
    ha. MY dating thread had almost 200 pages in 5 days.

Owned :rolleyes:

we might have been closed twice though

ReputationRep:
    ha I've just realised it's all the old crowd.

hey guys!

I wonder how long until you close THIS thread

ReputationRep:
    well it depends on how long it is until you start PMing people asking for sex...

EDIT: also so I stay on topic; how's about a date pinga :teeth: go on

ReputationRep:
    If you get rid of the zorro moustache, I shall give it some consideration

Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody.

ReputationRep:
    My facial hair is kind of part of my soul. I'd feel weird without it - it's been with me since the start of the summer holidays.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.