Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
fairy spangles, please let us know that you're ok. I think we're all a bit worried by your latest messages.
xemilyx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
Emily, are you ok? I really think you need to get the money situation sorted out asap - if you can't afford a prescription then that means you should be able to claim it for free. Please speak to your gp or your pharmacist today, and have a look on the dhss website to make sure that you're claiming all the benefits that you're entitled to.

I'm really worried about you - you have enough to deal with already without money worries as well.

Please PM me if you need to talk about anything.

:hugs:
Hi jonathan. :hugs: thank you for being so lovely and kind. I'll be fine, always end up okay. Just struggling with everything at the moment and run down from lack of sleep etc. Thank you for your concern though.

How have you been recently? Panic attacks calmed down?
*pink_sapphires*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well done on your driving test Liz.

I really don't think your mum has any right to look at your facebook page, and I think you just have to tell her that :hugs:
Thank you!!! I'm still really happy about it today! Dad's coming today. Not seen him since last year. It's going to be weird with him here, it always is, buttttttttt, he'll be bringing his car (well, the car he gave to his parents when he moved to France, but he's still the named owner). Hopefully, I'll be able to convince him to get me insurance for a week so I can drive it wooo!

Hope you are all ok today? I'm off to the local middle school again this afternoon to put our float together for the river festival tomorrow. Really excited about it! I LOVE the river festival. It's just the best time in my town!

xxx

P.S. Emily, if I can get money to you somehow, let me know and I'll pay for your prescription for you :hugs:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
A second peron has made a complaint against me
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
Jonathan, I'm really sorry. I wish I knew what to say. I don't know why they are putting you through this. Surely they can see you haven't been well. It isn't right what they are doing :hugs:.

I'm feeling very low and tired, even though I slept like a log last night.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Many hugs to you Laus, and anyone else who needs them.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xemilyx)
Hi jonathan. :hugs: thank you for being so lovely and kind. I'll be fine, always end up okay. Just struggling with everything at the moment and run down from lack of sleep etc. Thank you for your concern though.

How have you been recently? Panic attacks calmed down?

Emily, you shouldn't HAVE to struggle - I don't know your exact situation, but nobody in the UK should ever be in a position where they can't pay for a prescription - that's the entire point of social security. I really think you need to talk to somebody about this, rather than just struggling through :hugs:
xemilyx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
A second peron has made a complaint against me
I'm sorry to hear that jonathan :hugs: is it the same complaint as the first one? Here if you need me.

Charlotte, thank you for the offer hun, but i should be able to get some money together. Thanks for the offer though

Laus, :hugs: hope you're okay
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I am starting to feel that my life is conclusive proof that there is a God, and he's an absolute ******.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xemilyx)
I'm sorry to hear that jonathan :hugs: is it the same complaint as the first one? Here if you need me.

Charlotte, thank you for the offer hun, but i should be able to get some money together. Thanks for the offer though

Laus, :hugs: hope you're okay
Pretty much the same complaint - basically I am a fundamentally evil person who takes great delight in destroying other peoples lives. Or, as I would put it, I wake up at 2am screaming and desparate to talk to someone, and don't think through the consequences of phoning people who claim they're my friends.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Obviously in my previous post, I meant a second "person" has made a complaint against me. As far as I know, the family of the former Argentinian dictator were not involved in anyway.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Emily, you're at Leeds aren't you? I think that if you talk to them and explain the situation, they might be able to help financially. You do technically count as a disabled student, so you might as well claim the benefits that you're entitled to. :hugs:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If anyone out there would be willing to offer hugs, I'm more than happy to accept
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If anyone out there would be willing to offer hugs, I'm more than happy to accept
:hugs: sorry you're going through a rough time with people who you thought were your friends.

Emily, you should be able to get prescriptions for free if you've got no money, just ask for an NHS receipt when you get it and then claim it back once the form comes through.
xemilyx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: sorry to hear you friends are treating you in a really horrible way. It's awful what they're putting you through. Have you got an itemised phone bill that you can use to show you haven't contacted them as much as they're saying you have?
Here for you every step of the way :hugs:
Thanks for all the advice. I'm going home in a week to work 3 jobs for the summer so it should get easier even if i die from exhaustion lol.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Technically I have contacted them as much as they say I have, so I'm pretty much guilty on all charges
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Been crying all afternoon, I hate life.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
Been crying all afternoon, I hate life.
:hugs:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I feel completely drained. As soon as I pick myself up, someone just knocks me down again. I can't see myself going back to uni anymore.
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Euch, i slept for ages last night but im exhausted; i feel so very low, like something is draining out of me and i just really want to vanish. :cry: david and me have moved into his student flat and its wonderful with him and his flatmates; but i feel so empty adn low...

i wonder if anyone would notice if i vanished
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (312)
37.68%
No - but I will (64)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
47.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed