Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnimeCrazy)
    ? That was a bit un called for.
    I like trolling her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    I like trolling her.
    Ok now I feel embrassed. I was thinking the worst of you. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Ok now I feel embrassed. I was thinking the worst of you. Sorry.
    What did you think of me

It's fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Canttellyou)
    Yeah I've noticed this too. My mum was telling me about various Somali women who run away with their children to Africa after being told by the school that their kid is autistic or things like that. A lot of the time, I don't even think they acknowledge it and even if they do, they kind of ignore it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Back to Somalia? Why, so over the top lol. Its sad, first time hearing about this issue so it shocked me. I guess they think its ceeb. You know how Somali people love rude nicknames, they'll call you e.g Ayaan Waalan forever.

ReputationRep:
    What did you think of me

It's fine.
    That you were a douche. Sorry >.< Should have known better

ReputationRep:
    That you were a douche. Sorry >.< Should have known better
    It's okay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophiaLDN)
    Back to Somalia? Why, so over the top lol. Its sad, first time hearing about this issue so it shocked me. I guess they think its ceeb. You know how Somali people love rude nicknames, they'll call you e.g Ayaan Waalan forever.
    There is a stigma in the community regarding mental health, and we don't talk about it often.
    There is also the stigma of being talked about.
    I don't think there are more talkative communities than us!

ReputationRep:
    You're so annoying.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkMystryXxX)
    lol
    How have you been holding up, it has been a while.

Missed you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    There is a stigma in the community regarding mental health, and we don't talk about it often.
    There is also the stigma of being talked about.
    I don't think there are more talkative communities than us!
    Yeah I wonder why though, considering the amount of Somalis institutionalised due to mental illness linked to Khat. Or just mental health issues in general.

lol somalis talk about/know everyone's business though.

ReputationRep:
    How have you been holding up, it has been a while.

Missed you!
    Everything is well, alhamdulilah.

How are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Everything is well, alhamdulilah.

How are you doing?
    I don't really want to reveal personal details on the internet, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really want to reveal personal details on the internet, sorry.
    I didn't ask to reveal anything personal, lol.

ReputationRep:
    SubhanAllah, I just wanna say, that I remember this time last year really well. That Secretnerd was contemplating on f=going to see the fireworks and then she went and regretted it. And how I wanted to see the fireworks in the Mailbox here in Brum and look now a whole 'nother year flashed past us. Just like that. It really did some like a few months ago or so..

ReputationRep:
    I didn't ask to reveal anything personal, lol.
    You asked about my life and how I was. You might found out who I am irl, I don't know whether you're a stalker.

(Original post by Chukkeigh)
    SubhanAllah, I just wanna say, that I remember this time last year really well. That Secretnerd was contemplating on f=going to see the fireworks and then she went and regretted it. And how I wanted to see the fireworks in the Mailbox here in Brum and look now a whole 'nother year flashed past us. Just like that. It really did some like a few months ago or so..
    Yu lern 2 spell bby gurl?

ReputationRep:
    You asked about my life and how I was. You might found out who I am irl, I don't know whether you're a stalker.

Yu lern 2 spell bby gurl?

Hmm, I simply wrote how are you doing? it could be a simple answer of okay or good. I did not want to delve deeply into you life. Seriously I didn't even want to know anything personal and I am definitely not a stalker.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I simply wrote how are you doing? it could be a simple answer of okay or good. I did not want to delve deeply into you life. Seriously I didn't even want to know anything personal and I am definitely not a stalker.
    But how would I know. If I said my life's okay that automatically narrows your search to half the population of earth. I don't know your intentions.

ReputationRep:
    But how would I know. If I said my life's okay that automatically narrows your search to half the population of earth. I don't know your intentions.
    Lol, you are seriously thinking so deep. Dayum, none of this even crossed my mind. I was simply trying to say how are you? lol I never knew it was such a hard and deep question.
    Seriously this is so weird heheehhehehheheh

ReputationRep:
    Lol, you are seriously thinking so deep. Dayum, none of this even crossed my mind. I was simply trying to say how are you? lol I never knew it was such a hard and deep question.
    Seriously this is so weird heheehhehehheheh
    You have to understand I need to look out for my own security. Haven't you heard about all the kidnapping crimes etc.. that happens over the internet. I'm sure you too would be cautious in giving away your identity. It's nothing personal.

ReputationRep:
    You have to understand I need to look out for my own security. Haven't you heard about all the kidnapping crimes etc.. that happens over the internet. I'm sure you too would be cautious in giving away your identity. It's nothing personal.
    Who said to give away your identity? Lol I would never even do that. I do know that the internet is a dangerous place that is why I don't give too much info. Seriously I do know about all these crimes, I have always been extra cautious when I am on the internet alhamdulilah.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.