Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone actually received a rejection from Eversheds? Seems like there have been a few offers and the rest of us are still awaiting a final response?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrinvinicble)
    Has anyone actually received a rejection from Eversheds? Seems like there been a few offers and the rest of us are still awaiting a final response?
    I haven't heard of any rejections fortunately, I think the different regional offices have different response times, I have only heard of offers from the Leeds office so far.

ReputationRep:
    Probably best not to read into it and just wait and see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hazza77)
    I haven't heard of any rejections fortunately, I think the different regional offices have different response times, I have only heard of offers from the Leeds office so far.
    I know of one offer for the Manchester office which was given out yesterday too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JeffBerg55)
    Probably best not to read into it and just wait and see.
    Yeah you're right although the longer it goes on the worse I feel about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrinvinicble)
    I know of one offer for the Manchester office which was given out yesterday too.
    Do you know this for definite? I don't know why they do this, but I do know that they leave telling the unsuccessful candidates for a while longer than is necessary. Probably as a precaution / safety net in case one of the successful candidates drops out / can no longer attend etc. Avoids the embarrassment of saying no and then saying 'oh actually we've changed our mind.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Defragmentation)
    Bit late, but super congrats on your Bristows TC offer!
    Thanks a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ALparalegal)
    Do you know this for definite? I don't know why they do this, but I do know that they leave telling the unsuccessful candidates for a while longer than is necessary. Probably as a precaution / safety net in case one of the successful candidates drops out / can no longer attend etc. Avoids the embarrassment of saying no and then saying 'oh actually we've changed our mind.'
    Yes I've heard the same in regards to rejections. A girl on this forum received an offer from the Manchester office if you go a few pages back.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had an offer from Birmingham eversheds?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard more from penningtons manches regarding the assessment day? They said they would give us more details closer to the time but I haven't had any yet? Mines in roughly 2 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Hill Dickinson post- WG / called them to ask when they will ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 777m)
    Has anyone heard from Hill Dickinson post- WG / called them to ask when they will ??
    Not yet but I only completed the test last night. I was wondering how long it would take for them to get back to us. I'd expect a relatively quick turnaround at this stage.

ReputationRep:
    Walker morris any one leeds office?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123_maggie)
    Walker morris any one leeds office?
    I did the AC a couple of weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet. Have you got an offer?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from Bond Dickinson post AC?

ReputationRep:
    Just been invited for a video interview at Mishcon. Has anyone else done this ? What sort of questions do they ask? Any help greatly appreciated. Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JKRP11)
    Bit strange to ask, I know, but is it acceptable to turn down an Assessment Centre invitation? I have already accepted a vac scheme offer, and I have to focus on academic stuff right now so don't have time to attend? Is it really rude to say no?

Don't do it!!! :eek: It is great that you have a VS already but better to have 2 VSs - you get such great experience at assessment centres, it is really worth trying to shift your academic commitments around to fit it in. IMHO!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, has anyone heard/ know of people who have heard from Dechert post face to face?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isrox08)
    Has anyone heard more from penningtons manches regarding the assessment day? They said they would give us more details closer to the time but I haven't had any yet? Mines in roughly 2 weeks.
    No I have an assessment day coming up and I haven't heard either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseh92)
    Has anyone heard from Farrer post AD?
    I presume you have now yes?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.